bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6698|London, UK
is it me or is he a medic in a tank with about half his team needing to be revived?
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6764
Congrats!

Anyway dont you have hungarian origins(i ask this because your name.. Bathory)
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6613
congrats dood!  You are now a brother of those like me who are officers....
KtotheIMMY
+513|6772
Congrats!
F.Rabshaw
+37|6691

Citizen One wrote:

I shal quote the late 2pac.

"I made a G today" But you made it in a sleazy way
sellin' crack to the kids. " I gotta get paid,"
Well hey,that's the way it is

I do not respect you at all. You didn't even cover up your actions by running away from the tank. 0/10 for effort.
Congrats on being an idiot. I don't even think you knew what you were typing for a minute there. Probably smoking a joint and looking at the ceiling listening to 50 cent. Oh well.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6658|South Korea.

F.Rabshaw wrote:

Congrats on being an idiot. I don't even think you knew what you were typing for a minute there. Probably smoking a joint and looking at the ceiling listening to 50 cent. Oh well.
I just rememberd the song that is all, I dont listen to rap and I dont smoke weed you dumb piece of shit, but thanks for your negativity.
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6752|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)

Zanzura wrote:

Capturing flags with a tank is a stupid thing to do if you're alone.
The job of armor is supposed to support infantry while they capture flags.
Exactly. Anyway, congrats mate!

Last edited by -]Eucalyptus[- (2006-03-30 11:08:00)

Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6815|Orlando, FL - Age 43

Zanzura wrote:

Man, I don't know why some people are bitching about him camping outside the flag instead of capturing it with a tank. Capturing flags with a tank is a stupid thing to do if you're alone. If you have nobody around you to help, and you're sitting out there near the flag, you're surrounded by spawn points. Which means you'll be easily surrounded by spec-ops. You kill 1, but another spec-op has already planted c4 and ran away. Waste of a tank.
The job of armor is supposed to support infantry while they capture flags. But since there's no infantry around, it is kind of lame spawn camping, but the US on that map have 3 uncappable bases to spawn on and flank the tank. Not only that, he is technically helping the team by preventing enemies from spawning and attacking the square. So his teammates would eventually get to the hotel flag and take it back since they encounter less resistance at the square.

EDIT: Oh and he's also making their tickets drop which is another way to win the round.
QFE

Citizen One wrote:

I shal quote the late 2pac.

"I made a G today" But you made it in a sleazy way
sellin' crack to the kids. " I gotta get paid,"
Well hey,that's the way it is

I do not respect you at all. You didn't even cover up your actions by running away from the tank. 0/10 for effort.
Well Princess, based upon your flame, I have little respect for you. It's called suppression you nitwit. The sleazy way would be to knife/revive his way to the butterbar.
Citizen One wrote:thanks for your negativity.
Look who's talking.

Btw, Congrats on the butter!

Last edited by Darth_Fleder (2006-03-30 11:40:59)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6747|The Hague, Netherlands

must we all start bitching at eachoder when somebody types something, it began with a post that someone is happy to be an officer and now with fighting guys/girls
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6639|Washington, DC

Citizen One wrote:

F.Rabshaw wrote:

I just rememberd the song that is all, I dont listen to rap and I dont smoke weed you dumb piece of shit, but thanks for your negativity.
Enemy Boat Spotted
Chowley
+1|6694|Ireland

Nikola Bathory wrote:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b173/ … een007.jpg

So happy, finally made it into the officer ranks!
Congrats . I have been looking forward to lieutenant for a long time hopefully should be there in a few days.
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6696|Pennsylvania - Hershey!
Welcome to the officers! But it doesnt get any easier. at least it is easier to be commander now. 
elmer1082
To The Front
+4|6764|Columbus, Indiana
Way to go man nice job.

Only 377 more days for me to get there. Ya that will happen
F.Rabshaw
+37|6691

Citizen One wrote:

thanks for your negativity.
Hahahahahaha, you are seriously hilarious. Thank you for your hypocrisy. Please, do continue this with another "Thank you for your..." so you can keep looking ridiculous.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6655|Peoria

dubbs wrote:

Nikola Bathory wrote:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b173/ … een007.jpg

So happy, finally made it into the officer ranks!
Easy to do as you spawn camp the base with a tank.  Just joking.  Congrats.
Naw, commander is actually faster.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard