oJmHo
I want the pink mist
+0|6777

CackNBallz wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Its the same m8, but lets say you are support and you just killed a sniper.  If you pick up his kit you will be a blackguy, but have the sniper kit.
Thus becoming the ultimate sniper in shadows!
rofl x:
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6649
Over all this game has some of the worst voice overlays in the bizz . WTF were they thinking ? I mean who the hell wants to hear a commander yell at the top of his lungs " I NEEEEED A MEDIC HERE !!!!!!!! " ???
Not me . Not only do they have some terrible recordings they have the wrong ones . How about some respoces from the medics . Meaning if someone calls for a medic all they get is a silent icon for a medic nearbye . How about the medic ? Why can't he say over the net " I'm a medic " ? Or " I got ammo over here " ? I wish there were options to commend your squad too . So Many times have I been sqaud leader of a squad that kicked so much ass that we ended up winning the round simgle handedly and got no praise from our commander . How hard is it to get a voiceover for the saqud leader ? Hell , use a programmer someone - anyone lol .
I would also like the squad leaders be able to call for an action such as " Sweep left and attack thier flank !"
or " set an ambush , we are overrun !"  . Something , anything to do with the battle feild conditions . So far we don't have enough .
DTAC
+9|6710
I often type messages to the squad I'm in commending them on a good move. Builds team spirit.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6616
I was playing as U.S. on Karkland and I noticed that what race you are (black or white) is tied to your class. Classes that people associate with intelligence and sophistication, such as engineers, medics, spec-ops, and snipers, are all white. However, the brute force classes such as assault, support, and anti-tank are all black. But, every once in a while an assault class picks up a medic kit and looks like he's fucking serious.

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-03-31 12:37:54)

Rutnab
+15|6617
i heard wesley snipes plays assault and he's the blackest nigger on earth
Rakasan
+7|6806|California, USA

Rutnab wrote:

i heard wesley snipes plays assault and he's the blackest nigger on earth
WTF?
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6790|Belgium

1 and 1 makes... 1
B & W gives... adorable children
R
Markimus
Administrator
+65|6606|Canada

Esker wrote:

Nigga stole my defibrillators!
LOL.
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6705|Houston, TX
I'm not racist. I have the ability to find a reason to hate everyone on an individual basis. -some comedian-

This is a stupid post. A game can't be racist. Only the developers. I seriously doubt EA is racist. If they where I doubt they would make title's like "Def Jam Vendetta", "Fight Night", "The Godfather" ect.

Last edited by staticblue (2006-03-31 13:07:56)

Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6746|UK
Dude if they get anyone to do the voice-overs PLEASE PLEASE let it be this guy.

(lmfao when his brother comes on!!)

Last edited by Milk.org (2006-03-31 16:24:13)

staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6705|Houston, TX

Milk.org wrote:

LOL!!!!!
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6619|South Korea.

Milk.org wrote:

That was halirious.

MOTHER FUCKERS IS ON NOW, ITS ON, I GOT NY BAZOOKAS I GOT MY BAZOOKAS, YOU BETTER GET THA FUCK OFF MY RADAR!

Last edited by Citizen One (2006-03-31 16:31:05)

Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6746|UK
"7-6-4-20 nigga i wipe my dick on yo' fo' head!"
"Shit who be doin that countin'?"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard