_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
Ever since the fucking thunderstorm we had the other day with two or three power flickers, my Firefox no longer saves my cookies when I close it.  I am always logged out of Youtube and all of my forums.

Is there a way to get it to save them again?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Tools -> Options -> Privacy

Make sure saves cookies, etc is enabled.

Don't run CCleaner if you want to keep cookies, unless you tell it to skip over FF.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6687
uninstall reinstall... and check your cookie settings in windows...
and i live in NoVa and the storms were insane a few days ago here also...I have never seen
it rain that hard for that long... day after friggin day...lol
Love is the answer
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6492|Polish state of EU
Had the same problem. I had all cookies enabled in options, etc and the only help i got from FF suport forums was to make a new FF profile. Problem got resolved but I have lost my history and I had to download and set up all addons and themes again. I fffffuuu-'d so much that i almost decided to download Opera... -.-
GR34
+215|6516|ALBERTA> CANADA
bake more?
CrazeD
+368|6643|Maine
Yeah mine kind of fucks up like that every now and then. After a while it seems to fix itself.

I have a shitload of addons and have been using the same profile for like 3 years now, so that could have something to do with it.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5966
Make sure cookies are set to save until they expire.
[CSE]Anubis
+24|5963
Brasso
+1,549|6601

i have almost the same issue from almost the same instance.  when i do restart awkwardly, firefox seems to have not only lost all my cookies, but also my personal add-on settings.  it's as if i installed them all again.  it's a huge pain in the ass to go back and redo every single setting.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD

[CSE]Anubis wrote:

This worked for me.
It worked for me too, thanks
[CSE]Anubis
+24|5963

_j5689_ wrote:

[CSE]Anubis wrote:

This worked for me.
It worked for me too, thanks