Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6192|14072
Produce clerk at a super market. I play with fruits and vegetables. $7.50/hr and I have to pay $11.00 a check for a shitty union on top of unlimited taxes.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

imma assistant network administrator, at a civil engineering outfit. lotta IT types here, no wonder the tech sexion is always hopping. . . .
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5932|CA
Machinist for a now defunct company.  Now I troll professionally.
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6259|B.C. Canada

SEREMAKER wrote:

trex1210 wrote:

I used to work as a plumber. Got my ticket and then quit. I quit because I am going into the military as an infantry soldier.
ehhhhhhh you'll still be shoveling shit
I was a mechanical plumber. I put the pipes and drains in on big industrial buildings. So I guess I am going from shoveling no shit to shoveling shit.
At least I get to do it with a gun :p
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6232

trex1210 wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

trex1210 wrote:

I used to work as a plumber. Got my ticket and then quit. I quit because I am going into the military as an infantry soldier.
I was a mechanical plumber. I put the pipes and drains in on big industrial buildings. So I guess I am going from shoveling no shit to shoveling shit.
Canadian military has guns?
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6259|B.C. Canada

sexecuti0ner wrote:

trex1210 wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Canadian military has guns?
our standard issue assault rifle is a beefed up version of the m16.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6628|IRELAND

I plan & design, then supervise the building of houses and shops, whatever........ Do 3d stuff.  And planing consultant.

Design websites when I'm asked.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX
Entreprenerd
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6693|Brunei Darussalam

Having a year of from stevedoring. Shitty job, without education at all, and pretty competetive payment considering those facts.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6674|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Director of our family business established in 1912 (were going before that).  We make signs.  Now in it's 3rd generation but when I bring Mollie into work then its 4th generation.  She's coming in with me 2moro, she has experience already as she's been coming to jobs with me since 18 months old.  By the end of the 6 week school holiday I hope she can signwrite a vehicle on her own.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard