=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6335|California
I go to the gym everyday and workout for 1-2 hours
I go to In-Shape health clubs if anyones heard of them in California
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

I swim lapse 4 times a week.. usually just over an hour. I didn't include yard work.. that would have put me over 5 days.

I'm thinking about getting a membership at a gym that has an Olympic sized pool. I'm sure I would use their other facilities as well.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

I don't exercise at all. I weigh only 130 pounds and am 5'9 so I don't see a need for it, beside that my job already requires a fair bit of physical labor.

I have no health problems at all.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

Macbeth wrote:

beside that my job already requires a fair bit of physical labor.
Then I guess you do exercise . Weight/appearance is not the only benefit of exercising. For me it also helps me to clear my mind. I am more focused after I exercise. No doubt.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Kmarion wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

beside that my job already requires a fair bit of physical labor.
Then I guess you do exercise .
God damn it that is twice in one day.

Kmarion wrote:

Weight/appearance is not the only benefit of exercising. For me it also helps me to clear my mind. I am more focused after I exercise. No doubt.
I know a few people like that a very few most people do it to "get the hard core muscles and easy women and beat up the loserz lolz" It does nothing for me though, rather read or write.

Eh makes no difference to me how people spend their free time though.
Defiance
+438|6641

Not really any since summer started. I need to get on my bike more; I can feel myself getting weaker.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

Defiance wrote:

Not really any since summer started. I need to get on my bike more; I can feel myself getting weaker.
Which reminds me.. I want a trike .

http://www.terratrike.com/
Xbone Stormsurgezz
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
everyday, but less than an hour at the moment.
I know fucking karate
Hakei
Banned
+295|5965
Two on one off. Combo of weight/cardio training.

5 Kilos lost in the last 3 weeks.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK
Well I cycle or run pretty much everywhere I go, but I don't really call that exercise. Not compared to the 4 * 2 hours of swimming training that I used to do per week.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6423|The Twilight Zone
everyday
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6790
only people who exercise are going to post in here.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6813|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Karate training 3-4 times per week, each session is 90 minutes.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6538|Mountains of NC

6 days, 2-3 hours each day, weds is my off day
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5902|CA
5 days a week, 1 hour plus a day...until I injured myself.  I hate it, too.  However, I will be right back once I recover. 

I often find myself asking if the benefit outweighs the hassle.  I really don't feel much better than I did two years ago when I started, and I only weigh about 15 lbs. less.  I sleep better, but I'm often sore.  I guess I'll just keep on truckin'.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6538|Mountains of NC

GravyDan wrote:

5 days a week, 1 hour plus a day...until I injured myself.  I hate it, too.  However, I will be right back once I recover. 

I often find myself asking if the benefit outweighs the hassle.  I really don't feel much better than I did two years ago when I started, and I only weigh about 15 lbs. less.  I sleep better, but I'm often sore.  I guess I'll just keep on truckin'.
what are trying to achieve
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615

Kmarion wrote:

I swim lapse 4 times a week.. usually just over an hour. I didn't include yard work.. that would have put me over 5 days.

I'm thinking about getting a membership at a gym that has an Olympic sized pool. I'm sure I would use their other facilities as well.
yeah yard word can be a bitch and exhausting like a true workout especially if you have a big yard... just got back from the yard workout mowed the lawn for an hour, big lawn so a lot of work as always but yeah workout 5 days a week or so less than 1 hour a day good enough nothing too excessive....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard