Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
+17|5688|Behind your chair... :)
Tried it today, loved it.... Mainly because of Hitreg, #1 thing i wanted them to fix was the Hitreg, it trully was ***ed up, have never played a game with such bad hitreg, was still fun tho... now there is some hope, its still not perfect but MUCH better than it ever was.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6459|cuntshitlake

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Tried it today, loved it.... Mainly because of Hitreg, #1 thing i wanted them to fix was the Hitreg, it trully was ***ed up, have never played a game with such bad hitreg, was still fun tho... now there is some hope, its still not perfect but MUCH better than it ever was.
FYI they didn't do anything to hitreg in beta2.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5780|Israel
Claymore dodging is simply epic.

https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/545d9fd32f8fe8c9fbc9e87a4516eeb081cc7580.png
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6677|Disaster Free Zone

RegMan wrote:

Claymore dodging is simply epic.

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/ … cc7580.png
You know it's not going to change much at all. Personally I'm against the change but as it's so inconsequential I couldn't care less and it might shut some people up about it.
md5
+4|6579|Kansas City
I've upped another mirror for people in Europe: http://zoeff.replayirc.com/bf2/BF2_Patch_1.50-Beta2.exe (Located in Netherlands)
Benzin
+576|5995
Do you have to have 1.41 already installed to use this exe or can you install it straight from retail???
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6431
Have to have 1.41
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6687|Devon, England

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Have to have 1.41
Oh shit. I didn't back my copy of BF2 up before I installed 1.5 B1, lol
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6431

FFLink13 wrote:

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Have to have 1.41
You can install beta 2 over beta 1 so I've read. You'll need to do a fresh install if you want to go back to 1.41 though and you'll likely need a 1.41 install to install the final 1.5.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6431
Just to get a feel of public opinion, what would you guys think of reducing TV missile range to 200? This would keep TV's anti-armour role but make them unable to kite AA and wouldn't make chopper combat only about TV missiles.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6464

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Just to get a feel of public opinion, what would you guys think of reducing TV missile range to 200? This would keep TV's anti-armour role but make them unable to kite AA and wouldn't make chopper combat only about TV missiles.
TV range is fine as it is. Plus this would cause a shit-storm with all the CAL 2v2 Chopper faggots.
Benzin
+576|5995
Who cares about the CAL chopper losers? I say limit the TV missile. I hate having the TV missiles used all the time as an anti-air weapon and it would also take care of the people that always seat-switch. Would certainly balance the game out a bit and take the cheesiness out of it.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6464

CapnNismo wrote:

Who cares about the CAL chopper losers? I say limit the TV missile. I hate having the TV missiles used all the time as an anti-air weapon and it would also take care of the people that always seat-switch. Would certainly balance the game out a bit and take the cheesiness out of it.
I agree but the CAL faggots would just Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so much that DICE wouldn't do it. So don't bother.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6677|Disaster Free Zone
Ummm no.
It's hard enough chasing a jet down with 450m range.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6431

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

I agree but the CAL faggots would just Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so much that DICE wouldn't do it. So don't bother.
The way I see it bringing up a good idea is worth it and DICE will listen to the most reasonable arguments, not the loudest ones. Only when they turn it to a direct vote do they take our opinion on face value.

Anyone got any good arguments against the change? I'd like to have a second opinion.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6464

DrunkFace wrote:

Ummm no.
It's hard enough chasing a jet down with 450m range.
TV Missiles are Anti-Tank, not Anti-Air.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6687|Devon, England
Fuck sake...

I have insanely high pings in BF2 now. I have no idea, AFAIK I don't have the problem on other games. I can't even play for more than a minute
LT.Victim
+1,175|6559|British Columbia, Canada
Sounds interesting.... I haven't played BF2 for a while now... I'll definitely be giving this a shot once the patch is out of beta.
Laika
+75|5940
If they reduced the TV missile's range, I would probably stop playing.
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6517|Polish state of EU

Fat_Swinub wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Have to have 1.41
You can install beta 2 over beta 1 so I've read. You'll need to do a fresh install if you want to go back to 1.41 though and you'll likely need a 1.41 install to install the final 1.5.
installed 1.50 v2 on my 1.50 v1 withouth problems
G.Cronin
ĆѳŗėFцśюn
+24|6187|Contae Chorcaí | Éire
Has anyone tried the Blackhawk in beta 2 yet? is it L33t again?
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5863|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ

Ataronchronon wrote:

why would you stop playing if they reduced it? it just means that if your going against another chopper, it makes no difference, and if your hitting tanks etc you jst got to get a bit closer, they must have reduced it for a reson if they have- maybe to make AA more effective so they dont get raped out of nowhere all the time

Last edited by H3RB4L ABU53 (2009-05-12 14:26:43)

Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6431

Ataronchronon wrote:

Cheers for the convincing argument. That's a tough one: rebalancing chopper combat and tuning them vs AA or having you grace us with your presence.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6324

Do you think there is time for them to fix the no revive bug on Iron Gator? Basically you have a 50/50 chance of NOT being able to revive a teammate when he dies on the gator

It truly makes for the ultimate claymore spamming fest...

Can someone suggest this to the big wigs on the ea forums?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6619|EU

md5 wrote:

I've upped another mirror for people in Europe: http://zoeff.replayirc.com/bf2/BF2_Patch_1.50-Beta2.exe (Located in Netherlands)
wow thanks thats a fucking speed of 10Mb/s!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard