.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5500| - | - | - | - | - |

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

ZeqTr wrote:

can someone from bf2s.com takeover the management now? create tacs, squads etc..?
I'd do it if I were happy with our team and my hand wasnt mashed.

The arrogant cunts probably wouldn't listen to me anyways...

BTW: Some of the team are very skilled players whom I respect alot, the majority are not.
You're terrible don't kid yourself.
specops10-4
+108|6743|In the hills

ZeqTr wrote:

can someone from bf2s.com takeover the management now? create tacs, squads etc..?

BTW: Some of the team are very skilled players whom I respect alot, the majority are not.
I would just like to know who you think are the better players.
Banned

specops10-4 wrote:

ZeqTr wrote:

the ESL heroes of course.
Simon
basically
+838|6658|UK

.:i7|Batman wrote:

specops10-4 wrote:

the ESL heroes of course.
that's fine considering that ESL is the highest level of play for BF2 in EU. nothing wrong with being an ESL hero
you guys still playing TWL?

Last edited by Simon (2009-04-29 14:53:27)

Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5594|Dublin, Ireland
The only players I'd play along on the current list are as follows:

Sii
Uber
DeathUnlimited
vZelo
Jamesey
Ecoli
Vendetta
Sup
Hint
Mint
Shellshock

I don't mean to be a dick, but I refuse to play alongside a bunch of Amerifags like Batman.

E: Battlefield 2 has always been at it's highest skill level in Europe. You guys over there have no idea...

Keep pwning up them noobs and claiming your pro mate, us ESL heroes idol you.

Last edited by Oisín | Irishpride (2009-04-29 15:04:10)

Banned
guiz no esl is serious business!!!

ps actually i am still playing twlol, cal banned me for posting my controls.con tru story.

but hey im so bad i cant even remember the pw to my teams scrim server, someone remind me pls///
Hallvard
+262|6522|North Norway

Hallvard wrote:

ah, you better take me off the list or put me on reserve, not 100% certain I can make it anymore
I'm still on the list
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6693|Brunei Darussalam

Can't make it afterall, take me off the list.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6810|Nårvei

Is this project falling apart?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6200
varegg, i've got no idea.. People cant stand up and take the responsibility on behalf of bf2s.com
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone

ZeqTr wrote:

varegg, i've got no idea.. People cant stand up and take the responsibility on behalf of bf2s.com
whats going on?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6200
Who`s making taccs? who`s going to create the squads? excatly..
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6595|Toronto-Canada
this is going to fail
the game is very old for some people to commit playing on a given day, also at this time of the season people go out every weekend and I doubt they'll change that instead of playing bf2 on a sunny day.
this should've happened in the winter, right it's too late.
TGN|Pilot
+3|5914

Sii
Uber
DeathUnlimited
vZelo
Jamesey
Ecoli
Vendetta
Sup
Hint
Mint
Shellshock

I don't mean to be a dick, but I refuse to play alongside a bunch of Amerifags like Batman.

E: Battlefield 2 has always been at it's highest skill level in Europe. You guys over there have no idea...

well since zeqhead havent written me in the list even tho i signed here you ve forgotten me,otherwise you are a dick
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5594|Dublin, Ireland
He hasnt put you in the list mate, and of course you would be.
specops10-4
+108|6743|In the hills

Sii
Uber
DeathUnlimited
vZelo
Jamesey
Ecoli
Vendetta
Sup
Hint
Mint
Shellshock

I don't mean to be a dick, but you are a dick. 

There are still thousands of people that play BF2 and that list is the only group you can come up with?  I'm sure there are lots of players that still play who could beat a lot of the players you listed and many of them I bet would be American.

The saddest thing about you is that you really believe all of the shit you spew out of your ass.
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5999|London ㋛

specops10-4 wrote:

Sii
Uber
DeathUnlimited
vZelo
Jamesey
Ecoli
Vendetta
Sup
Hint
Mint
Shellshock

I don't mean to be a dick, but you are a dick. 

There are still thousands of people that play BF2 and that list is the only group you can come up with?  I'm sure there are lots of players that still play who could beat a lot of the players you listed and many of them I bet would be American.

The saddest thing about you is that you really believe all of the shit you spew out of your ass.
Before you get your knickers in a twist, I think what Irish was saying is the only people he'd play with on the list for the battle, are those people, not the entire BF2 population.

I honestly can't see this game happening, no one stepped up soon enough to take the lead and organise it, the timing was just shitty (1.5 beta release) that's where all the hype is/was, I don't think anyone's really interested, I'll gladly still play if we can get enough people, but i see us getting completely owned, half, maybe more of the people signing up are from america, that won't really make very fun playing conditions with the amount of lag we'll get with 100+ pings. The battle is doomed unless someone steps up now and tries to organise it.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6191|Roma

Ec0li wrote:

I honestly can't see this game happening, no one stepped up soon enough to take the lead and organise it, the timing was just shitty (1.5 beta release) that's where all the hype is/was, I don't think anyone's really interested, I'll gladly still play if we can get enough people, but i see us getting completely owned, half, maybe more of the people signing up are from america, that won't really make very fun playing conditions with the amount of lag we'll get with 100+ pings. The battle is doomed unless someone steps up now and tries to organise it.
/Agree

Goggogog Varegg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6200
I think we have to cancel this guys. sorry, but if nobody wants arrange this, i see no point in doing anything.
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6647|I smell corners
Put me up to the list if you need some more players.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone

ZeqTr wrote:

I think we have to cancel this guys. sorry, but if nobody wants arrange this, i see no point in doing anything.
I thought you as organizer will organize everything?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
baggs
+732|6204

.Sup wrote:

ZeqTr wrote:

Thats how i understood it also.

Perhaps you should assign a BF2s team captain to work things out this end? Of course the danger being, it all gets organised then in typical fashion, 3/4 people don't turn up on the day and it's all fucked anyway.
anaboll
+1|5522
*told u so zeq..
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6200

baggs wrote:

.Sup wrote:

ZeqTr wrote:

Thats how i understood it also.

Perhaps you should assign a BF2s team captain to work things out this end? Of course the danger being, it all gets organised then in typical fashion, 3/4 people don't turn up on the day and it's all fucked anyway.
excatly, when 3/4 of the team doesnt show up i dont see the point in it.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6327

baggs wrote:

Of course the danger being, it all gets organised then in typical fashion, 3/4 people don't turn up on the day and it's all fucked anyway.
Happened three times with the Car Wars event
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard