SealXo
+309|6534
http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/ … 7120090517

THE CRISIS IS OVER NO MORE FREFALL

yayyy! I mean we have record debt, its going to quadruple in the next few years. Chinas going to rip up our treasury bills and our moneys going to be inflated like a fucking peso! YES WE CAN [Print more money] YES WE CAN

WOOO!

/endrant.

Last edited by SealXo (2009-05-17 10:33:53)

SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5495|England
get in
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
Well that wasn't that bad was it
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5763|Belgium
*Reads "Yes We Can"*

/facepalm
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691

Jebus wrote:

*Reads "Yes We Can"*

/facepalm
Look closer.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467
Just what happens if this is true, and the economy does recover by the end of the year and then Obama is able to balance the budget by 2012 or so?
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5609|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Just what happens if this is true, and the economy does recover by the end of the year and then Obama is able to balance the budget by 2012 or so?
Never going to happen. He wants to fu*k the country.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651

nickb64 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Political nutjob itt
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6715
awesome news... i knew everyone i know... was crazy and the Messiah was going to lead us to the promised land...
I have to go and buy a new Corvette and a boat... and i guess i'll pick up a really expensive camera to take pictures of them... will post pics later...lol      people are dancing in the streets....
Love is the answer
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|5993|Truthistan
Here's the proviso in the article

"Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke has also suggested that the recession should end this year as long as there is no reemergence of the credit crunch."

Bernanke knows that we are going to have another credit crunch. The commercial real estate market hasn't crashed yet and its expected to crash within the year.

Also, with news like this you can expect that commodities will spike and yes, that will lead to another credit crunch as increasing prices take money away from consumers and people in debt will not be able to pay their bills. Plus the dollar is crashing.

This stupid cheer leading for the economy will do nothing but lessen the feeling of urgency to pass new and necessary regulations. In other words yes we can will become no I don't feel like it.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6670|UK
yeah because the knob jockey that was in charge 101 days ago isn't responsible for 95% of the shit superman is having to 'sort' out.  Short fucking memories eh?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
mcjagdflieger
Champion of Dueling Rectums
+26|6309|South Jersey
FFS, GW was the first corrupt politician was he? You mean after Obama gets through, the world will be all better? well gee I cant wait till the man who got his start in politics in the most corrupt city in America makes all the booboos go away. I'm so glad we havent been on this track for at least 40 years. SHEEP.
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5573|The Wild West
I cant wait till you fucking loons finally up and leave my country.
m3thod
+2,197|6670|UK
L2R champ.  It's laughable what you monkeys are trying to stick on a guy who's been around for 100 days, really.  The donkeys responsible for the shitfest that is the American economy is the previous administration and prob clinton's era too.  So why whine at superman? Lets him do what he can to fix shit up and when he fucks up, then string him up.

Did you follow that okay? Let me know if you need some pics drawn.

Last edited by m3thod (2009-05-17 14:45:58)

Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5573|The Wild West
Obama hasnt really dissapointed me yet.

some things Ive noticed about all the anti obama "people" here

"Ok, its fox news so I dont wanna hear about the source...."

"(insert attack on new administration) (insert snide remark about campaign) (insert "....") (and lastly, wouldnt be complete without the "lol")"

how many times is the word "entitlement" gonna be thrown around.  Its like you monkeys just discovered the word.  Do a forum search,  as soon as lowing started using that word in his posts like crazy, the usual suspects followed

also, since we like putting the blame on the economic crash (happened in OCTOBER) on Obama, why wont you fucking retarded individuals give him credit when things go good?  Stock that I bought in early march has gone up 44% value (till last week, but Im still up.)

you people are the fucking fringe.  All your tbag parties and talk radio rants arent a representation of what real Americans are worried about.  You assholes want to have a tbag protest because youre upset about taxes that havent even been taken out of your paychecks yet, but you have absolutley no problem with spending trillions in an unnecessary war?

yeah, I hope you fucking animals all get herpes.

Last edited by Man With No Name (2009-05-17 14:55:02)

mcjagdflieger
Champion of Dueling Rectums
+26|6309|South Jersey
where did i say its all obamas fault? all i've been saying lately is im sick of people thinking the only party a president should belong to is republicant or democrap. they all bat for the same team, and thats the one that rapes me no matter which way I bend over. FUCK ANYONE THAT VOTES DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN, you are not the "real" american

Last edited by mcjagdflieger (2009-05-17 16:03:08)

Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5573|The Wild West
I agree.  People that vote for parties instead of individuals and ideas are worthless. 

I am a Real American.  Fight for the rights of everyman.  I am a real American, fight for what's right, fight for your life!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

Fight for your right to party!

https://msxb-d3.vo.llnw.net/CONTENT/IMAGES//4c/184490c7-c5c6-4ff2-b99d-8bc6ecbffb4c.jpg

Last edited by ghettoperson (2009-05-17 16:22:07)

SealXo
+309|6534

Man With No Name wrote:

"(insert attack on new administration) (insert snide remark about campaign) (insert "....") (and lastly, wouldnt be complete without the "lol")"

how many times is the word "entitlement" gonna be thrown around.  Its like you monkeys just discovered the word.  Do a forum search,  as soon as lowing started using that word in his posts like crazy, the usual suspects followed

also, since we like putting the blame on the economic crash (happened in OCTOBER) on Obama, why wont you fucking retarded individuals give him credit when things go good?  Stock that I bought in early march has gone up 44% value (till last week, but Im still up.)

you people are the fucking fringe.  All your tbag parties and talk radio rants arent a representation of what real Americans are worried about.  You assholes want to have a tbag protest because youre upset about taxes that havent even been taken out of your paychecks yet, but you have absolutley no problem with spending trillions in an unnecessary war?

Its the Federal Reserves fault.And they've been around since 1922  And guess what. Thats where half the Obama administration comes from. So yeah- they suck.

and

Stock that I bought in early march has gone up 44% value (till last week, but Im still up.)
Sweet. I made 96% on Morgan Stanley in a day then bought a BMW with it- But Morgan Stanley still sucks. Look at the dollar index. And then look at it in a few years. Sure hes only been in a few months- but the money hes printed is more than anyone ever. And the consequences of this is eventually going to hit. Im going to buy Chinese Market stocks end of next week and commodities soon. RIP us stocks

Last edited by SealXo (2009-05-17 16:27:49)

m3thod
+2,197|6670|UK
could have sworn logs in cat litter posted around here somwhere...
m3thod
+2,197|6670|UK

SealXo wrote:

Man With No Name wrote:

Its the Federal Reserves fault.And they've been around since 1922  And guess what. Thats where half the Obama administration comes from. So yeah- they suck.

and

Stock that I bought in early march has gone up 44% value (till last week, but Im still up.)
Sweet. I made 96% on Morgan Stanley in a day then bought a BMW with it- But Morgan Stanley still sucks. Look at the dollar index. And then look at it in a few years. Sure hes only been in a few months- but the money hes printed is more than anyone ever. And the consequences of this is eventually going to hit. Im going to buy Chinese Market stocks end of next week and commodities soon. RIP us stocks
https://www.seanpercival.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/sky-is-falling.jpg
SealXo
+309|6534

m3thod wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Man With No Name wrote:

and

http://www.seanpercival.com/blog/wp-con … alling.jpg
Yep- Chinese economy is up 6% in the first quarter. Hows the US doing?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

You don't need to sound so smug, it's your countrymen that are getting assfucked by the economy.
NantanCochise
+55|5977|Portugal/United States

nickb64 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

LOL, but youre a Republican!
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467

nickb64 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

I have a strange feeling that it's probably gonna go now like that but okay, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard