H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5877|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ

Acme1234 wrote:

hintakaari wrote:

JakAttaK wrote:

There is a technique
there is not a technique
Yeah, there's no technique. I was just saying how massively BS it was. You can see the bullet hit the fence right under him, yet it wallbangs some other guy in another spot. Just crappy game code at it's best.
You can shoot through fences lol just like you can shoot straight through supply crates, seems like not many people know that though as whenever I'm prone behind a supply crate I don't think anyone's even attempted to shoot through lol- edit: just got what you was on about with the shooting fence thing lol it's basically the same as a dust shot, like when you shoot someone's head and it dusts and you kill someone standing directly behind him
I like the no-scopes, but I hardly ever manage to get kills with no-scope unless I'm pretty much standing in the enemy lol I'd say no scopes are 100% luck, the only skill required is aiming as close to the centre of the screen as possible, but the bullet comes out so random, of course I'm not saying you're not skilled! lol I wonder, did it take you a lot of tries to get them no-scope kills in the vid though? Looks like a good vid

Last edited by H3RB4L ABU53 (2009-07-16 14:19:55)

SuperNatural
+6|5517

DonFck wrote:

SvLuck1 wrote:

noob
Did you even watch it?
hes my friend and i was being sarcastic
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6142|Scotland!

SvLuck1 wrote:

DonFck wrote:

SvLuck1 wrote:

noob
Did you even watch it?
hes my friend and i was being unfunny
fixed
Shakez
+39|6179
I'm really lookin forward to it.
At least as much as your last movies
Hoplite
+1|5605
too bad that no scopes are 100% luck
hahahah im lold ...
there is a tech zomg
pauli *wsaf
+23|5796

Hoplite wrote:

hahahah im lold ...
there is a tech zomg
idk ANY way to decrease (to reasonable level) deviation of unzoomed sniper rifle. obviously proning makes you more accurate, but still the deviation is massive

btw i used to have a theory why dragshooting is the most effective tech. in bf2, but i changed my mind, its (not)just bcause this game is accelerated

i hope they remove the accel. with 1.5 as they promised
HSG
+23|6483|British Columbia, Canada
Very Nice kills. Looks good.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5877|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ

pauli *wsaf wrote:

Hoplite wrote:

hahahah im lold ...
there is a tech zomg
idk ANY way to decrease (to reasonable level) deviation of unzoomed sniper rifle. obviously proning makes you more accurate, but still the deviation is massive

btw i used to have a theory why dragshooting is the most effective tech. in bf2, but i changed my mind, its (not)just bcause this game is accelerated

i hope they remove the accel. with 1.5 as they promised
If you use very low sens and CPL mouse fix, there is no noticeable accel at all
br0keNx7
br0keN
+4|5408|Baltimore, MD
guis, leme get this straight. Hintakaari thinks hes the shit when hes not. The word "hintakaari" was the name of a banner on a store and thats where he got it from. I would link u but atm i dnt have link.... u wana see some good sniping .. look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuGrFCKvdZA
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6473|cuntshitlake

br0keNx7 wrote:

guis, leme get this straight. Hintakaari thinks hes the shit when hes not. The word "hintakaari" was the name of a banner on a store and thats where he got it from.
"Hintakaari" = "Price curve" in Finnish. I don't quite get your point here.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
SuperNatural
+6|5517

Oisín<3 wrote:

SvLuck1 wrote:

noob
Hint pisses all over you.

Try again.
how many times i have to tell that i was being joking, hes my good friend
SuperNatural
+6|5517

I'm Jamesey wrote:

SvLuck1 wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Did you even watch it?
hes my friend and i was being unfunny
fixed
i knew it wasnt funny i was bored
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6492|P-way, NJ

br0keNx7 wrote:

guis, leme get this straight. Hintakaari thinks hes the shit when hes not. The word "hintakaari" was the name of a banner on a store and thats where he got it from. I would link u but atm i dnt have link.... u wana see some good sniping .. look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuGrFCKvdZA
gtfo of this thread, your group of snipers aren't the best in the world so fuck off just cause your thread got like 4 posts...
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6348|Too late for you to know...

Ut oh, please o please don't let this get into an ego sniper flame thread
hintakaari
+113|5948

br0keNx7 wrote:

guis, leme get this straight. Hintakaari thinks hes the shit when hes not. The word "hintakaari" was the name of a banner on a store and thats where he got it from.
lol who are you and what have i done to you? i never said im the shit or the best or one of the best or that i can beat somebody. so i dont know what the hell you are talking about lol

DeathUnlimited wrote:

http://www.hintakaari.fi/

Last edited by hintakaari (2009-07-28 06:34:38)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6473|cuntshitlake

hintakaari wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
WeBee
+1|5880|Hollola, Winland

hintakaari wrote:

br0keNx7 wrote:

lol who are you and what have i done to you? i never said im the shit or the best or one of the best or that i can beat somebody. so i dont know what the hell you are talking about lol

DeathUnlimited wrote:

I knew it! I've drove past that store before
$tayGold
Be Eazy!
+10|5541|USA
I've liked all of your videos so I'm really excited to see this one. Too bad its your last frag video well good luck making it buddy!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard