Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6652
That hacked ea's stats servers? I worked hard for my stats and ranking, I had better not loose a damn thing.

I wonder if its safe to play, as far as stats go. Wonder if ea's servers are so screwed up that a stats feed from a player would either not be recorded or in some way cause an error to make a player loose stats.

Last edited by Drunken_Tankdriver (2006-04-01 08:49:24)

https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
=CSF= SALEEN
+0|6606
it pertains to this correct?
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6820|Belgium

Yeah I would like to know who those idiots are so I could shoot them. I worked hard for those stats...

R
xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6676
O well, it says I'm a Sergeant Major of the corps... I hope EA doesnt fix the server
PheloniusRM
+8|6698|Mission Viejo, CA
I dont think there is anything wrong with ea's servers. All my data is correct in the bfhq. Either the feed from ea to here is hosed or the sql here is hosed.
PunkX
stoned
+198|6624|Canada
onoes!

Last edited by =Robin-Hood= (2006-04-01 09:36:05)

Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6844|Germany / Saxony
lol
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
GuestHead
+2|6620
Every other stat tracking site works just fine.  BFHQ does as well.  It seems to be a problem between bf2s and EA's servers.  Hopefully it gets fixed soon.  I wanna see my accuracy graph
stoneisland
+20|6773|Sweden
Not really a contributing post but ; hahaha.
No worries, you´ll understand tomorrow
Haze999
+6|6613
click the period at the end of the message... lol
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6735|Houston, TX
What's the date today?
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6750
haha says i am a Sergeant, but the Rank image is for 1st Lieutenant
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6652

stoneisland wrote:

Not really a contributing post but ; hahaha.
No worries, you´ll understand tomorrow
What are you talking about?
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
Haze999
+6|6613
if youre unable to understand, its an april fools joke. its april 1st, in the United States its a holiday called April Fools. (where you play a trick on someone you know, etc.) no one hacked the servers ... notice "The EA stats server looks to have been comprimised. It's been returning really bad results for a day or so now. Please have patience, I'm working on it.<===================" the period is hotlinked, click the period at the end of the error message or whatever.
ThundergodTyLor
You am dee best!
+34|6696|RCM Headquarters
Everything will be ok, just let some time pass.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6698

Haze999 wrote:

if youre unable to understand, its an april fools joke. its april 1st, in the United States its a holiday called April Fools. (where you play a trick on someone you know, etc.) no one hacked the servers ... notice "The EA stats server looks to have been comprimised. It's been returning really bad results for a day or so now. Please have patience, I'm working on it.<===================" the period is hotlinked, click the period at the end of the error message or whatever.
the period doesn't do nething except a search for a blank player
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6647|Peoria
Jesus, if you click the period it reloads your profile and says "Gotcha, Happy April Fools."
Beorn_23_7
Heathenish Foray
+22|6638|Upstate NY

Elamdri wrote:

Jesus, if you click the period it reloads your profile and says "Gotcha, Happy April Fools."
Bingo. Hit the nail on the head.

I had an enrollment date in 1952 and was Sgt. Major of the Corps with like 11000 points. Pretty funny, at least I thought so. I honestly wasn't even worried. Kinda figured Chuy was either behind it or fixing it.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6810|Nårvei

Its kinda cool, check your stats - u get different ranks every time.

Whats your best ?

I`ve been Brig twice ;-)
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
khmer
+86|6677|Central California
LOL I thought I was awarded Sergeant Major of the Corps. But then I'm only First sergeant, I thought "That couldn't be right." Then I noticed that message on top and thought, "How could that be all other stats sites don't seem to be compromised." Then I noticed that period was underlined! You got us good, nice prank.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6646
I tried posting this message like 5 times, but they keep deleting before anyone can read it. Just proves my point.

The stat servers were not hacked. It is simply an April fools joke played on you by the bf2s staff. If you refresh your stat page, your stats will change again...they are completely randomized. To confirm this, just look at your stats on BFHQ or ANY other BF stat site. This is the only site with this issue.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6698

Elamdri wrote:

it says absolutely no such thing. What I want to find out, is how this new guy popped up on my more enemies list. I don't even know a razi171717? who is he? does he have 38, 15, 12, 5 kills against me?
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6646

Elamdri wrote:

No it doesn't. It just searches for a blank player.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6698

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Elamdri wrote:

No it doesn't. It just searches for a blank player.
It seems Elamdri has been passing out false information here...
Digital Aura
Git R Dun
+18|6661|Ontario, Canada
GOod One. He had me going too. And I even checked Game Slave.
Yes...the period is the KEY to getting to your regular stats.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard