DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6631|Finland

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

Anyone know a good website to get free ringtones?
www.audiko.net is what I use... You upload your own, crop it, and then download it.
Looks cool and simple. I've used Goldwave and/or Cubase in my ringtone editing, will give this a try next time I need a new ringtone.
I need around tree fiddy.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6511|Gold Coast
My phone ringtone is the Captain Planet theme....

Hey, at least I know its mine!

For message (dont cringe), its GIRUGAMESH
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK

KuSTaV wrote:

For message (dont cringe), its GIRUGAMESH
LOL.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5425|Dublin, Ireland
I have myne as Chicane's Saltwater now.

Nice tune
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6438|King Of The Islands

Da Funk.

Or Jazz Jackrabbit if I want a NOSTALGIA ATTACK.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
LOG
dain bramaged
+51|6120|Punta Gorda,Florida
i switch between blow up the outside world and burden in my hand by soundgarden.

you learn the true meaning of life when you see houses and cars blow by like leaves on a windy day.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK
Mines usually on silent lol, but otherwise its some default one that came with my phone.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

MrAnderson wrote:

Bevo wrote:

TBH. People who have ringtones at all kind of irk me. You really need to draw that much attention to yourself?

"Hey guys, someone's calling me, listen to this fucking song while I pretend to be important."
You are both aware that a ringtone is simply a noise that sounds when your phone is called? It doesn't have to be a song, it can be just "Ring ring".
Bevo
Nah
+718|6520|Austin, Texas

ghettoperson wrote:

MrAnderson wrote:

Bevo wrote:

TBH. People who have ringtones at all kind of irk me. You really need to draw that much attention to yourself?

"Hey guys, someone's calling me, listen to this fucking song while I pretend to be important."
You are both aware that a ringtone is simply a noise that sounds when your phone is called? It doesn't have to be a song, it can be just "Ring ring".
Completely. The only time where I'd say it's fine to have a ring is if a) you're at your house where it's not obnoxious/your phone isn't always on you or b) you dont have pockets on your person/cannot feel a vibrate at the time.

Otherwise, be courteous and leave it on vibe/silent. The worst is those with a loud SMS ring and it goes off every bloody minute. It's unnecessary and completely obnoxious.
MrMagoo
Not welcome @ BF2S
+12|5406
debonaire by dope.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6680|Disaster Free Zone
Silent.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6444|EE Chat
/thread
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
I'm not one to really mess around or care with ringtones, I've had the same two since I bought my phone:

Text message alert: '& Down' by Boys Noize - Opens with a female robot voice saying "Hello!" and then some cool electro sharpness.
Ringtone: some random tune by Company Flow - not for any specific reason, I just set it to that one day about 6 months ago and haven't changed it since. Opens saying something ridiculous like "Fuck it like Rwanda".

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

DonFck wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

Anyone know a good website to get free ringtones?
www.audiko.net is what I use... You upload your own, crop it, and then download it.
Looks cool and simple. I've used Goldwave and/or Cubase in my ringtone editing, will give this a try next time I need a new ringtone.
will this work for iphone?

the only free ringtones i have gotten are from a free ringtone podcast - it's pretty cool!

"Fresh, free and unique ringtones for your iPhone. A new one is uploaded every day! For more info, visit www.aringtoneaday.com "
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6353|West NY
this

No joke, I emailed it to my phone
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York

Uzique wrote:

I'm not one to really mess around or care with ringtones, I've had the same two since I bought my phone:

Text message alert: '& Down' by Boys Noize - Opens with a female robot voice saying "Hello!" and then some cool electro sharpness.
Ringtone: some random tune by Company Flow - not for any specific reason, I just set it to that one day about 6 months ago and haven't changed it since. Opens saying something ridiculous like "Fuck it like Rwanda".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwzRLgJorYQ
isn't that in GTA IV?

fuck yes
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6646
It makes a ring ring sound.

I don't even know why people would want to listen to the first 2 seconds to a song over and over again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard