Ioan92
+337|5692
You want mature players into a game?

Then make the gameplay a pain in the ass for the player, make it so friggin realistic, its a simulation, no jumping, no l33t noscoping while bunny hopping, no spray and praying, be forced to remain into a fireteam and be forced to follow the leader, NO I IN TEAM, etc..

Those games are noob killers, you're only going to get mature long timers in those types, look at Project Reality or America's Army 3. While I played PR I was absolutely amazed to find that there were no fuckers playing, everyone had a goal. Sometime you can drop by a kid, he either gets kicked or mans up and play along with a squad.

Those games keep the scum players that use Frag X3/ Juggernaut/ GL/ Martyrdom or Dead Silence along with the P90 and yell at anyone they kill "noob".

Competitive matches in those types of game would indeed be very interesting to watch.

Just my 2 cents.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
There's no FragX3, Juggernaut, GL, Martyrdom, Dead Silence or P90 in competative CoD4.

Also the average age is like 20-25.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

Finray wrote:

Dead Silence
333?
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Finray wrote:

Dead Silence
333?
PromodLive blocks FPS under 40 and over 250.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Ioan92
+337|5692

Finray wrote:

There's no FragX3, Juggernaut, GL, Martyrdom, Dead Silence or P90 in competitive* CoD4.

Also the average age is like 20-25.
I was talking of the vanilla games. Games that do not need modding to be realistic.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock

Ioan92 wrote:

Then make the gameplay a pain in the ass for the player, make it so friggin realistic, its a simulation, no jumping, no l33t noscoping while bunny hopping, no spray and praying, be forced to remain into a fireteam and be forced to follow the leader, NO I IN TEAM, etc..

Those games are noob killers, you're only going to get mature long timers in those types, look at Project Reality or America's Army 3. While I played PR I was absolutely amazed to find that there were no fuckers playing, everyone had a goal. Sometime you can drop by a kid, he either gets kicked or mans up and play along with a squad.

Those games keep the scum players that use Frag X3/ Juggernaut/ GL/ Martyrdom or Dead Silence along with the P90 and yell at anyone they kill "noob".

Competitive matches in those types of game would indeed be very interesting to watch.

Just my 2 cents.
None of those are simulators, just so you know. You still raise a good point,.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

Ioan92 wrote:

Just my 2 cents.
its people like you that make these games terrible.  just have some fun.  they bought the game, they can do what the fuck they want.  and its people like you who gang up and run from flag to flag thinking you are leet, only to lose the flag you just took.  awesome.
Ioan92
+337|5692

Adams_BJ wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Just my 2 cents.
None of those are simulators, just so you know. You still raise a good point,.
I didn't mention simulators, really just games where you wont be able to pull of something like bunny hopping with an M60E4 HMG..

Getit?
Ioan92
+337|5692

usmarine wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Just my 2 cents.
its people like you that make these games terrible.  just have some fun.  they bought the game, they can do what the fuck they want.  and its people like you who gang up and run from flag to flag thinking you are leet, only to lose the flag you just took.  awesome.
I'm going to backfire this and say that its people like you who ruin games. Its not about leetness for fuck sake. But about that guy you just killed that shat a grenade in your face, the guy which as soon as he spawned threw all his nades at the enemy spawn, the dude with the p90 who just fucking shoots in the general direction of the enemy and prays for a kill.

There is a difference between newb and noob. I'm pretty sure you know it.

Last edited by Ioan92 (2009-06-26 02:20:35)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

Ioan92 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Just my 2 cents.
I'm going to backfire this and say that its people like you who ruin games. Its not about leetness for fuck sake. But about that guy you just killed that shat a grenade in your face, the guy which as soon as he spawned threw all his nades at the enemy spawn, the dude with the p90 who just fucking shoots in the general direction of the enemy and prays for a kill.

i dunno.  i watch all these vids of "leet" teams and players, and all see see is them hopping around and doing what you are describing.  like i said many times, the only time myself or anyone i know has EVER had an issue during a round, it was ALWAYS with a clan or someone in one.  speaks volumes tbh.
Ioan92
+337|5692

usmarine wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

i dunno.  i watch all these vids of "leet" teams and players, and all see see is them hopping around and doing what you are describing.  like i said many times, the only time myself or anyone i know has EVER had an issue during a round, it was ALWAYS with a clan or someone in one.  speaks volumes tbh.
Probably a fail clan to be honest, I saw some good players that never do anything you and I mentioned. You tell me how fun it is for you to get killed just as you spawn by some dude spamming grenades all the way from spawn.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

i drink a beer for a minute or so, then respawn and its usually safe by then.  no worries.
Ioan92
+337|5692
Well that's a solution,
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623

Ioan92 wrote:

Just my 2 cents.
you're the kind of player who shits all over good games for arbitrary teamwork because he couldn't figure out the game himself
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Ioan92
+337|5692

Lucien wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Just my 2 cents.
you're the kind of player who shits all over good games for arbitrary teamwork because he couldn't figure out the game himself
k
Jackabo
+127|6528|Dublin, Ireland
I think any game can have a good teamwork gameplay as long as both teams are balanced. I mean in 2142 that team with the Krylov was OP in matches.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard