Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5696|paris
Shit, I took it up right away, took my SIM card and memorycard out, dried it in a towel, and now it's in a ball of rice..

Shit!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5733

Rice is delicious.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6595|Boulder, CO
i might as well be the one to say this, was there anything in the toilet bowl when you dropped your phone?
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6655
elle

oh

elle
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|6084
What phone do you have?
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6278|Carnoustie MASSIF

Amdi Peter wrote:

Shit, I took it up right away, took my SIM card and memorycard out, dried it in a towel, and now it's in a ball of rice..

Shit!
You idiot.

You just got me banned for 3 days. Woman can multi-task, and this was an obvious example of you not multi-tasking, meaning you're a guy. Phuck.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6780

SirSchloppy wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

Shit!
You idiot.

You just got me banned for 3 days. Woman can multi-task, and this was an obvious example of you not multi-tasking, meaning you're a guy. Phuck.
wat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5733

Bradt3hleader wrote:

What phone do you have?
Brad is so gonna get some Belgium pussy after he gets her a new phone.
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5696|paris

Bradt3hleader wrote:

What phone do you have?
Some LG one.

SirSchloppy wrote:

I can, I'd just texted a friend, when it slipped out my hand (i was wearing a skirt, k?)..

Last edited by Amdi Peter (2009-05-31 15:33:57)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6797

Wait, Amdi Peter claims to be a girl?
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5696|paris

ghettoperson wrote:

Wait, Amdi Peter claims to be a girl?
Peter is my brother, my sister is called Amdi..

That's the story behind the name.
Geez.
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5696|paris
Btw, how long should it be in the rice?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6648|so randum
good excuse to get rid of an LG phone
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6655

FatherTed wrote:

good excuse to get rid of an LG phone
then who was phone?
bennisboy
+829|6794|Poundland

Amdi Peter wrote:

Put it in the oven at a low heat over night, like VERY low heat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5733

bennisboy wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

Microwave work better and faster. Put it in the microwave for like 3 seconds and it'll dry out.
Lai
+186|6299

Amdi Peter wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

What phone do you have?
Some LG one.

SirSchloppy wrote:

I can, I'd just texted a friend, when it slipped out my hand (i was wearing a skirt, k?)..
I'm still trying to see how you can land your cell phone in the toilet when you're sitting on it.

In any case if you really are a girl, you should have a hair dryer within reach. It may sound stupid but try shutting your cell phone completely off, remove the battery, screw it open and gently blow dry each of the components. I am not joking here, it worked when I soaked my graphical calculator in a thunderstorm during high school.
bennisboy
+829|6794|Poundland

Macbeth wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

Microwave work better and faster. Put it in the microwave for like 3 seconds and it'll dry out.
or not
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5696|paris

Lai wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

What phone do you have?
Some LG one.

SirSchloppy wrote:

I'm still trying to see how you can land your cell phone in the toilet when you're sitting on it.

In any case if you really are a girl, you should have a hair dryer within reach. It may sound stupid but try shutting your cell phone completely off, remove the battery, screw it open and gently blow dry each of the components. I am not joking here, it worked when I soaked my graphical calculator in a thunderstorm during high school.
I was holding it between my legs and.. hey, I dropped it okay, I'm a bit clumpsey..

Well, I'm scared that I might brake it (the phone) and I don't really have the money to buy a new one..
ghettoperson
+1,943|6797

I'm assuming it was on when you dropped it in? Was it still on when you took it out? Have you turned it off?
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5696|paris

ghettoperson wrote:

I'm assuming it was on when you dropped it in? Was it still on when you took it out? Have you turned it off?
It was on when I dropped it, on when I took it up (saying something about I should re-insert my SIM-card). I took out my SIM-card, my memorycard, then dried it a bit, then took out the battery.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6797

Might be able to save it then. Continue with the rice thing overnight, give it a go with the hairdryer tomorrow, then cross your fingers and hope it turns on.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6618
I dropped a book in the toilet the other day.

Fuck reading classics whilst taking a shit.

RIP Gulliver's Travels.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5696|paris

ghettoperson wrote:

Might be able to save it then. Continue with the rice thing overnight, give it a go with the hairdryer tomorrow, then cross your fingers and hope it turns on.
Okay thanx, I really hope it does.
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5696|paris
Oh btw, you think my SIM and memorycard will be alright?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard