KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

mikkel wrote:

Ouch, the forecast for Rome says winds at 10 MPH. Ronaldo is going to have a hard time staying on his feet.
Haha.  He'll have plenty of opportunities to make ridiculously gay faces.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6624

Uzique wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

This sucks, prohibition of selling alcohol until thursday.
Those damn english bastards have to come here and ruin it.
Pissed you can't go around drink driving anymore?
He's not pissed.
Kez
+778|5694|London, UK

justice wrote:

0-0

United win on penalties, and even more boring than last years final.
You only found it boring because your team lost
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6665|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Good luck to both teams but I hope Man Utd win as they are from these shores.

Italian fans are animals. Often they get housed above the away fans and fill pop bottles with piss and throw them down below.  This isn't every Italian fan of course.

I hope its a cracking match, the Mrs has allowed me to watch it on her Plasma and her step dads coming over (I usually take him to every Cardiff game I go to), Im either gonna rustle up some posh shit in the kitchen or get a ruby delivered.

Man Utd 3 - Barca 1 (this is because it was 2-1 and Barca were pushing for a winner and Man Utd hit them on the counter 1 minute into the 4 added on for injuries etc)

Good luck Zimmer and Sheriff (Not sure who else supports those here but good luck)

Last edited by 1927 (2009-05-27 01:47:03)

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Go Barca!
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6481|Gogledd Cymru

I start drinking for it in a few hours, it's one of my mates birthdays today, anothers was on saturday so we're going down the pub after lunch staying there till it shuts then off to clubs. By the time the match is on I probably won't care about the score

The Sheriff wrote:

I start drinking for it in a few hours, it's one of my mates birthdays today, anothers was on saturday so we're going down the pub after lunch staying there till it shuts then off to clubs. By the time the match is on I probably won't care about the score
Best way to be, I sobered up just in time for 'Abide with me' when we played in the Fa Cup Final this next weekend - last year.  Was smoking spliffs during the 2nd half to calm my nerves and didnt even leave my seat (6 rows from pitch behind the goal), this didnt help our course as the wind was blowing from the pitch, not to it.

When Finland came and beat Wales recently our very own 'Funky' got me rattled on Finish Vodka and Strongbow, I cant remember fuck all thank god as we were shite
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6801|Nårvei

As a ManU fan so eloquently said it on the news yesterday: "3-3 when it's 5 minutes left of the game, then Sir Alex puts Ole Gunnar Solskjær on and he scores 2 goals and ManU wins the game"

MUFE
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Varegg wrote:

As a ManU fan so eloquently said it on the news yesterday: "3-3 when it's 5 minutes left of the game, then Sir Alex puts Ole Gunnar Solskjær on and he scores 2 goals and ManU wins the game"

MUFE
I will never forget that, ranks alongside seeing things like

Maradonna's handball
Cantona's kung foo kick
Gazza's knee ligaments in fa cup final and Gazza's dentists chair celebrations

Things that stop ya heart for a split second and you wonder if your eyes are telling lies.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6801|Nårvei

1927 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

MUFE
I will never forget that, ranks alongside seeing things like

Maradonna's handball
Cantona's kung foo kick
Gazza's knee ligaments in fa cup final and Gazza's dentists chair celebrations

Things that stop ya heart for a split second and you wonder if your eyes are telling lies.
Or the most epic goal in Norwegian fotball history when Southhamptons Lundekvam scores goal number 1000 for the Norwegian national team with his penis ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6373|Oslo, Norway
I really hope Barcelona will win. It's a huge pleasure to see Ronaldo sitting in the inner circle crying a river cause he mssed a penalty shot and costs Scums the victory. Messi will take oth Ferdinand and Vidic for a spin before he puts the ball between Van Der Saar's legs, a humiliating goal!

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5539|paris

Uzique wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

How can you walk while you drive?
Dookie0119
+43|5769
I'm guessing a 0-0 draw, and then Man U will win on penalties.
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5539|paris
A Man Utd fan has got stabbed in the thigh, and Rooneys boots have been stolen..
JahManRed
wank
+646|6619|IRELAND

I shall be having a few beers and cheering Barcelona. Not that fond of football, but it seams all the people round me that I dislike are Man United supporters. So GO BARCA!
I never understand why in a Euro Champion Final, UK people who don't know the first thing about Barca support them over Man Utd.  I will always support a home nation unless of course they playing Wales.  I know better than others rivalry and would be nieve to think Liverpool fans will support man Utd, but if it was England vs Spain, in Rome Euro 2042 final they would.

There was a court case the other day where Spurs fans got prosecuted and convicted of singing anti gay songs at Sol Campball.  Could this be the end of the beautiful game?  Deserves it own thread rather than disrail this one.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6619|IRELAND

1927 wrote:

I never understand why in a Euro Champion Final, UK people who don't know the first thing about Barca support them over Man Utd.  I will always support a home nation unless of course they playing Wales.  I know better than others rivalry and would be nieve to think Liverpool fans will support man Utd, but if it was England vs Spain, in Rome Euro 2042 final they would.

There was a court case the other day where Spurs fans got prosecuted and convicted of singing anti gay songs at Sol Campball.  Could this be the end of the beautiful game?  Deserves it own thread rather than disrail this one.
Seeing as the people I know are all from Northern Ireland and support an English team (we have football teams here too you know) I am fully justified in cheering for the Spanish.

JahManRed wrote:

1927 wrote:

Seeing as the people I know are all from Northern Ireland and support an English team (we have football teams here too you know) I am fully justified in cheering for the Spanish.
Of course you are, not every one from Wales supports Cardiff or Swansea, Newport or Merthyr.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6455|Tyne & Wear, England
I want Man Utd to win just to piss off Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

I want Barcelona to win because it'll piss off more of the Brits than the other way around.

EDIT: I suppose if I didn't want to sound petty, I could say I want Barca to win because I lived there.

Last edited by ghettoperson (2009-05-27 09:07:58)

BlAiR_AgaiN
+12|6337|Slovenia
I want Barcelona to win just to see Ronaldo crying.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
off to la pub

c'mon united
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6702|Sweden
United win 2-1 and lots of barca supporters complain they are the moral champions cause of Man U unworthy tactical performance. I really wont mind barca to win though im not into any of them much just hoping for a good game.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5745|Roma

Uzique wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

well i would love to have like 1 beer with a bunch of friends after school.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
bennisboy
+829|6638|Poundland

aerodynamic wrote:

Uzique wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

well i would love to have like 1 beer with a bunch of friends after school.
You really think its the english fans ruining it? How about the fucking Rome residents who stab fan upon fan each year?

Also I dont care who wins, I just want some epic flowing footy

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard