Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6573|SE London

:blacKOut: wrote:

I got my lenovo y550 in the mail today ( and my penn state football tickets online ) .   I backed everything up and what not but I have a question.  Since i'm heading to penn state on saturday to start early, they are giving me 3 anti virus programs to choose from: Ad aware, Spybot- Search and Destroy, and Symantec Amtivirus (which im guessing is norton but they don't call it that).  I already have a free trial of norton on my laptop but I don't want it and want another anti virus one.  Which one should I choose?
None of the above.
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5602|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)
AVG Free Version
:blacKOut:
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6257|'Merica

Bertster7 wrote:

:blacKOut: wrote:

I got my lenovo y550 in the mail today ( and my penn state football tickets online ) .   I backed everything up and what not but I have a question.  Since i'm heading to penn state on saturday to start early, they are giving me 3 anti virus programs to choose from: Ad aware, Spybot- Search and Destroy, and Symantec Amtivirus (which im guessing is norton but they don't call it that).  I already have a free trial of norton on my laptop but I don't want it and want another anti virus one.  Which one should I choose?
None of the above.
That really helped.   If none of the above then which anti virus program would you recommend?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6559|NYC / Hamburg

Nod32
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
:blacKOut:
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6257|'Merica
Can you guys recommend me some games to download/ buy and play on my laptop?

Intel Core 2 Duo    T6400 2.0G
Memory Size          4GB
Graphics Card         Intel GMA 4500MHD

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a … 6834146542

I'm not expecting CoD5 or GTAIV since my specs aren't amazing at all but I want a slow-paced game, preferably single player and a non-shooter because I don't like playing those games on my laptop, maybe like roller coaster tycoon?
SpIk3y
Minister of Silly Walks
+67|6131|New Jersey
World Of Goo (one of my favorites), Professor Heinz Wolff's Gravity, Icy Tower (free), The N Game (free), The Art of Theft (free), Peggle (can be addicting).

Those are just some of the little games I like.  Also, if you're weird and like typing games like me, I'd recommend The Typing of the Dead.  It's like the arcade game House of the Dead except instead of point and shoot, you have to type words and letters to shoot the zombies.  Pretty awesome.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard