max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

Yay, yet another power issue. The PSU in my dual GX2 PC just died. Gonna pick up a new one tomorrow
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
max
Vela Incident

Finally everything is running again and production should ramp up
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6167|Winland

Due to noise, I can't fold 24/7 with my GAYMEN RIG anymore My 260 has gotten so loud in the beeping that it seriously interferes with the music.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
max
Vela Incident

https://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/nigelf/folding/Untitled-2.jpg

right click --> view
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
Fuck a duck.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
max
Vela Incident

Finray wrote:

Fuck a duck.
*sings*

Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck.
Screw a kangaroo.
69 a porcupine.
Orgy at the zoo.

Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck.
Screw a kangaroo.
Finger an orangutang.
Orgy at the zoo.

Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck.
Screw a kangaroo.
Eat a grape, rape an ape.
Orgy at the zoo.

Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck.
Screw a kangaroo.
Masturbate with a snake
Sunning at the zoo.

Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck
Gently in the ass
Roll around on the ground
Until you cum at last!

You were saying?
max
Vela Incident

And I had the internet go down for a couple hours last night. I just can't catch a break
max
Vela Incident

And we're in the top 150
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
H5
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
BlAiR_AgaiN
+12|6315|Slovenia
Another folder joining in:)
C2D and Ati HD4870, will put them to good use instead of idling during night:D
max
Vela Incident

Great
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
i need to get a cpu cooler and sort out my caseflow before i set folding going again im afriad
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
SpIk3y
Minister of Silly Walks
+67|6109|New Jersey

BlAiR_AgaiN wrote:

Another folder joining in:)
C2D and Ati HD4870, will put them to good use instead of idling during night:D
Welcome and feel free to ask questions.
BlAiR_AgaiN
+12|6315|Slovenia
Thanks for the welcome. I had been running f@h 2 years ago under different name and team and then I sort of adandoned the whole project. Feels good to be back though.
Had some problems with cpu client not reaching the main server, clearing the work folder did the trick and everything runs smoothly now.
max
Vela Incident

oh shit, summer is approaching. I think I'll have to drop the OCs a little. Also I'd be nice if I didn't continuously draw 15A from a 16A line. The socket is getting rather hot and is starting to get soft.
Brasso
+1,549|6600

max wrote:

oh shit, summer is approaching. I think I'll have to drop the OCs a little..
it's funny how i think the same way.  there's a winter OC and a summer OC.  the ambient temp isn't all THAT different (only 20F) but it makes a huge difference.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
SpIk3y
Minister of Silly Walks
+67|6109|New Jersey
My PCs stay in a cool, dry basement all year long, so I don't have to worry about that.  The only problem is dust!

Also:  back off, Freezer

Last edited by SpIk3y (2009-05-07 19:48:22)

max
Vela Incident

If only there were a way to get internet reliably into my basement. It would instantly solve all my problems
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6167|Winland

Talking about cellars, I think I'm gonna have to stop folding on my 260 apart from when I'm not at home. I suspect the constant loud screaming might have something to do with my tinnitus getting worse.

It'll be back up 24/7 once I get it moved in June-July.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
SpIk3y
Minister of Silly Walks
+67|6109|New Jersey
https://fah-web.stanford.edu/awards/cert.php?u=SpIk3y&pts=2002252

I broke 2 mil today
max
Vela Incident

Congrats!

*hands free beer*
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada

max wrote:

If only there were a way to get internet reliably into my basement. It would instantly solve all my problems
hammerdrill/jackhammer plus long cable.... problem solved.
max
Vela Incident

I'm sure my neighbors will be delighted when run loads of ethernet cabling though the staircase
Brasso
+1,549|6600

powerline adapters?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
SpIk3y
Minister of Silly Walks
+67|6109|New Jersey
If you haven't already, anyone folding with a PS3 should check out the new expert mode that was included in the latest update.  Turns the shitty music off and boosts performance, but I don't know by how much.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard