whitedragon551
+11|5911
The clan I belong too, NUNYA! has just opened a AF/UF server in LA. As far as I know its one of the only ones in the US and should be close enough to the west coast to get good pings across seas.

Typical rules to keep play fair and team work up:

*No attacking uncaps with vehicles (on foot is ok no matter what kit, and if they are in aircraft or AA and they go back to the uncap after you follow them back they are fair game)
*No arty in uncaps
*No Team Killing includes C4ing for aircraft
*Team play and VOIP is a good thing to have, we encourage it and be in the same squad as your pilot if your gunning and vice versa
*DONT sit on the airfield waiting for stuff to spawn. If its gone go help your team.

Server IP: 72.37.185.40:16567

Come check us out.
Longbow
+163|6616|Odessa, Ukraine
USA-based server
whitedragon551
+11|5911
Its a far West coast server. Im in Michigan and get around a 70 ping to it and its kind of far from here.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5901|Somewhere out in Space

Longbow wrote:

USA-based server
ITT: you have Gotland
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438

Longbow wrote:

USA-based server
HSG
+23|6443|British Columbia, Canada
sweet.
whitedragon551
+11|5911
Sure is. We are hoping it will be a big hit. We have seen alot of complains from general audience that there are no good servers for expansion maps in the US.
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5566|Vacationland
Hmm
might give it a shot
whitedragon551
+11|5911
Right now Im working on getting Admin Map installed on it. But we have everything setup with the in game scrolling rules.
G.Cronin
ĆѳŗėFцśюn
+24|6161|Contae Chorcaí | Éire
Are'nt all the AF/EF servers in the US!!
whitedragon551
+11|5911
A few months ago I dont think there were any. I tried to find some to play on and the only ones I could find were ones that I almost had a 200 ping in.
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6083|SC | USA |

whitedragon551 wrote:

Right now Im working on getting Admin Map installed on it. But we have everything setup with the in game scrolling rules.
You just ruined any future plans of me visiting your server.
whitedragon551
+11|5911
If you werent going to follow the rules I dont want you there anyway.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6405

whitedragon551 wrote:

Yes! AdminMap! My favourite draconian gameshitter! Please, oh please add the option where no one can shoot me for 5 minutes after I've spawned. I am terrible at videogames and need a computer babysitter to help me have fun!
whitedragon551
+11|5911
It basically keeps vehicles out of uncaps and prevents jets from ramming each other. It forces skill to be used rather than being a sissy. Excuse me for not staying at my computer all day long to babysit a server.

Last edited by whitedragon551 (2009-05-06 17:11:45)

Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6405
Why would you need to babysit when you have to wonders of automated gameruining of AdminMap! With AdminMap why spend time writing out kick messages for those pesky "noobs" who have been outplaying you all game and are now handing your ass to you at the uncap when a plugin can do it all for you? Why I hear AdminMap is so good that it can ban people for giving you a "funny look" or even approaching the vehicle you were "waiting in line" for!

Why should enemy jets be flying over your uncap anyway? He should be doing better things like buying his own server and getting his own copy of AdminMap so he can kick of anyone doing something he personally doesn't approve of! What's not to like? Automated kicks for worthy reasons such as "joining the server", "picking the medic kit" and "achieving a headshot as a sniper", it's got it all, and more! I totally approve of your decision to add such fine software in a game ridden full of "baserapers" and "point whores", good riddens I say! All hail the AdminMap!
whitedragon551
+11|5911

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Why would you need to babysit when you have to wonders of automated gameruining of AdminMap! With AdminMap why spend time writing out kick messages for those pesky "noobs" who have been outplaying you all game and are now handing your ass to you at the uncap when a plugin can do it all for you? Why I hear AdminMap is so good that it can ban people for giving you a "funny look" or even approaching the vehicle you were "waiting in line" for!

Why should enemy jets be flying over your uncap anyway? He should be doing better things like buying his own server and getting his own copy of AdminMap so he can kick of anyone doing something he personally doesn't approve of! What's not to like? Automated kicks for worthy reasons such as "joining the server", "picking the medic kit" and "achieving a headshot as a sniper", it's got it all, and more! I totally approve of your decision to add such fine software in a game ridden full of "baserapers" and "point whores", good riddens I say! All hail the AdminMap!
It actually doesnt, but since you probably have never used it Ill excuse your ignorance.
NUNYA!HellBoy9393
+2|5440
Hey guise, I just signed up lol. I was going to do what my whitedragon already did, but the mod took 5 hours to approve my intro lol.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6405
https://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8588/ugho.jpg

I love AdminMap this much.
whitedragon551
+11|5911
First off its still in Alpha stage and its being tested. Second off it also depends on how the server admin sets it up. If they do it right then it will work right.

Last edited by whitedragon551 (2009-05-06 17:34:27)

N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5901|Somewhere out in Space

whitedragon551 wrote:

Fail fail fail fail Fail Fail Fail FAIL FAIL FAIL!

The only things from that piece of shit software that i approve of is the force tk detection, because there is no gray area with that.  Autoadmin is all black and white, there is no room for interpretation, you either did it or you didnt.  AND GOD FUCKING FORBID YOU TURN ON THE FLYING NEAR UNCAPS SHIT!

Fat_Swinub wrote:

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8588/ugho.jpg

I love AdminMap this much.
NUNYA!HellBoy9393
+2|5440
Well just FYI, we don't have rules like that. We have adminmap for these rules:

attacking uncap with vehicle
ramming helis with jet

THAT IS IT. Our admins are fair and if you don't believe that come play on our main all maps server. It's successful for a reason.
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5604|Southern California

whitedragon551 wrote:

First off its still in Alpha stage and its being tested. Second off it also depends on how the server admin sets it up. If they do it right then I havent seen it wrong yet.
How about you remove it? It's ruins the game experience in ways that I doubt anyone can ever describe.
NUNYA!HellBoy9393
+2|5440
Flying near uncaps will not get you a warning. Only attacking the uncap with vehicles will get you a warning. Also, the uncap is not a safe zone once you've left it. If you've left the uncap in a jet and come back to it to repair, the enemy jet can still attack you and not get warned/kicked.
whitedragon551
+11|5911
We dont turn on flying near uncaps. We allow flying near uncaps as long as you dont kill with vehicles in the uncap. If you chase someone back and they are trying to repair they are fair game. If the AA in the uncap tones you its fair game as well as TOW missles.

We do turn on the FTK, kills with vehicles in the uncap, ramming, and flying as commander (they should obviously be commanding).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard