Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6647|Montreal, Qc, Canada
I need new earphones and the apple one are good for me...

Do you think these are real ?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Apple-iPod-Earbuds-E … 1|294%3A50

Last edited by liquidat0r (2009-05-06 04:37:55)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6630|Little Bentcock
shoop'd
Hakei
Banned
+295|6003
20k transactions, Pretty sure they're real
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
why someone says in the feedback comments :

Shot cord.

and another one:

Thanks!! 36" cord for what it's worth. 

?
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6747|Toronto | Canada

..Why would you get apple ones? You can get FAR better ones for pretty much the same price
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
like?  I like the Apple ones... their small and average for sound quality. It's perfect for what i use them (at school, or when i go to the gym)
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6374|California
They let people know you have a iPod which in returns means your cool.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
Nop. i srsly dont give a fuck about that lol but for 10$ i think it's pretty good...

Recommend me something better... (i need something small and not too expensive)
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6639|Finland

What you need is in-ear buds and not the type that fall off whenever you move an inch. If you want to hear something else than just screechy treble, you'll go for E.g. Sennheiser CX300:s or their identical clone model (Which is equally as good), Creative EP-630.

Sure, they're 20 bucks more, but you'll dig it. And yes, they're also available in white.
I need around tree fiddy.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
i dont care about the color...   

DonFck... Do you know if they do them but with apple earbuds style? I mean not the cercle thing that rly gets in your ear... i dont like it...
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6639|Finland

The point with in ear buds is that they go into the ear. They don't fall off and they sound 10x better than "standard" plugs.

If you prefer the style that doesn't go into the ear canal, then you should buy the apple buds for 10 bucks. But they'll have a tendency to fall off and not sound as good.
I need around tree fiddy.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
Anyway just thought about it and my 2gb ipod is full... I might just buy this : http://cgi.ebay.ca/Apple-iPod-nano-chro … 3|294%3A50
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6461|The Twilight Zone

Winston_Churchill wrote:

..Why would you get apple ones? You can get FAR better ones for pretty much the same price
exactly
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6501|N. Ireland
Generic Apple earphones are rubbish - poor quality all round with the exception of build quality. Get a pair on in-ear earphones and you won't go back. You can probably pick up a pair on Sennheiser CX300s for $20 ish if you look in the right places.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6461|The Twilight Zone

kylef wrote:

Generic Apple earphones are rubbish - poor quality all round with the exception of build quality. Get a pair on in-ear earphones and you won't go back. You can probably pick up a pair on Sennheiser CX300s for $20 ish if you look in the right places.
Build of my iPod Mini's earphones quality was as low as it gets for a big brand. The cables would twist inside the protective tubing.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
I finally just bought a new ipod... I had a 2gb and it was full + no earphones so finally bought a 8gb, 4th gen today!
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5772|Belgium
I have those Creative EP-630's.. Good quality, but the rubbers keep falling off! I already lost about 3 of those rubbers.. If I lose my current ones I'll have to use the smallest size, and they don't fit. Fuck.

/rant
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6161|what

Nice andoura. At least now you have some headphones.

I'm looking for some atm. My iPod headphones are literally falling apart. And the quality has never been great.

I'm searching ebay for some decent sony headphones or ear buds. But I've never used ear buds before.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6228|Phoenix, AZ

Andoura wrote:

i dont care about the color...   

DonFck... Do you know if they do them but with apple earbuds style? I mean not the cercle thing that rly gets in your ear... i dont like it...
Having used the Sennheiser ear buds and the apple basic earbuds I know where your coming from

I did like my basic apple headphones, they were very comfortable, stayed in my ear, never had to fuck with them, and they didn't get earwax on them and I couldn't loose the latex/rubber earpiece (which I have done with each pair I've ever owned when it comes to that type)

Sadly about 3-4 months later the left one blew out and then I just started bringing my big ass Bose around ear headphones, same concept, no adjusting them constantly and they were comfortable... People give me weird looks but once they hear them they fall in love with them
Laura
your girlfriend a freak like cirque du soleil
+149|5838|u fucking wot m8
I bought a pair of apple in-ears for my cousin from ebay once.
It arrived in a like a sealed plastic bag with just the earphones in em.

Needless to say they were fakeshit :b

I use a good pair of CX300 II's at the moment, totally worth the $100 from Apple (:

Last edited by Laura (2009-05-05 14:55:24)

https://i52.tinypic.com/98cz7p.png
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6205|Winland

Laura wrote:

I use a good pair of CX300 II's at the moment, totally worth the $100 from Apple (:
Wait.

You bought a pair of CX300s, for $100, from Apple?

You do realize that they're $25 phones, do you?
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
jsnipy
+3,276|6530|...

how much are they in the store?
i like my apple ones - they stay in unless i yank the cord haha
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6722|Purplicious Wisconsin

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Laura wrote:

Wait.

Um by $25, do you mean USD or AUD?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6750|FUCK UBISOFT

War Man wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Laura wrote:

Wait.

Um by $25, do you mean USD or AUD?
CAD
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard