+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
you guys got trolled really hard
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North
Zefar
+116|6620|Sweden
Fail moments in the video.

Moments where you clearly fired more than one shot. Well like 95% of them in fact.

P90 at 1:50 You also missed his head or he was already dead.
P90 at 2:00 You spray quite a bit here too and miss
M16 at 2:38 now THIS place is where you clearly shoots like 13 bullets which you can count on the ammo counter.
M16 at 3:05 Pretty clear here and you end up spraying the guy in the stomach to kill him.

It also fails on the point that you have reloaded your gun several times within that video. So 30+ shots would only mean TWO magazine at most. You where up in like 5. :p

Btw if he really is a troll there is a reason why I can't differ him from an idiot. I meet quite a lot of idiots on the internet so it wouldn't surprise me if he was being serious.
Kez
+778|5674|London, UK

Zefar wrote:

Moments where you clearly fired more than one shot. Well like 95% of them in fact.

M16 at 2:38 now THIS place is where you clearly shoots like 13 bullets which you can count on the ammo counter.
M16 at 3:05 Pretty clear here and you end up spraying the guy in the stomach to kill him.

It also fails on the point that you have reloaded your gun several times within that video. So 30+ shots would only mean TWO magazine at most. You where up in like 5. :p

Btw if he really is a troll there is a reason why I can't differ him from an idiot. I meet quite a lot of idiots on the internet so it wouldn't surprise me if he was being serious.

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6713|FUCK UBISOFT

Zefar wrote:

idiots like yourself?

Far Cry didn't come out on consoles. (Instincts doesn't count due to the extreme shittiness of it)
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6324|West NY

Miggle wrote:

Far Cry didn't come out on consoles. (Instincts doesn't count due to the extreme shittiness of it)
It's up there with F2
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
Wow, that guy is totally a 1337 pr0

He must play in CAL or CEVO
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6324|West NY

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

He must play in CAL or CEVO
or suck
Bernadictus
+1,055|6708

Someone needs to learn how to count.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5724|Roma

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

NO
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6406

Zefar wrote:

Man I hate that music. It's plain bad, overused and certainly not nice for the ears.

As for the video itself. Is he kidding?

It's like he only counted when he hit the head. Which is wrong and sometimes he didn't even hit the head. Around 1:50 with the P90 weapon. Sprayed him to death.

Only reason I think he brags is because it's on consoles because no one else can aim so he can take his time.

Bad video overall too. But at least it got high quality pity it didn't have much more.
noice post bro couldnt have seen all those clear mistakes without your insight glad to have you on the gay youtube analysis crew
Zefar
+116|6620|Sweden

Miggle wrote:

Zefar wrote:

idiots like yourself?

Do try to read the bolded part again. Sarcasm on the internet is not always as easy to spot. Some people are DEAD serious about things. This guy could be it too.

Also the reason I think it was on console is because his aim is too stale. Like using a gamepad.

I don't see why you and some other people get to hung up on my post seeing that there are few others who take him seriously too.. But rather fun seeing you being serious about flaming me for it. :p
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6406
nuuuuuughhhhhh wanna play far cry kinda now but don't want to install 5 patches one after another just to play it without artifacts
Zukabazuka
+23|6656
Think he missed a zero in the count.
Shadow893
lel
+75|6663|England
i hated that level
BRiiNDED
+137|6095

Zefar wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Zefar wrote:

idiots like yourself?

Do try to read the bolded part again. Sarcasm on the internet is not always as easy to spot. Some people are DEAD serious about things. This guy could be it too.

Also the reason I think it was on console is because his aim is too stale. Like using a gamepad.

I don't see why you and some other people get to hung up on my post seeing that there are few others who take him seriously too.. But rather fun seeing you being serious about flaming me for it. :p
Why the fuck are you - not just you - getting so serious over a fucking boredom video for a fucking pisstake on frag videos?
He put the music in because he knew it WAS overused. The whole point of the video was, that there was no point.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6406
guys i'm just gonna make a bad post and then defend my idiot opinion when i'm found to be the dumb shit i am ta ta
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
Terrible video, terrible, music, terrible player.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Zefar
+116|6620|Sweden

BRiiNDED wrote:

Why the fuck are you - not just you - getting so serious over a fucking boredom video for a fucking pisstake on frag videos?
He put the music in because he knew it WAS overused. The whole point of the video was, that there was no point.
Why do you care?

I do it for the lulz.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5468|England
Hey sorry for the bump but I was banned at the time I made this video!

Blade4509 wrote:

Terrible video, terrible, music, terrible player.
Not sure what your problem is though, you envy my skills I imagine.

I may be biased because I'm the one who made the video but it's not terrible at all, it takes a lot of skill and practice to create a video such as this one, every enemy - killed with one shot.  The music I, and many others think is great, it's never been used in a frag video before IIRC.  And if the player is terrible, well then that's your opinion, if you really want I'll upload it somewhere else for you to watch on a player that is more up to your standards.
BRiiNDED
+137|6095

SamBo:D wrote:

Hey sorry for the bump but I was banned at the time I made this video!

Zefar wrote:

BRiiNDED wrote:

Why do you care?

I do it for the lulz.
Not good enough

Last edited by BRiiNDED (2009-07-26 10:12:48)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard