xaven
+25|6739|Berlin
hmm... did you also see dana_scully[FBI]?
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6658
It's funny when you kill some people in a row and then they try to vote kick you.

Just yesterday, I was on Karkand.. I was on my way as a spec ops to the usmc spawn to take out the UAV etc when a few guys with their nicks beginning with INF or INF_ (must be some retarded clan) are moving north, I see them just before they see me, I waste them all and most of their bullets miss me.

Then they do a votekick on me for wasting them! It didn't succeed, but those kind of people are right whingers. Is it so hard to set your gun to single fire?

Funny thing was I wasn't yet anywhere near the spawn, so they couldn't accuse me of spawn camping.

On a different note my k/d ratios for spec ops etc should go above 1 soon, i've been primarilly playing as a sniper. Thinking of going back to spec ops for a while to get a positive k/d (carbines) with it. (when I first started playing BF2 I used the spec ops class)
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6693|Pennsylvania - Hershey!

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

(BRU)Timothy wrote:

I am in planes a lot. And I am very good in them - people are always saying I am hacking.  It can get annoying. 
lol, I've had that happen in a plane too. wtf is a plane hack anyways?
A plane hack is where the bombs for f35's and such are turned into laser guided bombs.  lol

Think of the power of the planes if that would be how it is.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6849|Bryan/College Station, TX

xaven wrote:

hmm... did you also see dana_scully[FBI]?
Nope but that would have made sense if it showed up. Apparently he's a really big chopper whore. The kind that plants C4 on the windscreen so that the pilot has to look through a big "X" while flying or a big black bag in the middle of his view. He does seem to be pretty damn good at piloting the heli and planes from what I saw. But he sure whines alot. In fact today I witnessed another one of his rants on someone else. Apparently someone else was cheating this time. He just can't accept that he sucks on the ground and is better in the air. Quite a sad carbon based life form.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6736|Uhh... erm...
In BF2, "OMGWTF j00 h4x0r" actually means "Damn, that guy owns me".

Like Confucious says, "If man see ball-like thing land in front of him, man is screwed."
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6763|06-01
kilroy0097 you are teh haxxorz........
NoS
karma padder
+13|6632|UK
i got one idiot crying to admins, accusing me of ramming him in the bomber in an attempt to get me kicked. i just had to point out that i had a 60/0 kd, i hadn't even died! haha. noobs will say anything to get good players kicked. i don't think i've met anyone on bf2 that doesn't cry like a little bitch when they get owned.
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6741|Houston, TX

EvilMonkeySlayer wrote:

It's funny when you kill some people in a row and then they try to vote kick you.

Just yesterday, I was on Karkand.. I was on my way as a spec ops to the usmc spawn to take out the UAV etc when a few guys with their nicks beginning with INF or INF_ (must be some retarded clan) are moving north, I see them just before they see me, I waste them all and most of their bullets miss me.

Then they do a votekick on me for wasting them! It didn't succeed, but those kind of people are right whingers. Is it so hard to set your gun to single fire?

Funny thing was I wasn't yet anywhere near the spawn, so they couldn't accuse me of spawn camping.

On a different note my k/d ratios for spec ops etc should go above 1 soon, i've been primarilly playing as a sniper. Thinking of going back to spec ops for a while to get a positive k/d (carbines) with it. (when I first started playing BF2 I used the spec ops class)
lol. I get that in sniper fights a lot. We will spot each other and, I'll take him out. Then I bolt off and flank the position that is prime for firing at my prior position. Wash, rinse, repeat. After about the 3rd or 4th time they start getting pissed. Some players are very, predictable.

Last edited by staticblue (2006-04-03 01:53:54)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6722
i always get accused of cheating on BF2... so hilarious when teh guy who accused me was a corporal lol
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Sorrenart
+0|6616
Skruples hacks. This much was clear since people clogged up the kickvotes to unsuccessfully try to kick him over and over while one of my teammates was blowing up all our assets and tking us. :<

And he always shot me out of the sky. The fact that I suck at flying has nothing to do with it, hacker!
Chao2
+8|6721|UK(stats says usa by mistake)
Gah a few times, I'm the magical man who can use the 'lag hack' on you

Or taht my character cant die, I can take an entire cartrige! (the fact i'd died a few times prior to that and the guy bitching could'nt shoot at all obviously does'nt come into this)...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard