ruthless20
+0|6744
I found another abusing admins, screenshots included.... I need to get hooked up with someone who can directly talk to me about server abusers, but here are the screenshots... the guy booted and banned a guy for taking his helocopter, I took it got booted later, and the admin told everyone to suck his ****. I feel that his administration on a ranked server should be provoked.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/931958 … &s=x10
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/931958 … &s=x10
PunkX
stoned
+198|6625|Canada
Dont play there then?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

i know fags like that. just dont play there.

the problem with those type of clans tho, they need to give up their powers, or they become whacked out

my example:
https://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/ticongeroga/usuck.gif

it should be a rule that they cant ban you for doing something that isnt in their rules

Last edited by stryyker (2006-04-04 18:44:32)

ruthless20
+0|6744
I know, I'm just aware of some organizations that read this thread that can mabey take care of stupid little pricks like this.
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6713
you know base rape can be a good reason too if the server restricts it

don't base rape than.. i can kill 50 people on jet without entering carrier area
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6838
Do you mean Revoked ? or should we all go there and Hassle him? each would have some merit.
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6713

Horseman 77 wrote:

Do you mean Revoked ? or should we all go there and Hassle him? each would have some merit.
LMFAOYSTEROLFCOPTER !!!

wow i didn't catch that and it's so funny

let's go provoke him so he can abuse more and ban more

LOL
PunkX
stoned
+198|6625|Canada
All of our rules are posted clear as day on the forums, so if anyone gets kicked/banned, they go there and read 'em, and if they realize what they did wrong the are allowed back
No_Smoking
all your base are belong to us
+35|6698|Sacramento
were they stealing enemy choppers? or just using team choppers? I think I read that an admin can not allow stealing enemy stuff.. just not team choppers/jets

i could be wrong about it, but some how I thought I read it somewhere that its ok to not allow enemy vehicle stealing.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

washow wrote:

you know base rape can be a good reason too if the server restricts it

don't base rape than.. i can kill 50 people on jet without entering carrier area
...it was Kark, for 1
2. these assholes cant live without a tank, so they start to bitching after i nab it
3. Baserape isnt illegal on their server, check their website www.kaclan.com
4. best part is, the dude who kicked me (ka-deacon), his favorite weapon until recently was the noob tube. BRILLIANT!
joker8baller
+68|6668
Wait. How about if you were waiting for it, and the server has a rule. Wait in line, and you jump and take it from those waiting in line. You can kick for that correct?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

probably.
Inquatitis
+1|6640

joker8baller wrote:

Wait. How about if you were waiting for it, and the server has a rule. Wait in line, and you jump and take it from those waiting in line. You can kick for that correct?
yes.
ruthless20
+0|6744
If anyone on his team got the helicopter before him even after he dies every time... they get banned... why should they get to baserape in the helicopters when everyone pays 50 bucks to play fair and have a chance. but taking away armor and helicopters for admins is not very fair on a "RANKED SERVER"
MurdererOfNoobs
Banned
+0|6598
well the admins r retarded cuz theyre not using the m95 to kill heli thieves
youre also at fault cuz u didnt get out when he asked
obviously he was a better pilot than u (cuz only noobs whine about admins) and u fucked up too much and he didnt want his team to lose

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard