bobroonie.bda
+143|6691
I just got back to playing after 8 months, my in game stats and rank are there, but this site shows me as under 100 global points. How can I get them retrieved, or has it been to long?

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/bobroonie/Hackedstats.jpg

PID: 45628790

Thanks

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2009-05-24 22:35:42)

-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5644|Southern California
From what I have checked you have to wait about 2 hours until it's refreshed and updated back to the site.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6691
I've been playing and checking this site for about a week, and it still has me as under 100 global points.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6637|UK
You have a huge negative score. BF2S won't look you up because you have less than 100 global points.

Current Global Score: -29374911

Someone PID spoofed you and fucked your stats, or similar.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6691
I seen that, I figured it was a bug or some shit. I don't think someone took the time to suicide me over a 29 million times.

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2009-05-24 10:47:41)

Hakei
Banned
+295|6005
Stats won't update - score if you scored negatively in a round, you can't lose points.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6691
Do you guys think it's a bug that can be fixed? Or am I screwed?

Thanks for the replies
Hakei
Banned
+295|6005
Screwed
bobroonie.bda
+143|6691
Hi,

Thank you for contacting EA customer Support.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have reset your career stats back to zero. We can review your history but this will require you to play BF2 until your soldier has gained 100 points. Once you have gained 100 points please reply back and we can review the account in question.

Should you have any further questions, you can review our Knowledge Base site at http://support.ea.com or reply back to us.

Sincerely,
EA Rep Vladimir
Player Relations
Electronic Arts
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

Yeah, let EA know what you old rank was and once you get 100 points they'll set you back up to that rank.

Everything else though will probably be lost.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
bobroonie.bda
+143|6691
Greetings,

Unfortunately we were unable to restore your previous score. To ensure that you are able to access all unlocks we have adjusted your stats on your solider to Captain with 113,000 global score, 20,000 commander score, 30,000 team score, and 63,000 combat score. If you are reviewing a 3rd party stat server site or the BFHQ please allow a few days for everything to update.

You will be able to select unlocks appropriate to your rank after completing a round on Special Forces. However, your ribbons, badges, time played or anything else not listed above can not be restored and will need to be earned again.

Please remember to “complete” one map/round on Special Forces to get all your unlocks back.

Thank you,
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6607|Seattle

Hey I remember you.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5469|Yeah, there :)
oh this sux
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6642|949

bobroonie.bda wrote:

Greetings,

Unfortunately we were unable to restore your previous score. To ensure that you are able to access all unlocks we have adjusted your stats on your solider to Captain with 113,000 global score, 20,000 commander score, 30,000 team score, and 63,000 combat score. If you are reviewing a 3rd party stat server site or the BFHQ please allow a few days for everything to update.

You will be able to select unlocks appropriate to your rank after completing a round on Special Forces. However, your ribbons, badges, time played or anything else not listed above can not be restored and will need to be earned again.

Please remember to “complete” one map/round on Special Forces to get all your unlocks back.

Thank you,
Bob!  You're back playing again!  Let's battle again soon.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6338

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

Greetings,

Thank you,
Bob!  You're back playing again!  Let's battle again soon.
Ken, you're in SF a lot aren't you? I think I've seen you around a couple times.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6642|949

Yeah I've probably seen you too.  I got PID spoofed too, so I usually play under kenjenningsv2.  Very original, I know.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6691

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Yeah I've probably seen you too.  I got PID spoofed too, so I usually play under kenjenningsv2.  Very original, I know.
Ken what up man, I took some time off and I get bamboozeld, my luck.

My new one is 4starbobroonie.bda haha. Not to good at the whole name thing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard