blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6637
First off: arent  u glad u are a guy lol

k to go on with the article

https://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6676/dress1439937c.jpg
Women will spend almost one year of their lives deciding what to wear, a study found.

Choosing outfits for work, nights out, dinner parties, holidays, gym and other activities means the average female will spend 287 days rifling through their wardrobe.

The biggest chunk of that time is used up picking a killer ensemble for Friday or Saturday nights out or selecting the right clothes for a holiday.

Experts found on average women spend 16 minutes every weekday morning deciding what to wear and around 14 minutes on a Saturday or Sunday morning.

A spokesman for clothes giant Matalan, which compiled the results after polling 2,491 women, said: "What you wear has a direct impact on how you feel about yourself and it is important a woman feels exceptional in her outfit.

"Whatever the occasion your clothes portray an image and we understand this is fundamentally important to women."

The study - which was based on an adult lifetime from the age of 16 to 60 - found most women will spend around 20 minutes deciding what to wear before hitting the town on a weekend night.

Week nights out can take up to 20 minutes a time too.

Deciding on what clothes to take on holiday uses up to 52 minutes each time.

While on holiday, ten minutes a morning will be taken up trying to find an acceptable outfit with another ten minutes spent picking evening clothes.

On top of that dinner parties, Christmas parties and black tie events - at around 36 minutes a time six times a year - adds up to three and a half days.

The study also found on average women will try on two outfits each morning before coming to a final decision. And one in two women spend 15 minutes the night before work working out what to wear.
source
Do you have any similar stories to share with us, like your girlfriend/wife taking forever to get ready? or do you know anyone who takes long ass time to get ready? How are you when it comes to picking or choosing wut to wear? are you picky or not? comment and discuss... do you think if it takes them that long that they ought to go naked instead?
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6624

I take a while to get ready, I'm not gonna lie :$
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6656|NT, like Mick Dundee

FUCKING HELL GOONERS!
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Zefar
+116|6641|Sweden
Since I only buy stuff I really want I use those only. If one is dirty I switch to the other. On summers I pick light colors.

That's about it.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

Women spend one year deciding what to wear eh. Only a year? Seems much, MUCH longer.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6148|Vancouver | Canada

Zefar wrote:

Since I only buy stuff I really want I use those only. If one is dirty I switch to the other. On summers I pick light colors.

That's about it.
This.

Although sometimes I think it's cooler than it actually is, and end up melting in a dark t-shirt.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6221|NSW, Australia

pretty much i go for whats clean
VicktorVauhn
+319|6384|Southern California
Zukabazuka
+23|6677
I try to look for clothes that are good, so after I find those I can live with it. But damn 1 year
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6550|Hungary
lmao
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX
If anyone ever needs a laugh when she comes downstairs ready to go say the following:-

"I'm sorry, I can't take you looking like that - you get back in there and sort yourself out"

I have shirts and trousers, they seem to work fine in any combination.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-07-12 03:28:32)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6635|England
287 days is nowhere near a year.

Last edited by Sgt.Davi (2009-07-12 06:48:53)

Ioan92
+337|5714
Women.....
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6771|Great Brown North

Dilbert_X wrote:

If anyone ever needs a laugh when she comes downstairs ready to go say the following:-

"I'm sorry, I can't take you looking like that - you get back in there and sort yourself out"

i answered the "how does this look" with  "fat, pregnant, and a granny" ... i thought it was funny her not so much

man that was a dry week
madmax
+12|6253|perth, w.a.
who knew woman take more time to get dressed up to go out

really not like this is common knowledge
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6755|d

madmax wrote:

who knew woman take more time to get dressed up to go out

really not like this is common knowledge
You just don't get it.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

Dilbert_X wrote:

Ahaha, that sounds like jokes except for that I really couldn't be bothered to waste another hour for her to change.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard