AutoHotKey (Stuff like that)3%3% - 2
Html27%27% - 15
None35%35% - 19
Total: 54
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

To varying degrees:
Both .NET and Oracle 10g development.  C#, C++, C, VB, Java, PL/SQL, Foxpro, dBase, Javascript, VB Script, HTML, ASP, ASP.NET, Fortran, COBOL, Assembly, Dyl 260/280 ()

Anyone program for the military?  Curious if they still use ADA.

Last edited by Ilocano (2009-05-13 14:51:01)

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6630

English
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5482|Bolingbrook, Illinois
lole forgot java.  I only put HTML up there because it's so common lol, it isn't really a language, but oh well.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6573|London
err bbcode?
Stimey
­
+786|6118|Ontario | Canada
I can do a bit of Java and a bit of C, but thats it.
­
­
­
­
­
­
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6288|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

C

thank you engineering
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6177|Wisconsin
Just some vb and html
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

Harmor wrote:

I know and use HTML, XHTML, DHTML, MySQL, PostgreSQL, CSS, XML, SOAP, AJAX (this is just a technique to transfer data btw), but all these are not 'languages'.
I hated SOAP and AJAX. If you couldn't find a good plugin no matter how good your code was the graphs fell apart.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

AussieReaper wrote:

Harmor wrote:

I know and use HTML, XHTML, DHTML, MySQL, PostgreSQL, CSS, XML, SOAP, AJAX (this is just a technique to transfer data btw), but all these are not 'languages'.
I hated SOAP and AJAX. If you couldn't find a good plugin no matter how good your code was the graphs fell apart.
Overhyped rebadged data linking acronyms.
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

AussieReaper wrote:

Harmor wrote:

graphs ?
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6145|Texas
I know AHK extensively, and a little bit of C and C++, and just a tiny bit of Java.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

jsnipy wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Harmor wrote:

graphs ?
Ajax could be used with PHP/SQL to present data in graphs, all server side information could be displayed through a web script which gets the client side browser to run the code and draw a graph. It was really annoying to code however.

Mgraph using Ajax:

https://www.visual-blast.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/ajax_mgraph_graphs.jpg

Fusion Charts using Ajax and Flash animation:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZsWnSrsm3-4/RsRb-6jXl2I/AAAAAAAAANM/EBNBy8R2EZ0/s1600/fusion_chart_flash.gif
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Where's XHTML and APL?

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2009-05-13 19:24:52)

HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5482|Bolingbrook, Illinois

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Where's XHTML and APL?
Didn't have room for every language.
Brasso
+1,549|6628

AussieReaper wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

graphs ?
Ajax could be used with PHP/SQL to present data in graphs, all server side information could be displayed through a web script which gets the client side browser to run the code and draw a graph. It was really annoying to code however.

Mgraph using Ajax:

http://www.visual-blast.com/wp-content/ … graphs.jpg

Fusion Charts using Ajax and Flash animation:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZsWnSrsm3-4/R … _flash.gif
silly reaps
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
chittydog
less busy
+586|6833|Kubra, Damn it!

HaiBai wrote:

lole forgot java.  I only put HTML up there because it's so common lol, it isn't really a language, but oh well.
Funny that no one considers Hyper Text Markup Language to be a language, even though I kind of agree. It's a bit of a misnomer.
Brasso
+1,549|6628

chittydog wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

Funny that no one considers Hyper Text Markup Language to be a language, even though I kind of agree. It's a bit of a misnomer.
that's because when you think of "language," you think of "programming shit"
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
mikkel
+383|6599

haffeysucks wrote:

chittydog wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

If HTML doesn't pass that definition, then SQL certainly doesn't pass it either.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

mikkel wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

chittydog wrote:

If HTML doesn't pass that definition, then SQL certainly doesn't pass it either.
Ahem.  PL\SQL...
mikkel
+383|6599

Ilocano wrote:

mikkel wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Ahem.  PL\SQL...
It's data manipulation syntax. It's just as much of a "language" as modern HTML is.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

mikkel wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Ahem.  PL\SQL...
It's data manipulation syntax. It's just as much of a "language" as modern HTML is.
Which is still the key part of real core programming in a business environment.  Interface programming these days is just drag and drop, which is not real programming.
mikkel
+383|6599

Ilocano wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Ahem.  PL\SQL...
Which is still the key part of real core programming in a business environment.  Interface programming these days is just drag and drop, which is not real programming.
That's a pretty bold statement. I'm sure many "real" programmers would say the same about database manipulation as well.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

mikkel wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

mikkel wrote:

That's a pretty bold statement. I'm sure many "real" programmers would say the same about database manipulation as well.
Well, considering the fact that for the most part, Oracle and SAP developers are often the highest paid programmers, yeah.
mikkel
+383|6599

Ilocano wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Well, considering the fact that for the most part, Oracle and SAP developers are often the highest paid programmers, yeah.
So you're basing your opinion of what qualifies as a "language" in pay scale?
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

mikkel wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

mikkel wrote:

So you're basing your opinion of what qualifies as a "language" in pay scale?
Note the .  I also know microcode and Assembly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard