Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6220|Phoenix, AZ

S3v3N wrote:

GodFather wrote:

S3v3N wrote:

Dirt Bikes>Crotch Rockets
Yeah, because I can do 120mph on a dirt bike

also search my above post for crotch rockets and see what i have to say
Yeah, because I've had to scrape atleast 6 idiots off the highway when they did 120mph on their crotch rocket.
Didn't know you were thinking that way.

In which case:   Chairs >Dirt Bikes > "crotch rockets"
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6508
imho i completely agree with the above post
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6830|Denver colorado
Id like to have one
Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP
+78|5816|Fattest Country in the world.

Flecco wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

i *might* be getting a honda 250. although i still want that aprilia
In this quote: Rich family.

In this post: a tinge of jealousy. Personally I don't want a crotch rocket. Rather a HD or something similar for just cruising around on.
pmsl, I watched an Aprilia parked at a service station fall flat on it's side because the stand simply gave way, it was fully extended but was just crap.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

Zombie_Affair wrote:

Flecco wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

i *might* be getting a honda 250. although i still want that aprilia
In this quote: Rich family.

In this post: a tinge of jealousy. Personally I don't want a crotch rocket. Rather a HD or something similar for just cruising around on.
pmsl, I watched an Aprilia parked at a service station fall flat on it's side because the stand simply gave way, it was fully extended but was just crap.
Oh they have quality issues no doubt, but they just look so sexxxxxxxyyyyy
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6694|Brunei Darussalam

FatherTed wrote:

they just look so sexxxxxxxyyyyy
Fuck they do! Even Wanderlei Silvas face is prettier...
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6585|England
Noooo, from the baby RS125 to the RSV 1000 Mille, Aprilias look great.  At least I think they do.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Evilhamburglar
+4|5972
I have a 2007 yamaha R6 and I love it. People say you will get bored of a 600... maybe, but they can take many 1000's in the canyons and it is not at all a slow bike. It will do 165mph stock and 0-60 in 3.1 secs or something along those lines...what more do you want? GSXR's are way too trendy and they are heavier and slightly lower, so if you are tall you might not like the GSXR.

I originally wanted a GSXR 600 but after owning the yamaha for over a year and having ridden my friends GSXR's, I like the taller seat height of the R6. Fly-by-wire throttle is badass as well.

Last edited by Evilhamburglar (2009-07-19 21:24:52)

1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5979|Blue Mountain State

Evilhamburglar wrote:

I have a 2007 yamaha R6 and I love it. People say you will get bored of a 600... maybe, but they can take many 1000's in the canyons and it is not at all a slow bike. It will do 165mph stock and 0-60 in 3.1 secs or something along those lines...what more do you want? GSXR's are way too trendy and they are heavier and slightly lower, so if you are tall you might not like the GSXR.

I originally wanted a GSXR 600 but after owning the yamaha for over a year and having ridden my friends GSXR's, I like the taller seat height of the R6. Fly-by-wire throttle is badass as well.
I got a friend who has a black R6. It's pretty sexy.
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard