Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6433|Tyne & Wear, England
Spanish radio station Cadena Ser is reporting Kaka has signed for Real Madrid in a €65million (£56million) deal, although his spokesman has countered that while an approach has been made no agreement has yet been struck.

https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k5/Murta44/Pics/KAKA.jpg

With talk of them targeting Ronaldo as well, it looks like Madrid are trying to get back to the 'Galactico' era.  Although I wonder if Man City might try and hijack this deal?

I reckon this seasons transfer window might see that world record transfer fee, set by Zidane back in 2001 smashed.

Last edited by Switch (2009-06-02 14:00:00)

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5467|England
How much was Zidane?
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

More likely he follows Ancelotti to Chelsea, in my eyes.

Real have been linked to Zlatan as well...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

SamBo:D wrote:

How much was Zidane?
£47M.  Back in 2001 that equated to €73M however, so I'm not sure how the Kaka deal would work out in terms of record-breaking.
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
I don't care about Kaka, I care more about Gareth Barry joining Manchester City even though he wants to play in Europe - City ain't even in Europe, and Villa have at least guaranteed Europa League football next season.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

Kptk92 wrote:

I don't care about Kaka, I care more about Gareth Barry joining Manchester City even though he wants to play in Europe - City ain't even in Europe, and Villa have at least guaranteed Europa League football next season.
Money talks, they're paying him something like £80,000 a week arent they?  At the end of the day he's just a mercenary like the rest of them.
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
Wanker I bet Villa make a killing out of that £12 mill and O'Neill buys three top players with that money

Kaka-related

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal … 080228.stm

Last edited by Kptk92 :D (2009-06-02 14:12:03)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

Let's turn this into football transfer rumor thread?

Zhirkov seems to be ready for Chelsea. Fuck, I hope this happens.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
so everyone is gonna ignore the fact that kaka himself said he's not going anywhere, he's staying at milan and will people just leave him alone?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

Jenspm wrote:

Nope. It was confirmed by Spanish press. Kaka is going to Madrid. His father was just in talks with Fiorentino.

Bennis, ultimately it's not his decision. It's his fathers.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

Jenspm wrote:

Let's turn this into football transfer rumor thread?
Sounds good to me.

bennisboy wrote:

so everyone is gonna ignore the fact that kaka himself said he's not going anywhere, he's staying at milan and will people just leave him alone?
He said that a few days ago, since then his agent has said he will now listen to any offers and decide whether or not to make the transfer.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5903|United States
the guy's name is kaka? that means shit in Latvian lol
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

Zimmer wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Nope. It was confirmed by Spanish press. Kaka is going to Madrid. His father was just in talks with Fiorentino.

Bennis, ultimately it's not his decision. It's his fathers.
hahaha, you dont think he will stay/go where he wants? Its his choice not his dad's. You make me laugh
Banned
+236|5467|England
Not really a transfer but Shearer is coming out of retirement to play for Newcastle
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5518|paris

Not really a transfer but Shearer is coming out of retirement to play for Newcastle
He is?
I heard he was about to sign a new contract as manager.
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK

Lmao
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

He'd still be the best player there
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
He'd probably still do a better job than the fat Auzzie, the Nigerian midget and Michael 'I can't be arsed to play' Owen.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK

argo4 wrote:

the guy's name is kaka? that means shit in Latvian lol
His real name which is Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Banned
+236|5467|England

bennisboy wrote:

He'd still be the best player there
yep
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
£100k a week for Barry and arn't Man City in the Europa league or something?

Chelsea eying up a bid for Middelsborough's Ross Turnball How funny is that?  It is of course bollocks, I'll try and find the link for a site where you put ya own rumours up, we could have a right laugh.

for eg

My Grandad was flying back from Cyprus and landed at Cardiff airport, as he makes his way to the car park he see's Cardiff chairman Peter Risdale shaking hands with Robiniho, apparently he's fallen out with Mark Hughes and Hughes being Welsh and all that has agreed for a season long loan, with Cardiff having first option to buy.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot … 94569.html

Link to do with Chelsea and for some reason Ross Turnbull is 3rd paragrath down.  He was on loan with us season before last, even we sent him back as he was poo.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
Some Italian geezer called Pierluigi Pardo (Sky Italia) reckons the Kaka deal is far from done and Chelski might look to hijack the bid.

In other news, once Bruce signs up we (Sunderland) are going to launch a £10million bid for Darren Bent.  I'm guessing as Cisse's replacement.
Need any defenders?

£4.5m Roger Johnson

£4m Joe Ledley, both good buys (Midfield)

Ross Mccormack £6m (cost us £300k last season) (CF)
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
Aye, we're seriously short on defenders.  Anton Ferdinand and Danny Collins are our only decent defenders in my eyes, McCartney has went right off the boil since coming back and Bardsley is limited.  I reckon Bruce might end up bringing Paul Scharner with him though.  Kinda like a 'Brucey's bonus'.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard