mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6801

:blacKOut: wrote:

Got completely wasted last night.  Hooked up with this chick I've known for a month (I saw her at a party a month ago and I've just started to hang out with her again these pass couple days).  I consider her a friend.  Today, she ignored me and didn't bother responding to a text or anything else...da fuck bf2s?

Edit: She was wasted too!
Oh, I've had something very similar happen. Except we had known each other for 3 and a half years. It's kinda like a one-night stand that lasted forever. Finally got around to hooking up and now we don't talk to each other anymore. Just the way it goes.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6299|what

Stimey wrote:

also; tips for inviting a girl out to get drunk
and then tips to get in said drunk girls pants
please&thanks
Before asking her to go out to get drunk, you're more likely to get her to say yes if she is intoxicated.

Once she is drunk, she'll have no problem to then go out and get drunk with you.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6617

Stimey wrote:

also; tips for inviting a girl out to get drunk
and then tips to get in said drunk girls pants
please&thanks
If that's really your 'best' or 'desired' strategy, maybe you should rethink your choice of girl, or your general playin' technique overall.

Surely it's just degrading to yourself to have to get chicks hopelessly drunk before they'll even look at or consider your weiner?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6419
Hello BF2s. I'll try to make this as simple as I can.

Friend likes Chick for 2 years. I am good friends with both of them. Chick rejects Friend and chooses to hang out with me instead the whole last summer, without him knowing. 3 months ago, Friend finds out about our affair, and raises hell (being the fucking attention whoring douchebag he is). He gets over it, everything is back to normal, but he still retains feelings for her. 1 week ago, chick speaks to me about her feelings for me. We are back together. We dont want anyone to find out about it or the shit would hit the fan once more. Chick, tells all her supposedly-loyal friends because she is too happy about us. Friend is about to find out, again, from a friend of hers.

Friend: Total douche, thinks the world evolves around him, that he owns all the girls, and that noone is allowed to make a move unless he says so. Once he gets past these ego bullshit, hes a good buddy. He won't be that hurt if he discovers that Im with Chick, though he'll exaggerate about it to gather attention - just like it happened 3 months ago.

Me & Chick: I dont want anything serious, partly because we are from different cycles and wouldnt fit, and also she is not the most mature girl ever. By the looks of it, she wants a long term relationship, which is a big no no for me. Dumping her would be the easy solution, only downside is that she would be REALLY hurt, and it would ruin our friendship.

im not exactly looking for advice, just opinions. Feel free to comment. thanks
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6620|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Hello BF2s. I'll try to make this as simple as I can.

Friend likes Chick for 2 years. I am good friends with both of them. Chick rejects Friend and chooses to hang out with me instead the whole last summer, without him knowing. 3 months ago, Friend finds out about our affair, and raises hell (being the fucking attention whoring douchebag he is). He gets over it, everything is back to normal, but he still retains feelings for her. 1 week ago, chick speaks to me about her feelings for me. We are back together. We dont want anyone to find out about it or the shit would hit the fan once more. Chick, tells all her supposedly-loyal friends because she is too happy about us. Friend is about to find out, again, from a friend of hers.

Friend: Total douche, thinks the world evolves around him, that he owns all the girls, and that noone is allowed to make a move unless he says so. Once he gets past these ego bullshit, hes a good buddy. He won't be that hurt if he discovers that Im with Chick, though he'll exaggerate about it to gather attention - just like it happened 3 months ago.

Me & Chick: I dont want anything serious, partly because we are from different cycles and wouldnt fit, and also she is not the most mature girl ever. By the looks of it, she wants a long term relationship, which is a big no no for me. Dumping her would be the easy solution, only downside is that she would be REALLY hurt, and it would ruin our friendship.

im not exactly looking for advice, just opinions. Feel free to comment. thanks
Exiting this the sooner the better IMO. The faster you pull the bandage off the less time it'll hurt. But then you'll lose a friend which you don't want to happen. This seems to be a lose-lose situation no matter what you choose, judging by what you wrote.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6667|Austin, Texas
Pretty much, you failed. You have to leave that relationship.

Though if your mate is immature and this chick is immature, sounds like a great fit. Once you dump her she may consider it.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6715|Mountains of NC

The last girl I was involved with made me wait until the fifth date until she would have sex with me.  Which was extremely frustrating.  Because she was a prostitute.  And then at the end of our sixth date she told me just wanted to be friends.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6644

SEREMAKER wrote:

Because she was a prostitute.
were you broke? money would've sped things up, seems to me.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

burni$te wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Because she was a prostitute.
were you broke? money would've sped things up, seems to me.
I was on a payment plan
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

SEREMAKER wrote:

The last girl I was involved with made me wait until the fifth date until she would have sex with me.  Which was extremely frustrating.  Because she was a prostitute.  And then at the end of our sixth date she told me just wanted to be friends.
I hate it when that happens, or when you get an STI n they wont even fulfil their money back guarantee!
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6528|the land of bourbon

bennisboy wrote:

I hate it when that happens, or when you get an STI n they wont even fulfil their money back guarantee!
what tha fuck is an sti?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6779

steelie34 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

what tha fuck is an sti?
Sexually
Transmitted
Infection

Ask Mek for more information.

SEREMAKER wrote:

oooh noooo! what a waste of time and money!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6768|London, England

Gooners wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

what tha fuck is an sti?
Sexually
Transmitted
Infection

Ask Mek for more information.
I clicked this thread thinking "Holy shit, Gooners has a girl problem?!!"

Only to find you don't, which means you're still a faggot. And then I find you saying I have an STD , basically you suck
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6644

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

https://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3641/strippingil0.jpg
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo know someone I could spend my time with better
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|6079|CA
So I'm getting pretty serious with this new girl, right.  I even let her move into my basement well, after only two short weeks.  Now she's getting pretty rude, saying things like "please let me go" and crying all the time.

So I'm like "Here, have some lotion."  Then she starts thrashing around, complaining again.  Then I'm all "Bitch, that's expensive lotion.  It's imported from Indonesia, made from baby seal fat.  Now you're getting it all over my dungeon, and I just painted last month."  She didn't even care.

Then this Ho gets a hold of my pet rabbit "Sparkles" while I'm posing in the mirror to Madonna songs.  It must be a heavy flow day, because now she says she's gonna kill Sparkles if I don't let her go.  I threatened her with the hose again, but the threat seems to have lost all effect.  Now I don't know what to do.

Advice, please.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6779

I was listening to Frozen by Madonna earlier today.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6654
once again, /thread
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6926|Great Brown North

GravyDan wrote:

So I'm getting pretty serious with this new girl, right.  I even let her move into my basement well, after only two short weeks.  Now she's getting pretty rude, saying things like "please let me go" and crying all the time.

So I'm like "Here, have some lotion."  Then she starts thrashing around, complaining again.  Then I'm all "Bitch, that's expensive lotion.  It's imported from Indonesia, made from baby seal fat.  Now you're getting it all over my dungeon, and I just painted last month."  She didn't even care.

Then this Ho gets a hold of my pet rabbit "Sparkles" while I'm posing in the mirror to Madonna songs.  It must be a heavy flow day, because now she says she's gonna kill Sparkles if I don't let her go.  I threatened her with the hose again, but the threat seems to have lost all effect.  Now I don't know what to do.

Advice, please.
i'm thinking a flagrum
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

GravyDan wrote:

Advice, please.
taser

I can't stress this enough ............... its handheld or a gun( for when she raging ) ..... .get the ones that are re-chargeable, anything that helps out the enviroment

pop her once and shes down for few mins ....... enough for some quick sexxy time and with her muscles still tighting .... well, you know
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5573|Dublin, Ireland
Sticky this shit already.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6926|Great Brown North

SEREMAKER wrote:

GravyDan wrote:

Advice, please.
taser

I can't stress this enough ............... its handheld or a gun( for when she raging ) ..... .get the ones that are re-chargeable, anything that helps out the enviroment

pop her once and shes down for few mins ....... enough for some quick sexxy time and with her muscles still tighting .... well, you know
hmm... this might actually be a better place to start, the flagrum could mark her up something fierce

save it as a last resort

OT edit:

i'm stuck in the fucking friend zone with this chick pissing me off

you know what, fuck it. i'm going to go have a talk with her. brb with update

Last edited by krazed (2009-07-16 14:43:26)

Bevo
Nah
+718|6667|Austin, Texas

krazed wrote:

You already lost, game over.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6768|London, England

Bevo wrote:

krazed wrote:

You already lost, game over.
Yeah pretty much. But don't do what I did and let it piss you off forever, just get back on the ....bike

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard