Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6663|NT, like Mick Dundee

Finished it on the 360 last night.

Verdict = Vin Diesel should stop making movies and focus on producing games with Starbreeze. Starbreeze, the studio behind the game, along with Butcher Bay (great) and The Darkness (definitely worth a rent) need to make more games.

Pretty epic single player and there should definitely be more fps games like the ones these guys are making. That and the Ulaks are epic.

Can't wait for them to finish their Bourne Game.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5746|Croatia
Vin Diesel has a great body
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black

blah wrote:

As gay as it sounds I concur.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6573|London
butcher bay was awesome

haven't played athena yet
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Aries_37 wrote:

butcher bay was awesome

Athena > Butcher Bay.

That and I'm pretty sure all versions of Athena include Butcher Bay. Not certain though as I haven't checked out the PC/PS3 versions.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6438|Brisbane, Australia

Should get around to acquiring this, really enjoyed the first one.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5982|Perth, Australia
I was really looking forward to this game, but then when it came out everyone was saying the only decent part of the game was the butcher bay parts and the new content was short and meh by comparison.
GR34
+215|6543|ALBERTA> CANADA

Finray wrote:

blah wrote:

As gay as it sounds I concur.
i want sex him
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6341

Flecco wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

butcher bay was awesome

Athena > Butcher Bay.

That and I'm pretty sure all versions of Athena include Butcher Bay. Not certain though as I haven't checked out the PC/PS3 versions.
They do. And a made over version that is, with the improved graphics of Athena. Got ButcherBay lying on my harddrive for almost a year now, gotta start playing it.lol.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Butcher Bay is pretty epic singleplayer m8. Best first-person brawling ever in any game ever. The Oblivion dudes need to talk to those guys on how to do FPS melee combat.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6341

Flecco wrote:

Butcher Bay is pretty epic singleplayer m8. Best first-person brawling ever in any game ever. The Oblivion dudes need to talk to those guys on how to do FPS melee combat.
2 weeks until the end of my term. Then 3 months of holidays, plenty of time to catch up on a lot of great games, Riddick ranking high amongst them!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6352|West NY
I tried the demo and it looks pretty cool. It's probably that I just don't have an HD tv so it looks all fucked up but the contrast is weird. Otherwise I like the dark-ish environments. And the whole thing where you can hoist one of those bots or whatever on your back and use its gun was really cool. Other than that I remember it had a lean system that was kinda sketchy but it worked. I'd like to have it, I need a job...
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Rod Foxx wrote:

I was really looking forward to this game, but then when it came out everyone was saying the only decent part of the game was the butcher bay parts and the new content was short and meh by comparison.
wtfm8

Athena is shorter than Butcher Bay sure, but still great. Problem is by the time you really get access to guns you don't want them. Ulaks rape face.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard