Kurazoo wrote:

I am learning bass guitar which is probably more productive than a video game
How long have you been playing for?
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6190|Sydney | ♥

too_money2007 wrote:

I recently bought it and the wife and I play it every now and then. Any great tips?

Freaking hell, game is harder than hell. I can only really do 2-3 songs on expert at the moment (70-85% scores for each).
Pro Tip, Hold down more keys

So if your going from green to red, hold down green, then green AND red, this makes it easier for scales and shit,

Doesnt work on double/triple/quad notes.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5766|شمال

Hooch Pandersnatch wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

no, never,
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Laura
your girlfriend a freak like cirque du soleil
+149|5846|u fucking wot m8
Just use the practice mode to do each segment of the song (slightly slowed down of course), then piece them together once you can do all the parts :b

Worked for me majority of the songs.
https://i52.tinypic.com/98cz7p.png
Mattimus
Wardimus
+16|5840
Hells yeah. Been playing for a couple of years now, started with GH2 and have owned every one since.
I have 5 starred every single song on Gh3, which is probably my favorite game due to the epic DLC and the HoPo's are actually fun.

5 starring TTFaF was so epic at the time. Can do it consistently now
too_money2007
+145|6324|Keller, Tx
So, say I have a stream coming down like this:

G
G
  R
G
G

Can I hold down the Green even when it is just the red, or will that cause a miss? I'm fairly decent now, but there are some times when it seems like I'm hitting a chord when forgetting to let go of the previous color.
Defiance
+438|6687

Often play it at my friends house. Expert on say.. 60% of RB2/GH4.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6342|England

too_money2007 wrote:

So, say I have a stream coming down like this:

G
G
  R
G
G

Can I hold down the Green even when it is just the red, or will that cause a miss? I'm fairly decent now, but there are some times when it seems like I'm hitting a chord when forgetting to let go of the previous color.
Hold it. On single notes, like a real guitar, you will only play whats furthest down the neck. It doesn't work for doubles or triples though.
too_money2007
+145|6324|Keller, Tx
Rock on. I didn't know that it worked like that. I don't play guitar, but I do want to learn. Not because of this game, but because of Tenacious D.
Smokey7200
#Bill Cosby Squad
+10|5502
that is what i play when im not on bf2s add me on XBL: Smokey720

i play gh3,ghwt,guitar hero metallica,RB

but im playing drums most of the time so if u need a drummer in ur "band" im down
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6581|Area 51
Play it at friends every now and then, still have to buy it for my PS3 though
Tetn1s
+59|6658|Los Angeles
Personally, I think Dance Dance Revolution is more impressive to do at the arcade, but guitar hero is still fun.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6635|Medford, WI

tazz. wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

I recently bought it and the wife and I play it every now and then. Any great tips?

Freaking hell, game is harder than hell. I can only really do 2-3 songs on expert at the moment (70-85% scores for each).
Pro Tip, Hold down more keys

So if your going from green to red, hold down green, then green AND red, this makes it easier for scales and shit,

Doesnt work on double/triple/quad notes.
going back and forth though it makes you slower

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard