iNfinity.
+12|5645|Norway
Hi when i play Americas Army 3.0 a problem occours [offcourse] When i try to get in the scope mode i just fall right to desktop and have to click at the Americas Army 3.0 Window near the start thing. This irritates me it happens to me when i shoot to its damn irritating.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5938
Try uninstalling, then...don't reinstall it.

The game is so messed up the dev team was fired. There's no hope dude, just get the extra hard drive space and get ArmA II or wait till October and get Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising if you want a realistic game.
iNfinity.
+12|5645|Norway
i just want to try it...  the first minutes of it sucked y just go around and hear ppl randomly shooting but on WHAT i cant a see a enemy but i still want to try the new pipeline map
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6345

Bradt3hleader wrote:

The game is so messed up the dev team was fired. There's no hope dude, just get the extra hard drive space and get ArmA II or wait till October and get Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising if you want a realistic game.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

infinity, did you try assigning a different key?
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Racoon_Flyer
+10|5936|Cambridge, UK

Sisco10 wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

I guess he likes it because it has the US marines in it.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5486|Bolingbrook, Illinois

Racoon_Flyer wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

No, the Army made it.  The Marines have nothing to do with it, that's why it's called "America's Army."

Last edited by HaiBai (2009-07-21 15:36:46)

Racoon_Flyer
+10|5936|Cambridge, UK

HaiBai wrote:

Racoon_Flyer wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

No, the Army made it.  The Marines have nothing to do with it, that's why it's called "America's Army."
I'm talking about Arma 2 and brad's comment on it.
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6260|B.C. Canada
Downloaded this game to try it out and I am fucking pissed. When I tried the basic training obstacle course shit I keep on spinning left. So I tried going straight to multiplayer and same fucking thing! Is there a way to fix this? This game is free and I do not feel like paying for a game ATM so I really want this to work to keep me busy for a few days. HELP PLEASE
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6532

trex1210 wrote:

Downloaded this game to try it out and I am fucking pissed. When I tried the basic training obstacle course shit I keep on spinning left. So I tried going straight to multiplayer and same fucking thing! Is there a way to fix this? This game is free and I do not feel like paying for a game ATM so I really want this to work to keep me busy for a few days. HELP PLEASE
unplug your joystick
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6221|Phoenix, AZ
Yeah I like to stick with 2.8 or whatever
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6001|The Mitten
EE (hats
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6260|B.C. Canada

farmerfez wrote:

trex1210 wrote:

unplug your joystick
Lol I am a fucking idiot. Thanks.
Sisco
+493|6345
Is it playable by now? I got it on the hd for some time but never tried cause of all the problems.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6001|The Mitten

Sisco10 wrote:

Is it playable by now? I got it on the hd for some time but never tried cause of all the problems.
probably not.

I tried a week or two ago, and something was still ridiculously messed up.
EE (hats
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America
What kind of problems do you guys have? It's always been quite playable for me, but I've since stopped to wait for them to add new content because it's quite repetitive at present.
Sisco
+493|6345

DesertFox- wrote:

What kind of problems do you guys have? It's always been quite playable for me, but I've since stopped to wait for them to add new content because it's quite repetitive at present.
I cba to hassle my way through bugs, crashes or the sorts, even if the game is free. I wanted to wait until it runs smooth, after all the trouble it had since the launch.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6782|Great Brown North

DesertFox- wrote:

for me it's lag, stuttering, teleporting, and vanishing bullets
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6441|King Of The Islands

krazed wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

Terrorists!
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Sisco
+493|6345

Cheez wrote:

krazed wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

Terrorists!
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6449|Chicago, IL
I want to play this, really, but it keeps crashing one minute into any mp game
GR34
+215|6547|ALBERTA> CANADA
patch it it works fine 4 me
S.Lythberg
Mastermind