Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina
At first, I thought this was going to be about gay people on the internet.
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5612|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)

too_money2007 wrote:

Fucking Senators really are that stupid eh? Damn...

I just finished my first government class and it makes me sad for our country.
Our country is going down the tube.

They are probably just doing this because they want ultimate government control over everything.

Read Mark Levin's book: Liberty an Tyranny, he explains it.
too_money2007
+145|6310|Keller, Tx
Word Nickb64.

My meaning behind just finishing my first government class, is that I know understand how Senators are chosen and I feel bad for the idiots that vote them in, when they turn around and propose such stupid fucking laws. Spending all of their time over dumb shit that is meaningless in the long run when they should work their fucking asses off on important shit.

Fucking pricks.
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5612|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)

too_money2007 wrote:

Word Nickb64.

My meaning behind just finishing my first government class, is that I know understand how Senators are chosen and I feel bad for the idiots that vote them in, when they turn around and propose such stupid fucking laws. Spending all of their time over dumb shit that is meaningless in the long run when they should work their fucking asses off on important shit.

Fucking pricks.
I think it would be better if Senators were still chosen how they used to be, by the State Legislature, not general election.

Getting rid of that got rid of a lot of the power of the states in DC.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6184|Ireland

Turquoise wrote:

You were just hoping this thread would be about homosexuals.  You hope every thread ends up discussing* gay sex.

* to be read as describing
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
As usual, most of  those commenting are unaware of the case the law is named after.

A mother of the friend of the dead girl was posing as a teenage boy on myspace. The adult mother baited the teenage girl into suicide and there was no law she broke.

I support some version of this idea.
Turquoise
O Canada

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

You were just hoping this thread would be about homosexuals.  You hope every thread ends up discussing* gay sex.

* to be read as describing
I think you have me confused with Macbeth...  (j/k  )
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

So ATG you would like a "if there person you were argueing/trolling/debating suicides you go to jail" law? Fuck that man ihe internet would slow to a crawl if everyone had to tiptoe not to piss anypne into suicode.
Turquoise
O Canada

Macbeth wrote:

So ATG you would like a "if there person you were argueing/trolling/debating suicides you go to jail" law? Fuck that man ihe internet would slow to a crawl if everyone had to tiptoe not to piss anypne into suicode.
On the plus side, if it was that easy to convince people to commit suicide, the world's population would be much more manageable.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Ludicrous bill. There isn't enough jail space for all the trolls in the US.
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5598|Vacationland
Not saying I support it or anything, just saying that asking people on this site their opinion isn't exactly a unbiased survey.  This is a message board people flame, heck we have a mod named Flaming_Maniac (I'm not sure if the reference is to being on fire or flaming in this sense.  It is rather absurd though
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

nickb64 wrote:

Our country is going down the youtube.
Fixed.

Narupug wrote:

Not saying I support it or anything, just saying that asking people on this site their opinion isn't exactly a unbiased survey.  This is a message board people flame, heck we have a mod named Flaming_Maniac (I'm not sure if the reference is to being on fire or flaming in this sense.  It is rather absurd though
I don't think many people on a video game forum are especially looking for neutral opinions about technology.

To revise my earlier post, communication websites should be governed by the users or however admins see fit. Nobody's forcing anybody to continue posting.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2009-05-15 20:08:35)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Mekstizzle wrote:

To quote Aussie reaper (or one of those Australian dudes)

Dey see me trollin', dey hatin', patrollin n tryna catch me ridin dirty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCGh_Gm65H8

I think it's relevant
https://wackyiraqi.com/wtf/carlton_rolling.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
dark110
+37|6623|Chicagoland
That girl died in 2006. Not 207.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Mekstizzle wrote:

article wrote:

To date, the bill has the support of Sanchez and 14 other members of Congress, with Sanchez continuing to rally support for the bill.
Yeah, that's really enough to pass through isn't it. Something like this would never get passed or even seriously taken
The passing of legislation often has nothing to do with what's actually written in it.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Ioan92
+337|5724
The more time passes; the more people become dumber.

What's up with this?

Last edited by Ioan92 (2009-07-01 02:06:57)

thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|5984
I'm behind 7 proxies do your worst
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6583|SE London

How is a law in a single country going to have any real effect on the internet as a whole?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

I for one hope more dumb teenage whores kill themselves as a result of MySpace. It cleans up the gene pool a little. Now we just need to find a way to get rid of fat people and the Welsh, and we'll be set!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

ghettoperson wrote:

get rid of the Welsh, and we'll be set!
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
OxenBreeder
+46|5767|KTRI
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA
Linda Sanchez, without loooking let me guess........................Democrat right?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA
Am I right, yup...........so am I shocked, nope.

Typical left bullshit. Nothing like big brother rocking you to sleep at night, keeping an eye on your life for you to make sure nothing bad happens.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6355|West NY

NeXuS wrote:

4chan will take care of them.
translation: leave it to others

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard