FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6638|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
Might i just say this, I recently got off of MoonGamers 24/7 Karkand, you know the one that {TA} Firestorm admins, and i must say that he is not much better than mediocre (I know there are many posts saying this as well). He is Just a guy with WAY to much time on his hands.
Meanwhile, -=RD=-Volx is a complete badass. I have only played with him once, but he wooped supreme ass that round. He is what we in the business call Purebread.

Check out his stats:
http://bf2s.com/player/43457727/

And No, he doesn't stat-pad

*EDIT: Spelling Errors

Last edited by FesterTheMolester (2006-04-03 14:15:49)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6787|Singapore

Yes and did you see him C4 tossing for what... 3 months solid? Like Eversio that's all he ever did.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6696
if want to kiss up someones ass give them an e-mail, they're in the top 10 whoop te doo
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6744

We killed a soldier, therefore we are winning the war!!! You saw him play one round? lmao...
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6619|the side hatch
purebread like composed entirely of dough? or purebred like excellent lineage?

...goofing on you a little but honestly want to know if purebread is really a term people use
edzed
+1|6694
What server does he play on, I want to see how good he really is?
Dcon1|leighto
+23|6619|Australia
i have played with him a couple of times and he is pretty darn good. i was in his squad for a couple of rounds and the whole time it woud just be volx killed some dude whether it was c4 or his carbine he is still a decent player.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6644
Hes not good. He got most of his points from the C4 tossing exploit. Now he just spawn camps in armor. Get off his nuts.
Rakasan
+7|6835|California, USA

edzed wrote:

What server does he play on, I want to see how good he really is?
He plays at Raw West Coast sometimes w//his 56ker ping from Japan.

Although it is Karkand, Volx has had a pretty good week

~6.56 SPM
~2.75 KDR (2.63 inf KDR, 10.87 vehicles KDR)
~2.28 KPM (3.04 inf KPM, 3.97 vehicles KPM)

"Ummm, how do you this?"

http://www.statpadder.com:8080/bf2calc/ … 1143393000

Mostly from grenades though, seems more effective that C4, LOL.

Last edited by Rakasan (2006-04-03 18:21:16)

IronFerret
+48|6655|Mexico City.

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Hes not good. He got most of his points from the C4 tossing exploit. Now he just spawn camps in armor. Get off his nuts.
and you r so? my ass.. that guy is good.. dont know if purebread.. but its good i have play with him.. and most of top players have countless hours on their stats but they are pure shit as gameplay.  being a c4 whore its one of the most dificult things i have found in this game.  even harder after 1.2

Last edited by IronFerret (2006-04-03 18:14:49)

Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6644
C4 whoring was easier than noob-tubing. You basically serve out a food platter and blow it up in someone's face. You'd have to be a fucking moron to not own with that. Now get off his nuts.

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-04-03 18:17:01)

IronFerret
+48|6655|Mexico City.
hes good i have no problem in say so.. maybe no team/horable player.. but better than all the other "top 10" i do think so.
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6619|the side hatch
there it is again, so people really use "purebread?"
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6792|South Cybertown, Texas
blah, blah blah! My pecker is the biggest!
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6644

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-04-03 21:42:07)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6647|Norway
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6681|Canada
I played with and against Volx the other day can't remember the server, but no doubt the guy is good, I watched him get at least 18 nade kills that round.  He played the whole round with a pkm tho..   Eventually he was teamswitched, I ended up killing him once meanwhile he naded me 3 or 4 times
chrnoicle
+23|6603|Canada
There is someone even better than volx http://www.bf2s.com/player/49486588/

14 golds a day this guy is a machine

annddddd not as close to those guy but is a potential is this guy http://bf2s.com/player/65061735/

but volx is an incredibly good play why? because he is a bunny hopping champion i battled with him 5 times and coulnt get a single shot on him he just bunny hops to much to keep up. (this was 1.22)
Chowley
+1|6684|Ireland

strangelove wrote:

there it is again, so people really use "purebread?"
Sarcasm is great isnt it. But cant let it go sorry....

purebred is the word ffs!
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6726|Honolulu, HI
Since he is from Japan and 99% of those living in the country are ethnically full-Japanese, it's safe to say that -=RD=-Volx is "purebread" [sic], at least in the literal sense.  I have to agree that, for a non-stat-padder, non-medic-whore, his SPM is damn impressive.  Yes, since 1.2 and the nerfing of C4 throw distance, his K/D has decreased steadily, but his SPM has increased all the while.  Bottom line: yes, he is a top-10 and yes, in terms of  skill he's probably beaten by other players who simply don't play as much.  But of those in the top 10 he gets my vote for most skilled.

Plus, yay for the Asian guy!
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6704|Antarctica
I played with him 3 times before 1.2.  He got 2nd place all 3 games with his C4 (I got 1st all 3 times ^_^), I've never seen someone who could do it so perfectly/consistently.  Hes a good player but I would hardly say Volx>all.
Flyboy63
+8|6702|South Australia

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

lol....so he was an asshole & now hes an even bigger asshole?
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6619|the side hatch

Flyboy63 wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

lol....so he was an asshole & now hes an even bigger asshole?
yes, but is he entirely dough?
Chowley
+1|6684|Ireland
possibly too much yeast
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6645

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

C4 whoring was easier than noob-tubing. You basically serve out a food platter and blow it up in someone's face. You'd have to be a fucking moron to not own with that. Now get off his nuts.
Actually it was much harder than noob tubing. It was a skill that some people were good at, him being one of them. It also required you to be close to the enemy so if you can't shoot your enemy by then it's your own fault for getting blown up. I for one don't see why they had to nerf this. I was killed by c4 tossing maybe 3 or 4 times before 1.2.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard