TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5784|Israel

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

Wow, another brainless fuck who decides to ruin others fun for their own benefit.

You mightn't take BF2 too seriously but that doesn't give you the right to ruin others fun. There are plenty of ways to have fun in BF2 without such 'rage'. Force-TK, blowing up jets at the start of the round ect... Pure lame.
That's exactly what I was saying.
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6634|England

Wow, another brainless fuck who decides to ruin others fun for their own benefit.

You mightn't take BF2 too seriously but that doesn't give you the right to ruin others fun. There are plenty of ways to have fun in BF2 without such 'rage'. Force-TK, blowing up jets at the start of the round ect... Pure lame.
QFT.

Blank, stick to singleplayer!
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6191|Roma

...wait
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5501| - | - | - | - | - |
This is why I gave up on vehicle pubs...
13/f/taiwan
+940|5699
Oh come on, like none of the above posters have forced tks/redlined/flipped choppers over/rammed friendly vehicles on purpose. Most players have done it once every now and then. I will admit that making a video about it is taking it a little to serious.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6709

oh irish, you's funny

ps, i approve this thread and all rage/trolling inside it

Last edited by TehMyke (2009-05-28 09:24:22)

» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6322|Orrstrayleea

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

~FuzZz~ wrote:

Might post this up on GA forums when i can be bothered
Beat me to it.
Typical GA, i post it and they think i made it and get temp'd from the forums for trying to prove it wasnt me

I swear to god there isnt one person on there with an IQ over 5
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5456

Lol at least he's having more fun than you, ur going on about how good you are and trying to start fights with ppl accross the globe "IM THE FUCKING 2ND BEST PILOT IN BF2 U HORRIBAD" *chuckle* "ILL FIGHT YOU 1VS1 NOOB LETS GO!1" is pretty much the exact dialogue I had with you in the short few rounds we had. If you dont like the video can you just GYAD OUT?
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5594|Dublin, Ireland

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Lol at least he's having more fun than you, ur going on about how good you are and trying to start fights with ppl accross the globe "IM THE FUCKING 2ND BEST PILOT IN BF2 U HORRIBAD" *chuckle* "ILL FIGHT YOU 1VS1 NOOB LETS GO!1" is pretty much the exact dialogue I had with you in the short few rounds we had. If you dont like the video can you just GYAD OUT?
I doubt he has more fun than me, I really don't see how any of that can be fun. Taking out your own jets ect at the start of the round will just result on you being raped, and having no fun. You're a complete fail pilot who and I quote "Strata maneuver is for fucking noobs" - How else do you suggest an F35 escapes a terribad pilot such as yourself? I'm not the one sitting on servers for hours on end and still sucking as bad as you.

Oh...

F35 vs J-10...

https://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u288/Irishpride2/screen089-2.png

Last edited by Oisín | Irishpride (2009-05-29 04:32:30)

~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6322|Orrstrayleea

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Dont be mad because he's better than you
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5456

I doubt he has more fun than me, I really don't see how any of that can be fun. Taking out your own jets ect at the start of the round will just result on you being raped, and having no fun. You're a complete fail pilot who and I quote "Strata maneuver is for fucking noobs" - How else do you suggest an F35 escapes a terribad pilot such as yourself? I'm not the one sitting on servers for hours on end and still sucking as bad as you.

Oh...

F35 vs J-10...
0/10

Would it be just better for you to retire off these forums? You totally fail to get the point and start personal attacks with your last card, this will be my last reply to you as its useless to "argue" with such a waste of life. And when I hear some smart things such "How else do you suggest an F35 escapes..." I really cant believe how you managed to kill some1 like me just once ... (might have been repairing or lucky hitreg with missile spam)
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5456

~FuzZz~ wrote:

Dont be mad because he's better than you
Im not lieing, whats said in the chat bubbles is 95% true
Hakei
Banned
+295|5995

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Oh...

F35 vs J-10...
0/10

Would it be just better for you to retire off these forums? You totally fail to get the point and start personal attacks with your last card, this will be my last reply to you as its useless to "argue" with such a waste of life. And when I hear some smart things such "How else do you suggest an F35 escapes..." I really cant believe how you managed to kill some1 like me just once ... (might have been repairing or lucky hitreg with missile spam)
Stop typing.
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6521|Polish state of EU

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Oh...

F35 vs J-10...

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u288 … n089-2.png
lmao why did you take this screenshot? do you do it for everyone, in case somebody starts to troll on you? /facepalm.jpg
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6463|cuntshitlake

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

IM THE FUCKING 2ND BEST PILOT IN BF2 U HORRIBAD
He is though.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5456
Lets stay on the topic  bois; BF2 rRRAGERWAWRRR
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Lets stay on the topic  bois; BF2 rRRAGERWAWRRR
You still not gone?
Banned
You're both huge faggots but Roaring takes the #1 spot.
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5456

.:i7|Batman wrote:

You're faggot
Hakei
Banned
+295|5995
You are faggot
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5456
Your mum thought the same be4 I made her pooper hurt bad the next day : (
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
Wow... Mum jokes over the iNet...

GG&WP
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6200
whoisroaringjet?
Banned

Wow... Mum jokes in general.

GG&WP
Fixed.
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned

ZeqTr wrote:

whoisroaringjet?
Dunnolol.

But I know you.

And I know you are sexy.

And I know you want me.

And I know your lolling right now.

And I know you [Zeqtrvoice]JUST DROPPED SOMETHING FROM MY BODY[/Zeqtrvoice].

And I know we will fly together.

And I know it will be epic.

Again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard