Should EA include female player models.

Yes69%69% - 181
No30%30% - 78
Total: 259
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6618|South Korea.

josh's wrote:

mec should be the only army wity femails and in the case of euro fore they should 2. have it like bfv were u can pick out of like 2-4 skins and differnt haeds for all of the kits hell thay should have a player customizer were u can costom ize them to how u want them to liik and u can add yer srgent stripes to your arm and stuff
Well if they make a Battlefield 3, which I doubt, maybe we will have customisable options, like tiger woods. PLAYER CREATOR FTW
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6705|Houston, TX

Citizen One wrote:

josh's wrote:

mec should be the only army wity femails and in the case of euro fore they should 2. have it like bfv were u can pick out of like 2-4 skins and differnt haeds for all of the kits hell thay should have a player customizer were u can costom ize them to how u want them to liik and u can add yer srgent stripes to your arm and stuff
Well if they make a Battlefield 3, which I doubt, maybe we will have customisable options, like tiger woods. PLAYER CREATOR FTW
That would rock. The Tiger Woods character creation is the coolest I have seen by far. My only thought on on that detailed is how much stress it would put on a PC to have to load and run 64 different players at once. Would probably make it not possible to play for lower end systems. Player creation would definatly be the the best feature to add.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6618|South Korea.

staticblue wrote:

That would rock. The Tiger Woods character creation is the coolest I have seen by far. My only thought on on that detailed is how much stress it would put on a PC to have to load and run 64 different players at once. Would probably make it not possible to play for lower end systems. Player creation would definatly be the the best feature to add.
I would make a female korean, or in Dice's case "ASIAN" skin, for the Medic class...awesome. What about you?
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6705|Houston, TX
I would make a short fat sniper, and go prone behind skinny trees and little rock just to make people laugh. hehe. Seriously though, I try to make my characters look like me. Being a white guy that doesn't leave much to change from the default setting I'm sure. . I would take off the helmet so I could sport my shaved head. Maybe a big scar over one eye. I would say a little taller too but, I don't think proportion settings like height and weight would ever be an option in a game like BF. If it where everyone would be 4 feet, 95 lbs. haha

typo

Last edited by staticblue (2006-03-31 15:32:12)

Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6618|South Korea.
If we are thinking like that, lets just get an eye toy and slap our own faces on, excelent.
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6705|Houston, TX

Citizen One wrote:

If we are thinking like that, lets just get an eye toy and slap our own faces on, excelent.
That would be cool. Except for the people that take a pic of there ass. hehe
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6618|South Korea.

staticblue wrote:

Citizen One wrote:

That would be cool. Except for the people that take a pic of there ass. hehe
The ass face clan etc lol, halirious
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6746|UK
I actually read a topic on female models a few months back on these forums and I read one of the funniest things ever.
Something like

Guest wrote:

Yeh they shud hav women in BF2 and u can hav sex with them to boost your health like in GTA.
Promptly followed by someone saying
WTF?
before the conversation continued.
Made me lmao.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6618|South Korea.
I remember in Silent Scope you had to look at pretty women to steady your aim and get health.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6817|"Frisco"

Citizen One wrote:

mporlier wrote:

I just hope his comment "... pose with a gun ..." did not mean anything improper.
He probably did.
Only a little.

No, I was referring to how everyone think C1 is the hot chick with a big gun in her sig. It's not here, but if people are going to keep assuming that, I was suggesting she take some pics holding a big gun if she's gonna have one for a sig

Citizen One wrote:

I remember in Silent Scope you had to look at pretty women to steady your aim and get health.
One of the greatest games ever.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6618|South Korea.

chuyskywalker wrote:

Only a little.

No, I was referring to how everyone think C1 is the hot chick with a big gun in her sig. It's not here, but if people are going to keep assuming that, I was suggesting she take some pics holding a big gun if she's gonna have one for a sig
Never gona happen lol

chuyskywalker wrote:

One of the greatest games ever.
Indeed it was, I still play it in the arcade when me and my "occasional" boyfriend go and see a film, I of course whoop hes ass.
BVC
+325|6665

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

in the majority of the world women are not allowed to serve in combat arms.  No infantry, in fact,  I cant think of a country that sends women on the front lines in a offensive role outside of pilots.
I believe my countries army has recently started allowing women to serve as infantry, but our regular army doesn't seem to do much outside of peacekeeping and rebuilding these days.

An aside, the highest-ranking person I've met from the NZ army is female; a Major (was Captain at the time)
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6680|austria
@ austrian army my squadleader was a woman!
she was pretty but she pulled the shit out of us @ open field!
after a 20 km walk we all were kinda dead but she didnt even breathed faster omg!

i believe a woman who wants to join the army and makes it through the basics is not worser than a man!

but in BF i really dont wanna hear a womanvoice except the UAV :>
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6618|South Korea.

TeK||drake666 wrote:

after a 20 km walk we all were kinda dead but she didnt even breathed faster omg!
roffelcakes, funny "she didmt even breathed faster omg!"
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6686|Riva, MD
They wouldn't realistically be able to make female models for the PLA and MEC because they disregard females for their military.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6618|South Korea.

_j5689_ wrote:

They wouldn't realistically be able to make female models for the PLA and MEC because they disregard females for their military.
The PLA have female combat medics, and the MEC, well, they dont even exist.
TRODPINT
Banned
+2|6572|Afghanistan

Citizen One wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

The PLA have female combat medics, and the MEC, well, they dont even exist.
Is the PLA technically an army, or just a bunch of douchebag terrorists?
Kheemo
+0|6592|Montreal Qc
I remember playing MoH AA there was a female character ..I dont see why BF2 shoudnt have any ..and it seem that there a lot of female players in BF2 ,..  I dont think I would like to play with a female character so I guess its the same for womens ..they should have some female character as well .. IMOO
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6618|South Korea.

TRODPINT wrote:

How old are you?, no offence.
TRODPINT
Banned
+2|6572|Afghanistan

Citizen One wrote:

TRODPINT wrote:

How old are you?, no offence.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6618|South Korea.
Holy crap, someones uneducated lol.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Liberation_Army

Last edited by Citizen One (2006-04-01 13:49:02)

Nakryak
+0|6570|France

TRODPINT wrote:

VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6675|Antarctica
I don't care really, maybe they could make a randomizer that gives you a femal skin/voiceover every 1/10 times or something.
TRODPINT
Banned
+2|6572|Afghanistan

Citizen One wrote:

Holy crap, someones uneducated lol.
Holy shit, fuckin relax......I thought you meant Paletinian Liberation Orginization.  He was talking about MEC and I saw PLO and thought that is what he meant.  I took the A for an O.

Last edited by TRODPINT (2006-04-01 13:57:40)

Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6618|South Korea.
LOL, I was gona say...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard