Poll

Who is the more dominant athlete in their sport?

Alexander Mikhaylovich Ovechkin52%52% - 10
LeBron Raymone James47%47% - 9
Total: 19
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6653
comment?
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5940|CA
Neither.  Tiger Woods.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6653

GravyDan wrote:

Neither.  Tiger Woods.
meh golf, Tiger Woods is overhyped. Ovethkin and LeBron James would beat Woods in a street fight so u cant use T. Woods.

Last edited by blademaster (2009-05-05 11:48:27)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6689|Disaster Free Zone
Who the fuck are they?
And what 'sport' do they play?
Brasso
+1,549|6638

Kerri Walsh?

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5940|CA

blademaster wrote:

GravyDan wrote:

Neither.  Tiger Woods.
meh golf, Tiger Woods is overhyped. Ovethkin and LeBron James would beat Woods in a street fight so u cant use T. Woods.
A proficient sniper could take out both Ovethkin and James.  What's your point?  I just answered the question...
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6538|Boston, MA
Ovechkin because basketballs a wussy sport.
csmag
+92|6455|Canada

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

Ovechkin because basketballs a wussy sport.
indeed
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6653

GravyDan wrote:

blademaster wrote:

GravyDan wrote:

Neither.  Tiger Woods.
A proficient sniper could take out both Ovethkin and James.  What's your point?  I just answered the question...
the point is that those 2 guys can beat up T. Woods so u cant use T. Woods he is irrelevant.... in this thread. Since golf players are wussies.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6138|Carnoustie MASSIF
What a pointless thread...
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6751|Reality

blademaster wrote:

GravyDan wrote:

blademaster wrote:

the point is that those 2 guys can beat up T. Woods so u cant use T. Woods he is irrelevant.... in this thread. Since golf players are wussies.
And you base you assumption on....?
Tiger is in phenomenal shape. He played 4 grueling days of high stress golf with a fucked up knee and a broken leg and he bloody well won.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5755|Croatia
King James ffs
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6336

Stubbee wrote:

blademaster wrote:

GravyDan wrote:

And you base you assumption on....?
Tiger is in phenomenal shape. He played 4 grueling days of high stress golf with a fucked up knee and a broken leg and he bloody well won.
Plus he has a lot of iron clubs, I bet they'd help in a street fight.

New Thread: Who would win in a street fight? .....
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6640|949

Out of the two listed, LeBron is far more dominating.  Ovechkin doesn't have an MVP, does he?  That being said, neither of those listed are the most dominant in their sport.  Ovechkin has been in the league what, 3 years?  LeBron 6?  Until their respective careers span more than 10 years and a majority of those years are played at the highest level, they aren't the most dominant.

That being said, Tiger Woods is by far the most dominant golfer in the world today.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5940|CA
OK, you got me Blade.  Golf most certainly is a wussie sport.  I change my answer to... Lance Armstrong!  Go on ahead, try to demean a sport where you wear a penis shaped helmet and spandex.  That's right, you can't.  Plus, the guys name is Lance.  I couldn't think of a more manly name if I snorted testosterone off a dead hooker.

By the way, Goofy from Disney on ice is more dominant than Ovechkin.  And so long as Kobe keeps raping the NBA (and a few white women, but I think we all know he is entitled) then we can't exactly call LeBron dominating.

Last edited by GravyDan (2009-05-05 15:35:26)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard