Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6433

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Do you think there is time for them to fix the no revive bug on Iron Gator? Basically you have a 50/50 chance of NOT being able to revive a teammate when he dies on the gator

It truly makes for the ultimate claymore spamming fest...

Can someone suggest this to the big wigs on the ea forums?
That's not exclusive to iron gator, it's an SF thing. When you take a headshot full on (like an AK-47 shot to the head) you can't be revived.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6621|EU

shit I cant login to online account, it just drops back with no error and when trying offline SP it crashes. Well, seems like no testing for me. gotta wait final release.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6451|The Twilight Zone

legionair wrote:

shit I cant login to online account, it just drops back with no error and when trying offline SP it crashes. Well, seems like no testing for me. gotta wait final release.
I just got a confirmation by DICE that this error is a feature and will also be included in the final version
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6621|EU

.Sup wrote:

legionair wrote:

I just got a confirmation by DICE that this error is a feature and will also be included in the final version
you are my man! thx
CC-Marley
+407|6827

notorious wrote:

Spark wrote:

The blackhawk change has pricked my ears up. They was some fun times in that blackhawk.
Go Blackhawks!
When I have to reinstall BF2 I always play around or two of Mashtuur. Loved the original BH's. So glad if the final rrelease brings them back for good.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6509|Gold Coast
I lol'd at the point they made where they said that the J10 is superior to the F35.

Basement dwellers should know this. Delta-wing > whatever F35 is.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6433
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/batt … ost8942669

OK so the jumping is back at 0.3 second delay.
However thats not the end of this, we have taken a leaf out of BF2142's book and now added deviation when going prone. So while it'll be possible to prone in the air you'll lose your aim accuracy in exchange.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

Fat_Swinub wrote:

However thats not the end of this, we have taken a leaf out of BF2142's book and now added deviation when going prone. So while it'll be possible to prone in the air you'll lose your aim accuracy in exchange.
That could actually be good. It very much depends how it's done. I cannot say anything for sure until I can test it. In 2142 it didn't quite work tbh.

The whining will probably be so massive that it ain't going to be added though

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2009-05-13 06:04:58)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6433
Ok well how do you think it could work?
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Ok well how do you think it could work?
It would stop instaproning. Instaproning causes 1v1 to be Reg v Reg, not Aim/Movement v Aim/Movement.

On another thought I do not think it would fit in this game though. The weapons are inaccurate enough already and it would too severely change the movement in BF2. Movement isn't something that needs much tweaking in BF2 anyways and all extra restrictions are bad.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2009-05-13 07:52:26)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6270

Fat_Swinub wrote:

wow....
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6645

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

So they're making Blackhawks better but keeping all the other transport choppers shitty...

Well congragulations to them on keeping their streak up of every patch making the game worse than it was before.
The USMC relies on their transport choppers to make successful attacks on many maps, whereas the other armies rarely even need to use theirs. This, coupled with the fact that the other transport choppers share the same gun as jeeps, means they don't need to be improved and can't easily be improved.

The Blackhawk change was wonderful. Why do people have to complain about everything.
So making one teams vehicle awesome, and making the other vehicle useless is jst fine? Fucking people are so dumb. Have you forgoten that most MEC vs. US maps are not Wake Island? Is it really so hard to give 50 cal guns splash damage too? Is it so hard to just put the same guns in all transport choppers? no.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6679|Disaster Free Zone

Fat_Swinub wrote:

OMG, they just hating on the support guys. Well I suppose it is one way to increase nade spam, make the support guns even more useless.
Lai
+186|6149

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Fat_Swinub wrote:

That could actually be good. It very much depends how it's done. I cannot say anything for sure until I can test it. In 2142 it didn't quite work tbh.

The whining will probably be so massive that it ain't going to be added though
Yes, I think it is great. his way the "window jump" possibilities and other physical movements are not affected, but alleydiving and the like are less effective.

You might be right about the whining though. Perhaps more people in favour of the changes implemented should speak out. Just post more "I did like that you changed (.X.)" comment, next to the Ï don't like that you changed (.Y.) comments.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6300

legionair wrote:

md5 wrote:

I've upped another mirror for people in Europe: http://zoeff.replayirc.com/bf2/BF2_Patch_1.50-Beta2.exe (Located in Netherlands)
wow thanks thats a fucking speed of 10Mb/s!
Damn, I like this I am hitting 2.0/mbps and I am on the east coast.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

DrunkFace wrote:

Fat_Swinub wrote:

OMG, they just hating on the support guys. Well I suppose it is one way to increase nade spam, make the support guns even more useless.
Keyword: Support.  They shouldn't be the squad's frontline or corner proning.

I like this addition.  I think it'll affect corner proning G36 medics more.  Loving it.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6679|Disaster Free Zone

Ilocano wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Fat_Swinub wrote:

I like this addition.  I think it'll affect corner proning G36 medics more.  Loving it.
But unlike an 'E' support guns more or less need to be fired from a prone position.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

DrunkFace wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

But unlike an 'E' support guns more or less need to be fired from a prone position.
Yeah, that's the shitty part, but is more realistic.  Would be nice if you could mount the LMG against some edge like COD and then get mounted gun accuracy.
Lai
+186|6149

DrunkFace wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Being prone isn't nerfed, instaproning in CQB, in alleys etc.,  is. Used correctly, support is just as effective as ever.
Longbow
+163|6645|Odessa, Ukraine

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

TV Missiles are Anti-Tank, not Anti-Air.
The one and only jet fighter shot down by a helicopter was shot by TV guided AT missile. Anti-Tank? Anti-Air? Multirole, in hands of experienced gunner
Hakei
Banned
+295|5993
My god, I hope that delay of increased acc whilst going prone is at least 1 second.

Instant proning L85 randoms can't just flop down and spray you with 0 aim or movement.

Sweet.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6287|Pacific NW, USA
I'm afraid to DL the new beta patch.

I'm working away from home and only brought the #1 BF2 CD so If  I eff something up I cannot reinstall!!!
san4
The Mas
+311|6686|NYC, a place to live

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Wow, that's a huge change in the game. I don't know if it's good or bad but 'taking a leaf out of BF2142's book' doesn't seem too smart, given that 2142 was kind of a flop.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
2142 was also a better game when it came to balance and teamwork.

It had flaws (big ones), but they weren't it.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6287|Pacific NW, USA
3 hours after starting the download I'm at 35%    Abilene, Texas  "high speed" internet at it's best.....FML.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard