Inquatitis
+1|6640

Tagmaestro wrote:

Inquatitis wrote:

not a shitball to be exact, but not a sidearm you would want to use in a combat situation.
yea yea i know, .50 cal sounds big and strong and makes your penis grow, but no, it would not be of much use to you.
It's not a sidearm you'd want to use in ANY situation. Except hunting lions, bears, or dinosaur. Then it's not a sidearm anymore.
well, i wouldnt say that.
i mean id love to use the thing in a confined room to shoot at people for shits and giggles.
Masta_Daco
+39|6738|Amsterdam,The Netherlands

polarbearz wrote:

Its pikachu you nub.
lol but i would choose a mugnum (Drool)
Thumper04
"So there I was..."
+7|6629|Floriduh
1911 A1

But i'm biased, cause I own it.
Leonnoe1
+2|6726
Agreed. 1911 ftw!
{A.I}TheBusDriver
+2|6615
yeah. lol. a desert eagle would put the fear into those fuckin n00bs.
id like to see the sight of a n00b gettin a fully loaded clip unloaded into his n00by ass face!!!
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6720|Melbourne, Australia

Superior Mind wrote:

IMI Desert Eagle in .50 caliber or a good ol' M1911.
i second the motion and am realy tryin to resist the urg to kiss u for including IMI in the name of the desert eagle *points to my name* see the connection!! KISS ME U F00L! :d
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Hawk390 wrote:

SIG Sauer P226. OWNAGE pistol
Wot 'e said.

Those, or the Hitman's Silverballers...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694

I.M.I Militant wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

IMI Desert Eagle in .50 caliber or a good ol' M1911.
i second the motion and am realy tryin to resist the urg to kiss u for including IMI in the name of the desert eagle *points to my name* see the connection!! KISS ME U F00L! :d
Lol, i know my shit lol...
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA
Colt from Goldeneye 64.
The_Fighting_69th
Combat medic
+6|6754
An MEU SOC M1911
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|NÃ¥rvei

Deagle or Sig P228 (Chrome) or both :-)
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
master_yoda69
+-1|6625|Exeter
I'll have the golden gun from the man with the golden gun please, was always good on goldeneye killing with 1 shot no matter where you hit them especially when it took about 400 bullets to kill someone normally (well ok I exaggerate the 400 bullets) but it took a few seconds.
as for a real gun I just love the IMI Desert Eagle after watching a program many many years ago of the damage it did.
Zanzura
Shallow and Pedantic
+2|6673|Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I think only the Brigadier Generals and higher ranks should get to choose a fancy pistol unlock.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6650|South Korea.
https://pnmedia.gamespy.com/planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/images/news/1911-ingame.jpg
masterHouse
Official Heckler & Koch ambassador
+8|6718|Veenendaal, The Netherlands
Desert Eagle plz
caleqs
+9|6708
Man, the DE .50 is NOT what you'd want for real. Just take a look around at what handguns real life military are using. I shoot a lot and own a lot of diff guns. I've shot just about everything out there. The DE .50 is fun, but not what you'd want in a real life-or-death situation.

The 1911 is definitely a great option, but capacity is a drawback. Don't get me wrong, it is my most favorite handgun to shoot (the Hi-Power is my 2nd), but I want something with more capacity and something that can take things like tac lights, etc.

I would go with the HK USP in .45. Again, it may not be my "favorite" gun, but its what I'd want next to me in a crisis. My second choice would be the Springfield XD45. It fits my hand better than the USP, but the USP is just much more solid than the XD.

It would be really great to have pistol unlocks in the game. I like using the pistol in game, but its hard to survive w it. That, and the physics for accuracy is completely f'ed for pistols in the game.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
not to mention it takes a lil extra amount of effort to even chamber a round with a DE .50, not tactically viable.  M9 though without a doubt is a terrible handgun for military purpose, we need that 1911.
caleqs
+9|6708
Yeah, I've never really liked the M9. Its okay, but there are SO MANY better handguns. Again, I do love the 1911, but I'll take higher capacity any day. There are just too many really great shooting and hugely reliable .45s out there today that it really does put the 1911 on the back burner for me. Still love to shoot it, but I wouldn't take it as my #1 sidearm vs. what I carry now.
Tagmaestro
+6|6706|New Jersey

caleqs wrote:

Man, the DE .50 is NOT what you'd want for real. Just take a look around at what handguns real life military are using. I shoot a lot and own a lot of diff guns. I've shot just about everything out there. The DE .50 is fun, but not what you'd want in a real life-or-death situation.

The 1911 is definitely a great option, but capacity is a drawback. Don't get me wrong, it is my most favorite handgun to shoot (the Hi-Power is my 2nd), but I want something with more capacity and something that can take things like tac lights, etc.

I would go with the HK USP in .45. Again, it may not be my "favorite" gun, but its what I'd want next to me in a crisis. My second choice would be the Springfield XD45. It fits my hand better than the USP, but the USP is just much more solid than the XD.

It would be really great to have pistol unlocks in the game. I like using the pistol in game, but its hard to survive w it. That, and the physics for accuracy is completely f'ed for pistols in the game.
SOMEONE GETS IT!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

Yeticus Rex wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

Its pikachu you nub.
That's a 42 year old "nub" that really doesn't give a rat's ass about the spelling of some electric rat that shoots lightning out of his arse.  I give credit to my kids that I even know half of it.....but thanks for the lesson anyways.
but, have to become pokemon master!!!

god i hate myself
Jakethe8lf
+13|6642|Victoria, Australia
Apart from caliber and internals/workings/action. I see no difference with the 'Eagle and the 1911. It's all about capacity mixed with a nice caliber. .40 S&W is the wave of the future (wave of the future, etc.), am I wrong?
Tagmaestro
+6|6706|New Jersey

Jakethe8lf wrote:

Apart from caliber and internals/workings/action. I see no difference with the 'Eagle and the 1911. It's all about capacity mixed with a nice caliber. .40 S&W is the wave of the future (wave of the future, etc.), am I wrong?
By your logic, apart from the caliber and internals/workings/action, there would also be no difference between a Mossberg and an UZI.

GG

Last edited by Tagmaestro (2006-04-02 01:32:10)

NPN_Scorpio
+2|6683|King's Island

caleqs wrote:

Hear, hear!

The DE is way too heavy and bulky for a defensive sidearm.

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg16-e.htm

62 oz = 1 715 g *empty*. Imagine drawing that from a holster!
Not what you would use against an armed opponent.

The .50 AE hand cannon's primary uses are target shooting and handgun hunting (where allowed).
And fetischistic film work, of course.
{PAMD64}canuk
+0|6728
Mac-10 or Sig P228. I wouldn't mind a Glock with 3 round burst either (CS anyone?).

Last edited by {PAMD64}canuk (2006-04-02 18:08:14)

Inquatitis
+1|6640
the Mac-10 is not a handgun.

the colt 1911 with some compensators would be nice.
but im still sticking with my first nomination of the FN-57.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard