Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6693|Brunei Darussalam

Broken wrist.
Torn ligaments and tendons in both ankles.
Two concussions.
Skin peeled clean off to the bone from the right pinky.

etc.
Home
Section.80
+447|6847|Seattle, Washington, USA

Fell into a campfire once as a little kid, luckily I only have a scar on my lower back.
Dislocated my elbow.
Scars on my knees from a nasty bike crash.

I've never actually broken a bone though.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5497|England
jord broke his hand
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

Oh jeez, how exactly? K, I was pretty new at the whole skateboarding thing, was going down the footpath, hit a rock and went arse up, landed on my shoulder.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6148|Estonia
Sportsmen like I am, I had a knee surgery two years ago. And still scars on my leg.
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5594|Dublin, Ireland
Broke my 'banjo string' on holidays last year when some slut was given it to me hard.

I've never seen so much blood

Picture of my boxers the next day;

https://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u288/Irishpride2/DSC00170.jpg
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

Broke my 'banjo string' on holidays last year when some slut was given it to me hard.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u288 … C00170.jpg
thats what you get if you start talking about BF2 during sex
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned

.Sup wrote:

lold irl

"Yeah... So basically, I'm a pro BF2 pilot... I'm, well... Naturally talented, to say the least."

Bahhhahahaha

Edit@Sup: In your'e sig, the 'it's only 3 days after all' - I got that too haha

Last edited by Oisín | Irishpride (2009-06-07 15:40:48)

Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6646
Never been hurt, never will. you guys are just pussies.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone

.Sup wrote:

lold irl

"Yeah... So basically, I'm a pro BF2 pilot... I'm, well... Naturally talented, to say the least."

Bahhhahahaha

ha I didn't get that message, read it in someones karma but I'd like to know who wrote it as I find it very funny
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned

.Sup wrote:

.Sup wrote:

lold irl

Bahhhahahaha

ha I didn't get that message, read it in someones karma but I'd like to know who wrote it as I find it very funny
I got it after I posted 2 fail threads in the EE section about 'Basically being a pro gamer' <- lolz.

I posted a 3rd, it was lol, and worth it.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Tore an ACL playing indoor soccer, cubital tunnel surgery on my elbow, herniated disc in my back.. none of which cost me more than a $20 copay to correct.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6354|West NY

shudder. that's effin' nasty
+1 for the misfortune
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6354|West NY

Kmarion wrote:

.. none of which cost me more than a $20 copay to correct.
wat
how?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Noobpatty wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

.. none of which cost me more than a $20 copay to correct.
wat
how?
My employer at the time (UPS) full benefits.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6354|West NY
Noice
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6132|Scotland!
Fractured my hand punching someone in the face and never got it fixed, its been like 5 years and if I lean on it or try to push myself up sitting from lying down I get a throbbing pain from my hand to my elbow that gives me a cold sweat
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6766|UK
only two medium sized ones, broke my knee and put a garden fork through my foot.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6632

Vilham wrote:

put a garden fork through my foot.
Brasso
+1,549|6630

i just cut my finger with my balisong.  i guess it was so sharp cause i didn't feel it until a little later...when it bled on my mouse
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York

haffeysucks wrote:

i just cut my finger with my balisong.  i guess it was so sharp cause i didn't feel it until a little later...when it bled on my mouse
https://image.fpsbanana.com/ico/sprays/gentlemen.png
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6530|Boston, MA
I almost got a concussion Thursday. I was playing hockey and slowed down waiting for our team to clear the zone. I flipped it to a teammate and somebody came in and hit me with their shoulder in my chin. I tried getting up right away but couldn't even move. I was really dizzy for a bit and my jaw hurt most of the day Friday. It still hurts when I try to swallow food or drink.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6132|Scotland!

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

I almost got a concussion Thursday. I was playing hockey and slowed down waiting for our team to clear the zone. I flipped it to a teammate and somebody came in and hit me with their shoulder in my chin. I tried getting up right away but couldn't even move. I was really dizzy for a bit and my jaw hurt most of the day Friday. It still hurts when I try to swallow food or drink.
I've had a constant, relentless numb headache for 3 weeks straight from a concussion, it's not fun

the diziness right after is really strange, you always think you're in a different place than you are, and when you try to move your body just twitches, horrible feeling.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6473|6 6 4 oh, I forget

I have a fractured L4-L5 disc in my spine which has been operated twice. Fucked it up when making electronic deliveries ten years ago. 96 kilo 36" Panasonic didn't fit in the shitty small lift so we had to carry it a few floors up. Besides that, I have twisted my left ankle two times. First time was 14 years ago when a car hit me when I was driving my moped. The second time was playing floorball and some idiot on a tryout tried to reach for the ball and managed to slide his stick under my shoe while we were running full at speed. I was sliding on the stick for a split second until my sneaker got in touch with the floor and then came the quick stop. Hurt like hell. The doctor went apeshit because I didn't go to the hospital before next morning. Like hell I would've gone to wait for several hours on a night. Few painkillers and off to bed. What else. A broken nose due to a small battle outside a bar in 2005. Broke something in my shoulder also but nothing shows on x-ray.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5995
I went for a 6k run a few days ago and the soles of my feet hurt like a mofo, guess I didn't warm up properly.

Going for a 10k run today, let's hope I don't fuck it up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard