Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6375|North Carolina
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.htm … page_id=34

"Riot police stormed a 30th birthday party for just 15 people and shut it down, thinking it was a rave because it was advertised on Facebook.
Four police cars, a riot van and a helicopter were involved in the swoop on Andrew Poole's gathering for his family and friends.

He was just about to light the barbecue and had not even turned on the music when the gazebo suddenly started flapping wildly and the sound of chopper blades filled the air."

I wonder if MI5 will be doing a raid on a local police gathering anytime soon.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5370
Sounds like some bad intelligence to me.  And since when is facebook a warrant for police?  I would like to see the facebook advert though.  But to break up a party before it started is odd.

Last edited by Red Forman (2009-07-18 18:55:11)

Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6616
Sounds like an episode of Reno 911.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

What business to the police have breaking up rave parties? I know this wasn't one but how is this legitimate at all? Even if it wasn't an actual rave what right does the state have to interfere before laws are broken?

Edit: retarded mistake.

Last edited by Flecco (2009-07-18 19:32:04)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6481|Gold Coast
lolwut

Riot police? Choppers?

Someone screwed up.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5671|College Park, MD

Flecco wrote:

What business to the police have breaking up rave parties? I know this wasn't one but how is this legitimate at all? Even if it wasn't an actual rave what right does the state have to interfere before laws are broken?

drug usage
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
Then all the cops started taking off their pants to reveal their ass-less leather chaps, as trance music started blasting from the helicopter Apocalypse Now style.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Flecco wrote:

drug usage
So they deploy riot police?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5671|College Park, MD

Flecco wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Flecco wrote:

drug usage
I never said it was right, but apparently yes
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

drug usage
I never said it was right, but apparently yes
Crazy brits eh.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6433|Tyne & Wear, England
One thing the Metro failed to reveal is that it was a Muslim rave.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6359
Big brother knows whats best - he will keep you safe.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Hakei
Banned
+295|5965
Who the fuck cares? They were miss informed. Would you rather no police existed what so ever?

Useless news stories, how many raids do you think the police have done with a 50/50 chance of being right and come out on top? How dare the police do their job. Makes me sick this shit makes the news and you all rant about it like the police are all corrupted and don't have a clue.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6375|North Carolina

Hakei wrote:

Who the fuck cares? They were miss informed. Would you rather no police existed what so ever?

Useless news stories, how many raids do you think the police have done with a 50/50 chance of being right and come out on top? How dare the police do their job. Makes me sick this shit makes the news and you all rant about it like the police are all corrupted and don't have a clue.
Whoa, easy there buddy...

https://www.bloggerheads.com/images/lewis_prothero.jpg
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Epic choice of pic Turq.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6507|Long Island, New York

Flecco wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Flecco wrote:

drug usage
I have to admit, as wrong as it is for them to do what they did, it'd probably be funny as hell to see that.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK

Poseidon wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

drug usage
I have to admit, as wrong as it is for them to do what they did, it'd probably be funny as hell to see that.
lol i saw that in the newspaper a few days ago, said the helicopter waited and watched them eat the burgers

Last edited by SEREVENT (2009-07-19 05:35:27)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Flecco wrote:

drug usage
But trance != drugs.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6375|NSW, Australia

SEREVENT wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Flecco wrote:

lol i saw that in the newspaper a few days ago, said the helicopter waited and watched them eat the burgers
that would have been akward
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
I think it was on the front page too?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Strange, when there were thousands of people at an all night rave in Hampshire not one Police officer was available.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
jmsprovan
+18|5782|Alba
The cops busting up the party in Superbad came to mind while i read about this.

Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6610|Your moms bedroom
Shouldve got this guy to plan the party tbh

Last edited by Locoloki (2009-07-19 06:48:52)

Flecco
iPod is broken.

Corey is a dick.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6610|Your moms bedroom

Flecco wrote:

Corey is a dick.
"my shades are famous"

i dig it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard