Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

A South Florida teenager accused of killing more than a dozen cats fits the profile of a sociopath and responded with laughter when police first spoke to him about the cat deaths, a detective said in an affidavit released Monday.

The 10-page affidavit notes that Miami-Dade County detectives used an electronic device to track 18-year-old Tyler Hayes Weinman's car and traced his cell phone before charging him with the macabre crimes. The tracking device showed the car had stopped near places where at least two dead cats were later found. The affidavit was unsealed the same day the teen was formally arraigned in Miami-Dade court.

Weinman had already filed a written plea of not guilty to charges with 19 counts each of animal cruelty and improperly disposing of an animal body. He also faces four counts of burglary related to the cat deaths. If convicted, Weinman could face up to 158 years in prison.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/0 … 26517.html
I fucking hate cats personally allergic to the little bastards. Anyway why exactly could he get 158 years for killing a bunch of cats? I mean the value of the cats life isn't worth much since a cat can't contribute anything to society except hunting mice and such. I could understand destroying people's property [the cats] but 158 years for killing cats seems extreme. Am I the only one who doesn't see the point in putting such high value on the life of an animal that can't even talk?
SealXo
+309|6528
the kids a fucking psychopath  all those kids end up being serial killers
he belongs in a ward not a jail- thats how michael myers started out. I've watched profiles on serial killers and they all start out killing weaker things like cats or dogs and shit like that. Thats exactly what hes doing.

Last edited by SealXo (2009-07-07 14:04:41)

[-DER-]Omega
+188|6819|Lithuania
you have to consider the fact that a freak like that may very well go from killing cats to killing human beings. Personally, I love animals, and their inability to talk only heightens my compassion for them.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

A certain mod at one point during his youth used to kill animals. He said it in a thread that is no longer here. He didn't end up a serial killer and is one of the more compassionate members here.

I'm not ready to write the kid off yet.
SealXo
+309|6528

Macbeth wrote:

A certain mod at one point during his youth used to kill animals. He said it in a thread that is no longer here. He didn't end up a serial killer and is one of the more compassionate members here.

did he get help for it?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

SealXo wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

did he get help for it?
No. Not if not IIRC.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England
lol who here used to kill animals when they were younger? sick fucks
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6728|Salt Lake City

You bitch that it's too much, and then when this guy becomes a psychopathic serial killer, you'll blame the liberals for not being tough enough on him and that the warning signs of such activity were there when he tortured cats as a teenager.  Typical conservative rhetoric.
SealXo
+309|6528
Hmm, interesting case Macbeth, because I don't see how one could go from killing dozens of cats and who knows what else that he didn't get caught for without help, and then as he gets older he just grows out of it. To me it's like something that evolves into killings or sexual domination or something like that.

I think life in prison is too heavy of a punishment, although people consider me as a heavy law conservative, I think that a few years of psychiatric rehab style ward is necessary.

Last edited by SealXo (2009-07-07 14:17:36)

CommieChipmunk
+488|6562|Portland, OR, USA
He didn't "kill cats," he brutally tortured and mutilated them.  As hippie as it sounds, people are so detached from the natural world that we seem to forget that as advanced as we are, in a biological sense we're still very closely related with animals.  It's not as if cats, or any animal we kill without giving it much thought, are just mindless drones. They feel pain the same way we do, and each animal I've ever interacted with has had it's own distinct personality.  If you've yet to notice that, you probably haven't had much contact with animals--but in the process of stalking and slaughtering these cats, he most definitely noticed it. Needless to say, he's considerably messed up. Institutionalization/jail time would benefit society much more then letting people like him roam the streets.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

I really don't give a fuck that they're just animals, anyone that cruel is clearly fucked up and should be in jail.
they wanna stop him before the evil monster inside him grows! LOLOL
it is likely that killers/psycho paths start out torturing/killing pets before moving on to umm people

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2009-07-07 14:55:33)

mikkel
+383|6593
158 years? Deliberate cruelty to animals in Florida is a third degree felony, punishable by up to five years, so if that's 19 counts and they're to be served in consecutively, not concurrently, that's the first 95 years. Then there are four counts of burglary, a first degree felony, punishable by up to 30 years. That's 5 years for each count of animal cruelty and 15 years for each count of burglary.

I don't think there's a judge in the entire country oblivious enough to the eighth amendment to even consider that kind of sentence.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6623|New Hampshire, USA
The sentence is a bit extreme, but seriously, the cats probably never did anything to him.  Killing defenseless creatures to make yourself feel good is definitely not going to lead to better things later in life.  The kid needs to be locked up.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6663|UK
it was ATG who went on animal genocide as a child.  lol outed.

can't say i ever killed any animals as a kid bar squishing the odd snail on a rail line.  Still don't care for animals so fuck em, we're on top of the food chain for a reason.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

m3thod wrote:

it was ATG who went on animal genocide as a child.  lol outed.

can't say i ever killed any animals as a kid bar squishing the odd snail on a rail line.  Still don't care for animals so fuck em, we're on top of the food chain for a reason.
Somehow out of all the mods he does seem like the most likely candidate.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
didn't cougar axe a dog?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York

FatherTed wrote:

didn't cougar axe a dog?
Yeah, I remember that. After some kids had killed his, he killed theirs. Right in front of them.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

Pretty sure he shot the dog.

EDIT: Actually you're right, his smacked it in the head with an axe. Wasn't it an older neighbour who fed his dog broken glass or something like that?

Last edited by ghettoperson (2009-07-07 15:19:56)

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6663|UK
nah a kid shot his, so he split their dog head open with an axe of some sort.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6521|Global Command

Poseidon wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

didn't cougar axe a dog?
Yeah, I remember that. After some kids had killed his, he killed theirs. Right in front of them.
riiiiiiiight.

lots of internet hardasses out there and creative writers. I get called one all the time.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England

ATG wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

didn't cougar axe a dog?
riiiiiiiight.

lots of internet hardasses out there and creative writers. I get called one all the time.
you and your crazy schemes

So did you kill animals for fun when you were a kid, everyone is saying you did it
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5694|College Park, MD
That's fucking awesome actually. I hope the kid regrets what he did every single day of his life while his anus is being violated.

I can't remember who said it, but there's a quote that goes something like "The state of a society can be measured on how its members treat its animals." Point being if we allow sick fucks like this to get off easy, it shows we don't really give a shit if sick fucks do sick shit. I don't know about you but if I was the judge of that court I'd rather not give the impression that I condone animal abuse.

I mean jesus christ he finds the entire situation funny. I say speed up the process and just put a bullet in his psycho head before he shanks an inmate or a prison guard.

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2009-07-07 15:45:10)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

Mekstizzle wrote:

ATG wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

riiiiiiiight.

you and your crazy schemes

So did you kill animals for fun when you were a kid, everyone is saying you did it
I imagine after this dude got 158 years for it, he's a little nervous to say.
13rin
+977|6471

SealXo wrote:

the kids a fucking socipsychopath  all those kids end up being serial killers
he belongs in a ward not a jail- thats how michael myers started out. I've watched profiles on serial killers and they all start out killing weaker things like cats or dogs and shit like that. Thats exactly what hes doing.
Fixed.  Yes, the kid is very sick...  And cats suck -for the record.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard