BRiiNDED
+137|6115
When the handle of a sliding lock of a football cages gate went crashing into my skull, just above my eye.
Makes sense right? I've still got the scar, it went a good 1 - 2 cm into my head.

Well that, or dislocating my shoulder while sleeping, during my 18th birthday holiday. Meh, waking up to that was a cunt.

Last edited by BRiiNDED (2009-06-29 11:16:56)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6640

DrunkFace wrote:

Slipped disc in lower back.
Didn't really hurt when I did it, my leg just went numb for a week or two.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6123|Scotland!
I drunkenly fractured my hand in a fight and never realised, fell asleep that night and the next morning went to push my full body weight up with the fractured hand, the pain that shot up my arm gave me cold sweats, I felt like I was going to be sick just from the pain

also electrocuted myself with a TV plug, that was awful.
nlsme1
+32|5408
First shite after a hernia surgery!
Hooch Pandersnatch
I like shoes
+26|6113|West Aus
Having a gash in my back stitched up without local, twas lame.
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6712|Ireland | Monaghan

When I was young one of my ear drums popped and yellow ooze came rolling out for hours, the pain is still to date the most excruciating I've ever experienced. Hope it never happens to anyone else or me again.

Bad times.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6637
Oh, also once I I sat on my leg and it fell asleep. It was so tingly when it woke up.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5741|شمال
When i got my ass kicked by three dudes for talking shit
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6572|SE London

Possibly when I had an apisectomy. I have a false front tooth (I smashed my face in on a concrete step when I was about 8 (which was also quite nasty)) on a big titatnium post screwed into my jaw. Some of the area around the post became infected. This meant I needed to have an incision about an inch long cut across my gum so all the infection could be scraped out with some sort of vicious metal scrapy thing.

Now, I was under local anaesthetic at the time (unusual for me, because I usually prefer not to have anaesthetic at the dentist, 'cos it doesn't hurt anyway and the injections are usually more unpleasant than having a filling or something), so it didn't actually hurt - but it was the most horrible feeling I've ever experienced. Having the inside of your gums scrubbed with some sort of big metal spiky thing is not at all pleasant.
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5711|Gulf Coast

I was accidentally stabbed in the head with a guitar. My face was covered in blood almost instantly and the throbbing lump on my head lasted for a month or so.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6609|Medford, WI

El Beardo wrote:

I was accidentally stabbed in the head with a guitar. My face was covered in blood almost instantly and the throbbing lump on my head lasted for a month or so.
I think you are doing it wrong
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5711|Gulf Coast

CosmoKramer wrote:

El Beardo wrote:

I think you are doing it wrong
We were in a metal band so it was cool.
WienerBreath
Hai guys
+14|5492|Fort Hood, Texas
I got a paper cut once. It sucked.
CrazeD
+368|6663|Maine
Breaking my jaw was pretty painful.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6800|Nårvei

Never broke anything but that's just lucky I think considering all the skateboarding and bmx riding I did when I was younger, smashed one of the fingertips so that looks a tad funny now but didn't hurt that much ...

Most painful experience is prolly from the military when we had explosives training, all the guys in the platoon dug a hole 10 meters from the blast site and while the platoon commander fired increasing kilos of dynamite we lay in our holes to get to know the pressure from an explosion ...

He started with 1/2 kilo and when he announced 15 kilos it was only me and one of my roommates left, the shock-wave passing through the body both hurt and was a tremendous adrenalin kick at the same time ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6316|England

Varegg wrote:

Never broke anything but that's just lucky I think considering all the skateboarding and bmx riding I did when I was younger, smashed one of the fingertips so that looks a tad funny now but didn't hurt that much ...

Most painful experience is prolly from the military when we had explosives training, all the guys in the platoon dug a hole 10 meters from the blast site and while the platoon commander fired increasing kilos of dynamite we lay in our holes to get to know the pressure from an explosion ...

He started with 1/2 kilo and when he announced 15 kilos it was only me and one of my roommates left, the shock-wave passing through the body both hurt and was a tremendous adrenalin kick at the same time ...
I bet your ear drums took a fucking beating.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6292
Fell about 15 feet when I was a kid, My hand broke my fall other wise my face would have been fucked. Hand was under my face.

Fractured my jaw, Broke my arm & wrist

Last edited by Bull3t (2009-06-29 16:00:35)

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6444|The Twilight Zone
well the thing that should hurt me the most made me laugh. I got 12 stitches. Freak I know
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6800|Nårvei

JakAttaK wrote:

Varegg wrote:

I bet your ear drums took a fucking beating.
The chestpain was the worst actually when the shockwave passed through several times bouncing off the walls in the hole, we had both earplugs and additional ear protection so that was no problem ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6313|Orrstrayleea
Nipple piercing or 3 cracked ribs
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6575|England
I had pleurisy, which made every breath i took incredibly painful.  Iron filings in the eye was a killer too.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6302

A skin graft in my mouth. The stitches being removed was the worst part. The dentist cut the knot at one end of the thread and pulled the entire length from the other end through my gums.
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5738|Croatia
-falling on my balls on a support beam of a goal
-when my leg got stuck in root and tumbling down a hill while running away from a guy whose house I was throwing brick at(I didn't trip at ankle but at fibula and tibia)
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5976|Aus, Qld
This one time i decided to knock myself out, i was standing up, and promptly feel straight down, smashing the side of my head on a bench and then a concrete path, was pretty lulz cause i didn't feel it until i regained consciousness D:
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
Hakei
Banned
+295|5986
Edit: No.

Last edited by Hakei (2009-06-29 18:48:47)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard