DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6155|Vancouver | Canada
I've seen Spies used properly in competitive matches.

Only once or twice....but I have seen it happen.

Spy is definitely a "pubhero" class, but I still fucking love it.
weasel_thingo
+74|6325
My scout will be in full epics on all gear slots and will be stunlocking 100-0, anything goes wrong I will just pop evasion, probs won't need to though as I have stacked agility to get a high crit chance, also stacked up on lots of bandages in by bag, only problem will be heavies spamming their snares.

hurr
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469

weasel_thingo wrote:

My scout will be in full epics on all gear slots and will be stunlocking 100-0, anything goes wrong I will just pop evasion, probs won't need to though as I have stacked agility to get a high crit chance, also stacked up on lots of bandages in by bag, only problem will be heavies spamming their snares.

hurr
You posted something along these lines in the other thread.

It wasn't funny the first time even, why try again?

0/10 L2P.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467

Uzique wrote:

weasel_thingo wrote:

hurr

0/10 L2P.
The whole "TF2 = wow" has the be the lamest joke the internets produced since the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6269
YAY NEWS

http://www.shacknews.com/featuredarticle.x?id=1124

The reason we shipped [the delete button] in the last update, even though there was no real reason at all to use it, was to get some real world testing. So thanks to the 270 people who went ahead and deleted items!
Lol Valve.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2009-04-29 18:39:56)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6664|NT, like Mick Dundee

I lol'd.

All the hype surrounding the headgear and backpack and shit is retarded.

Still pissed they wont give me a toupe for the Heavy.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
Robin Walker: Nope, we're not done yet. There's still the Pyro, Medic, and Spy to go. We've saved the best for last!
I guess Spy is last.
Brasso
+1,549|6629

all this backpack items shit is gay.  i won't hold my judgement.  they're gay.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Flecco
iPod is broken.

The funniest part of all this crap about AMG BACKPAKZ N UNLOCKZ AND HELMUTZ N SHIT!?!?!?!?!?!?

Is that nobody drew the most obvious comparison ever when it started....

Rainbow 6: Vegas 2 has a multiplayer system that is packed with unlocks and appearance changing items. Nobody, once, started drawing comparisons to WoW or any other mmo.

I guess Valve just has some really dumb shits in its fanbase.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6741|FUCK UBISOFT

the dumb shit is that people are comparing all the RPG elements and saying it's becoming an MMO. It will stay just as massively multiplayer as it always has been, 24 players. They're just adding things you would see in an RPG, MMO or not.

People are retards.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6269
People are indeed retards.

I just ignore them
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Somebody brings it up on half the servers I join here in Aus. Getting a bit annoying.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot

Flecco wrote:

I guess Valve just has some really dumb shits in its fanbase.
The world in general has some really dumb shits living in it.

Last edited by DefCon-17 (2009-04-29 21:10:45)

weasel_thingo
+74|6325

Uzique wrote:

weasel_thingo wrote:

hurr

0/10 L2P.
Because I was being really serious right?

And what I said in the other thread wasn't related to WoW in general, I was basically just saying stuns shouldn't be in FPS's and killing someone in a stun isn't skill it isn't out playing them or anything, the sandman isn't exactly overpowered, but that doesn't make it a good part of the game. The only way the other post was related to WoW was the PVP trinket bit, which was more saying if there are stuns you should be able to break them or do something about them somehow, this wouldn't be the easiest thing to implement into the game. I guess they could put it into one of the headpiece things or whatever, but it would only be usefull for one class with one weapon that alot of people don't use. So I don't really see it happening.

And lol at "L2P".

Last edited by weasel_thingo (2009-04-30 00:56:59)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469

weasel_thingo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

weasel_thingo wrote:

hurr

0/10 L2P.

And what I said in the other thread wasn't related to WoW in general, I was basically just saying stuns shouldn't be in FPS's and killing someone in a stun isn't skill it isn't out playing them or anything, the sandman isn't exactly overpowered, but that doesn't make it a good part of the game. The only way the other post was related to WoW was the PVP trinket bit, which was more saying if there are stuns you should be able to break them or do something about them somehow, this wouldn't be the easiest thing to implement into the game. I guess they could put it into one of the headpiece things or whatever, but it would only be usefull for one class with one weapon that alot of people don't use. So I don't really see it happening.

And lol at "L2P".
Who are you in TF2? Nobody.

"L2P".
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6269
Was gonna post this last night, but BF2s was down. Valve have shown once again how great their sense of humour is by adding this code to the tf_english.txt file in last nights update.

// TF2 MMO
"TF_MMO_LFG" "Looking For Group"
"TF_MMO_Quest1" "You must kill %s1 %s2 to complete this quest."
"TF_MMO_Monster1" "Boars"
"TF_MMO_Monster2" "Rats"
"TF_MMO_Monster3" "Bats"
"TF_MMO_Monster4" "Wolves"
"TF_MMO_Monster5" "Spiders"
At times like this I really respect Valve. Trolling the forum trolls like that . Classic.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2009-05-02 05:04:04)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467
What exactly was in interface change they said they did last night? I see no difference?
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6269
Yeah aside from the slots in the backpack looking slightly different I saw no change either. Must be backend stuff this time.
Brasso
+1,549|6629

DSL always seems to have the "best of Vent" in his user title.  "firebox" was a term that originated after we had some...communication issues with the gas tank and propane tank.  seriously, what do you call it?  a gas tank?  a gas box?  the red thing?  firebox was just easier.  the propane tank stays propane tank.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6401|dm_maidenhead

Uzique wrote:

weasel_thingo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

0/10 L2P.

And lol at "L2P".
Who are you in TF2? Nobody.

"L2P".
Most of the people in the servers I play on in TF2 say they follow Uzique on Twitter he is such a TF2 celebrity.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6269
I know I do

But at the same time there's that nagging part of me that doesn't want to, simply because of how popular he is you know?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard