_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6513|Polish state of EU

L.Sammy wrote:

I pistoled a chopper, and when it crashed i got the kill, same with a jet.
o rly? Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me.
https://img29.imageshack.us/img29/803/1242757600729.jpg
FathomsDown
+19|6643|England

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

o rly? Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me.
Yep, happens all the time. If you are the last person to cause damage to an aircraft which is on fire then you get the kill(s) inside when it blows. Not sure if they are going to fix it in the new patch.
Lai
+186|6143

.Sup wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

Lai wrote:

I once shot down an F35 in mid flight with a Type95 LMG, it was epic, but I have never been able to reproduce that.
I shot a J-10 down flying past the carrier on dragon valley with a L85
it must have been badly damaged before you started shooting at it
Actually I whitered it down for 10 minutes each time it flew over to baserape us, dying at least three times in the process XD
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6552
where the fuk is beta 3???
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6513|Polish state of EU
I dont think they will release it... beta 2 has much less players than it had in beta 1...
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5859|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
Ive got a feeling even when the final 1.5 patch is out, everyones still going to be playing 1.41 or maybe its just cos no one can be bothered to download and play the second beta?
Simon
basically
+838|6650|UK

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

no one can be bothered to download and play the second beta?
corrrect
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5586|Dublin, Ireland
Simon I won't be on tonight, tell Stoner I'm sorry if he needed me to help with the webby - exams.

<3
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6755|d
someone please upload this to megaupload or rs ? anything faster where i don't have to fukin w8.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6455|cuntshitlake

Simon wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

corrrect
Indeed, I actually dl'd it but never even bothered to install.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6616

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Simon wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

corrrect
Wish I hadn't bothered.
No one is playing it.
I personally think (that as much as I don't mind the patch), I wish they would just give us the new map and throw the patch out.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6552

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Simon wrote:

corrrect
Wish I hadn't bothered.
No one is playing it.
I personally think (that as much as I don't mind the patch), I wish they would just give us the new map and throw the patch out.
ye lol, were not used to waiting for betas for a patch, we just get them with all the bugs straight off
Lai
+186|6143

Mr.E wrote:

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Wish I hadn't bothered.
No one is playing it.
ye lol, were not used to waiting for betas for a patch, we just get them with all the bugs straight off
That; once 1.5 is finalized the majority of the community will make the shift.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6673|Disaster Free Zone

Lai wrote:

once 1.5 is finalized the majority of the community will make the shift.
durr
Being a requirement under the ranked servers agreement nearly everyone will.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6686|Howell, Mi USA
GAMEPLAY TWEAKS
- Changes made to both the J10 and F35B to make them more balanced. Please note that the J10 is a superior dogfighter to the F35B and as such these two aircraft will never be equally matched.

Glad to see EA/DIce is tired of listening to players bitch about the so called "unbalanced" jets. LoL

There all supposed to be diffrent ffs.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
cbass where the shit have you been
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6686|Howell, Mi USA
Haven't had a hell of alot of free time lately to keep up on this stuff.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
-=[R]=-SilentNite
+0|6703|Ontario, Canada
A change I would like to see added to the 1.5 patch would be Stationary Weapons no longer showing up as targets to aircraft bombing radar.

This would include all mounted machine gun positions, tow's and SAM's.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5991|Aberdeen, Scotland
Hmmm...not a bad idea about the TOWs actually, although I love getting the easy inf kills when I'm flying (see Tampa gas station in particular!), it's really annoying when you're trying to take on enemy armour and the jet shoots you off it

Most people know where the mounted weapons are anyway, it would just make them work a little harder...

Also the 'ghost targets' which sometimes show up on unused vehicles really annoy me sometimes...as in vehicles which spawn and show as hot without anyone ever getting in them
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6320

did they fuckin fix the reload bugs though? Or the weapon switching bug? (Where you switch from nades to machine gun, but it auto switches back to nades or some shit)
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Spine_Taker
+0|5429|Derbyshire
This thread made me laugh when reading abotu jet / chopper pilots complaining about being shot down by ground based AA. For me, a non flyer, shooting using AA is frustrating because as soon as you get in you accept that you'll be dead in 5 seconds .... but frustrated as you get a lock, fire off two missiles which the the heli / jet laugh at and fly off. I wish AA was more poweful!
Longbow
+163|6638|Odessa, Ukraine

Spine_Taker wrote:

This thread made me laugh when reading abotu jet / chopper pilots complaining about being shot down by ground based AA. For me, a non flyer, shooting using AA is frustrating because as soon as you get in you accept that you'll be dead in 5 seconds .... but frustrated as you get a lock, fire off two missiles which the the heli / jet laugh at and fly off. I wish AA was more poweful!
So you could get easy kills? I wish AA took more skill - guns instead of missiles. In that case, they could be more powerful because you actually would need to aim properly. Otherwise, no. You already have two lock-on fire and forget missiles that are barely effected by flares, yet you complain? pfft
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5991|Aberdeen, Scotland
2142 had guns for the AA emplacements...which was a good idea, but the rate the rounds fell out of the sky made them fairly ineffective imo.
Spine_Taker
+0|5429|Derbyshire
Longbow .... all the jets have fire and forget missiles! 

What's the difference?!
L.Sammy
+5|5630|Ireland

Longbow wrote:

Spine_Taker wrote:

So you could get easy kills? I wish AA took more skill - guns instead of missiles. In that case, they could be more powerful because you actually would need to aim properly. Otherwise, no. You already have two lock-on fire and forget missiles that are barely effected by flares, yet you complain? pfft
So it takes skill to TV or bomb an AA????????

The AA is that slow at locking on that your dead before you get to shoot. If your lucky and you do get to shoot off 4, then the chopper gets hit by 2 and just TV's you.

If your a pilot of jet or chopper and your saying AA is to powerful, then you really should stay outa jets and choppers.

Also, you say easy kills, i think jets and choppers have a better chance of easy kills by far. I'v never got a KD of 50/0 on AA.

Last edited by L.Sammy (2009-06-08 15:20:28)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard