Budd007
+0|6639
Ive been stuck on Master Sergeant for 3 days now, ive collected every required badge to get to first sergeant and have even gone on special forces and got all those badges but still im stuck on master sergeant. The panel says my next rank is first segeant and the white line has stayed at the max since i was promoted.

Anyone had this problem before? Could anyone help its driving me nuts!
cmotdibbler
+19|6706|The pork thing inna bun stall.
You appear to have got basic knife and basic pistol on 1st April. Did you get these before reaching 20,000 global points. The thing with first sergeant is you need all the qualifying stuff before reaching 20,000 points or you will not get it.
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6792
You have to have all of the required badges before you hit 20,000.

UBAR wrote:

It is also worth noting that the upper ranks are not progressive. You will only earn one rank per point bracket. If you make it to Master Sergeant without the awards, you will not be promoted to First upon earning the missing awards.
. If you had all of the badges then I don't really know what happened.(Bug probably)
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6784|Malaga, EspaƱa
its just a rank, nothing to going nuts on dont take this too seriously...its just digital Crap
Budd007
+0|6639
Thanks for the help i didnt get the knife and pistol badge until after i had been promoted.
LemonChicken61
+0|6758|Minneapolis, MN USA
If you don't have your knife badge before 20000 are your screwed?
cmotdibbler
+19|6706|The pork thing inna bun stall.
In a word YES.. sorry.

edit oops thats two words.

Last edited by cmotdibbler (2006-04-03 12:46:37)

[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6762|Oregon
they're not that hard to get...you just have to play on some smaller servers, or join one of the pistol/knives only servers that were supposedly banned by ea but still exist.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard