BENBOBBY
+14|5567|UK
After a long break playing CSS, my friend the legendary REF|3X*LSD has returned to BF2!

His new vid features some amazing mid-air and quick reflex shots. Edited by RATZ:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROx-p0N9zDM&  or

http://www.own3d.tv/watch/15157

Watch in HD! Enjoy!
BENBOBBY.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6334|England
Wasn't that impressed if I'm honest =/
- editing was shocking
- Skillet have been far overused in frag movies
- it was all karkand
- looked like he was playing against retards
- some average shots

On the positive-
+ some nice shots
+ good no scopes (if not a bit lucky)
+ good length.

Just my opinion though
Colonel_Moe777_7
+13|5568
Simply like i said a king
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6491|P-way, NJ
legendary GTFO

Reflex makes me laugh
grassonwater
+4|5943
This Shit Be Legendary
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6491|P-way, NJ
Legendary this shit be
BENBOBBY
+14|5567|UK
He doesnt seem to have too many fans here!

You cant deny that the 360 mid air kill and the long range sweapshots werent impressive.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6334|England

BENBOBBY wrote:

You cant deny that the 360 mid air kill and the long range sweapshots werent impressive.
They were impressive, but other people have done and do do them better...I'm not one of those people, but its not as special when you've seen it done better.
TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5791|Israel
Wow, simply wow. Awesome movie. This guy has such an impressive playing style.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5434|Dublin, Ireland
Good movement and aim.

Great quick reflexes, good 'on the ball' player.

Very aggressive, good video.
pauli *wsaf
+23|5794
its ultra-gay to copy stuff after others... doing sensless 360spin before kill is one of these things that rly annoy me. if it should be a good movie, you have to play your own style, not imitate others and especially kills must be impressive, single shots can be done by anybody. when you record at public, you should try to make streaks of decent shots or at least 2-3 shots with one rly impressive. +karkand only failing at ranked pub

take this in mind and dont get angry at this comment, now you know what to improve
BL4CKL10N
+66|6290

pauli *wsaf wrote:

now you know what to improve
this one made me laugh there's nothing he has to improve, its a game. just play it and HF.
BENBOBBY
+14|5567|UK

pauli *wsaf wrote:

its ultra-gay to copy stuff after others... doing sensless 360spin before kill is one of these things that rly annoy me. if it should be a good movie, you have to play your own style, not imitate others and especially kills must be impressive, single shots can be done by anybody. when you record at public, you should try to make streaks of decent shots or at least 2-3 shots with one rly impressive. +karkand only failing at ranked pub
Yeah most midair kills are pretty pointless really! Tho doing the 360 might arguably make you harder to hit. Dont recall seeing it done in any other sniper movies before. Some jet stunts are kinda sensless too, but just makes it more fun to watch...think of this as a sniper stunts! Personally for short movies I prefere lots of amazing single shots rather than average kill streaks. I enjoyed your sniper movie too though. Btw there was some Wake in there.

Last edited by BENBOBBY (2009-07-02 05:57:27)

SuperNatural
+6|5516

BENBOBBY wrote:

the dragshot for longrange is useless, the possibility of the miss is like 95%. and im 100% sure Reflex used more than one shot to get it done, With decent long range skill you could pick it easily without missing.
Sambuccashake
+126|6618|Sweden
Haven't watched it all yet but already two thumbs up for using Dream Theater!
(and for f*cks sake they are not called Dreamtheater)

Wait, two thumbs down for not using the entire Glass Prison.

Overall a good frag movie though!

Last edited by Sambuccashake (2009-07-02 06:36:25)

pauli *wsaf
+23|5794

BL4CKL10N wrote:

pauli *wsaf wrote:

now you know what to improve
this one made me laugh there's nothing he has to improve, its a game. just play it and HF.
i dont care how he plays, its a PUB...
BUT this is not a game, its a video, and its not enough that you have fun making it, it should be fun for others to watch it. and there is the reason to improve both gameplay and edit, cya
BENBOBBY
+14|5567|UK

pauli *wsaf wrote:

i dont care how he plays, its a PUB...
BUT this is not a game, its a video, and its not enough that you have fun making it, it should be fun for others to watch it. and there is the reason to improve both gameplay and edit, cya
Correct me if Im wrong, but wasnt some of your sniper movie filmed on pub too? Not many other options for snipers are there? Btw it has a rating of 4.5 over 49 ratings so I guess other people do like watching it!
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6491|P-way, NJ
Listen the only people who watch it are the ones who he sent it to which is his whole xfire friends list(thats if they cared) + you posted it here...Why didn't he post his vid is it because of what happened last time lol.
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5508| - | - | - | - | - |
More like legendary rage quitter or so I hear.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6140|Scotland!
legendary css 1337 kiddie name means I cba watching it.
MuffinXD
+0|5422
Lawlzy.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6471|cuntshitlake

I guess the shots were impressive, but the editing put me off after a minute Too excessive with the colors and speeding everything up.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2009-07-02 10:21:01)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5508| - | - | - | - | - |

I'm Jamesey wrote:

legendary css 1337 kiddie name means I cba watching it.
Come on now, your high quality review of this legendary vid would make all our days homeboy.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6334|England

BENBOBBY wrote:

pauli *wsaf wrote:

Dont recall seeing it done in any other sniper movies before.

Was an idea from another WOoKie, hint put it into motion. Been in other vids since.

EDIT - Its right at the end.

Last edited by JakAttaK (2009-07-02 12:24:10)

BENBOBBY
+14|5567|UK

JakAttaK wrote:

Was an idea from another WOoKie, hint put it into motion. Been in other vids since.
Oh yeah Ive seen that before, its nice but its not in mid air! Ive done some 360 spin shots myself just for the hell of it, but doing it in mid air adds another layer of difficulty, which is why I thought it was impressive!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard