Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5589

Shia LaBeouf has confirmed that Indy V is off the ground, stating in a recent interview that 'Steven just said that he cracked the story on it, and I think they're gearing that up'.

'Steven' obviously being that Spielberg fellow, who directed the last year's Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, in which LaBeouf starred as Mutt Williams, son of the eponymous archaeologist.

LaBeouf's character has been rumored to be taking over the reigns of the family business, namely bothering Commie-Nazis, though this is the first we've heard about a sequel.
http://www.totalfilm.com/news/shia-labe … gearing-up
Never saw any of them heard the last one sucked. I don't know anymore.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5981|Blue Mountain State
wtf you've never watched the old ones? whats wrong with you?
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5589

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

wtf you've never watched the old ones? whats wrong with you?
Nope. Never saw the appeal.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6847|Reykjavík, Iceland.
The original 3 were epic, fourth was gay.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6541|Long Island, New York
The last one wasn't as bad as it was made out to be...but still bad compared to Raiders, Temple and Last Crusade.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6331

if that lebuf guy is starring as the new Indiana Jones then no thank you.

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2009-06-20 18:59:30)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6409|NSW, Australia

I didnt like temple, i wanted to stab at least half the characters in it
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6657
There's no way Harrison Ford's not in it...probably just a supporting role though.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6742|Toronto | Canada

Poseidon wrote:

The last one wasn't as bad as it was made out to be...but still bad compared to Raiders, Temple and Last Crusade.
Other than the aliens and the nuke it wasnt bad.  The hour or so without those were pretty good.

And will Ford be in this?  Didnt he retire or something? It wouldnt be an Indiana Jones movie without him
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6541|Long Island, New York

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Other than the aliens and the nuke it wasnt bad.  The hour or so without those were pretty good.

And will Ford be in this?  Didnt he retire or something? It wouldnt be an Indiana Jones movie without him
I actually thought the nuke was hilarious just because it was so laughably unrealistic. Cool, just unrealistic. But then again, when has an Indiana Jones movie ever been about realism?
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5981|Blue Mountain State

RavyGravy wrote:

I didnt like temple, i wanted to stab at least half the characters in it
Temple of Doom was my favorite. Except for that little egg roll kid. I like the third one the best now. Sean Connery is straight up beast mode.
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6414|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

Poseidon wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I actually thought the nuke was hilarious just because it was so laughably unrealistic. Cool, just unrealistic. But then again, when has an Indiana Jones movie ever been about realism?
But remember, he drank from the grail. Though apparently that didnt save Mr. Connery in the fourth film
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6532|Global Command

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

There's no way Harrison Ford's not in it...probably just a supporting role though.
Dude, if they managed to put Spock in the latest Star Trek and Arny in the latest Terminator anything is possible.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6604|132 and Bush

ATG wrote:

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

Dude, if they managed to put Spock in the latest Star Trek and Arny in the latest Terminator anything is possible.
http://www.cinematicwallpaper.com/movie … ambo_2.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6693|Tampa Bay Florida

Poseidon wrote:

it wouldnt have been nearly as shitty if they had just got off their lazy asses and actually filmed real stuff... not sure how much of it was green screened but it certainly looked fake to me. 

Also Nazi > Soviets for bad guys... since there were aliens in the last one why not just have a time machine and go back to WW2?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6604|132 and Bush

https://i41.tinypic.com/16c1i6r.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6668|NT, like Mick Dundee

That episode of South Park was great.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6693|Tampa Bay Florida
Hunting down ex-Nazis hiding in Argentina > Communists trying to take over the world with the help of aliens/ancient people from Mexico

But how many movies can you make about South America?  It would seem kind of repetetive to d it now...
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5939
Indiana Jones is awesome, just a shame the guy is getting so old it's not as fun anymore he looks like a grandpa.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6668|NT, like Mick Dundee

Spearhead wrote:

Hunting down ex-Nazis hiding in Argentina > Communists trying to take over the world with the help of aliens/ancient people from Mexico

But how many movies can you make about South America?  It would seem kind of repetetive to d it now...
They could easily put ex-Nazis in any number of countries including most of the African nations, half of the Middle East, all of Central Asia, Russia, many of the South-East Asian Nations, Australia and Central America....

About the only place that you wouldn't get away with it is probs putting them in Germany, Austria, England or the USA. I don't think the Brits would give a shit if you put ex-Nazis hiding out in Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5500|England
wtf

stop it! STOP IT!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6226|Escea

They need to get back to more stunts, puzzles and Bible stuffs, with a minimal use of CGI. The chase in The Last Crusade > Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. PlusH Shawn Chonnery WasH InHit
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6109|eXtreme to the maX
The first one was OKish.
The rest were terrible, the latest one is possibly the worst film I've seen.
Will not be watching number 5.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
TheBestYet
The man who Motivated Michael Jackson
+7|5433
https://thomay.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/shia_labeouf-743887.jpg
if he's starring in it.... ffs
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6226|Escea

Fuck, my eyes just melted!

Board footer