[anti]NorthBear
+0|6671|Malmoe, Sweden

MB.nZ wrote:

I suggest US / AU

Europe is mainly N00blet except UK maybe.
OMG!!!

Read the previous posts before you stick your ass out.

Germany has way more players in the top 1000!!!
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6697|London, UK

'[quote=MB.nZ wrote:

I suggest US / AU

lol i just checked yr stats and u have the knifing badge which is 18 kills in one round and yr fav victim has 18 deaths from u and his stats havent even gone over 100 global points i smell sumat fishy

Last edited by bullit (2006-03-13 02:58:42)

armin
+0|6764| Bosnia & Herzegovina
I'm from bosnia... only 33 players are from bosnia, and I'm the top one!
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6657|Hong Kong
Hong Kong for god's sake
DTAC
+9|6749
UK!!! Suppose we could do a statistical analysis weeding out the padders and whores and come to a consensus.

Still... UK!!!!!!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6746|The Hague, Netherlands

MB.nZ wrote:

I suggest US / AU

this guy just doesn't were hes talking about lol

Last edited by -=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| (2006-03-13 05:35:27)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Bernadictus
+1,055|6745

All European countries except Germany and The Netherlands are blundering idiots, according to the latests IQ test that was held under all European countries we (Netherlands) and the Krauts score the highest!! YAY, must be all the Gouda cheese and Heineken beer!
Jarheadz
+2|6641|Austin, Tx
then theres only 1 conclusion to this whole mess.......USA all the way~!!
besides....where u guys think this game come from? (doesnt count the programmer)
and wheres the BF's ancentor comes from? (BF1942) USA!!! FTW!!!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

Whatever country made the Vodnik is the best.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6681|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
How can you ever provide an answer to the question? Well, a fair answer.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6653|Malibu
Best commanders should come from Korea since we play too much StarCraft. LoL
BTW A screwed up my profile and I'm American, I am living in America but I'm not American.

Last edited by StormEye (2006-03-27 13:00:26)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

StormEye wrote:

BTW A screwed up my profile and I'm American, I am living in America but I'm not American.
So you think. Muahahahahahaha
elite
+89|6722|Sheffield, England
the us players are the worst i even played with!!! , every us server i been on always resulted in -10 scores because people stand infront of plane or chopper, the uk servers are the best anyone could go on, nice people (mostly) no gay admins and no USA players of course!

oh and im no 91 top player in the uk!

Last edited by elite (2006-03-27 15:27:07)

{A.I}TheBusDriver
+2|6622
hmm i wonder who the best country is..................

==========  []     []   []//////                     [ ]            []          [][][][][][][]
             [ ]            []     []   []                             []            [ ]         []
             [ ]            []     []   []                             []             []           [][][]
             [ ]            []___[]   []/////                      [ ]            []                  [][]
             [ ]            []___[]   []                             []            []                       [][] 
             [ ]            []     []   []                             []             []                         []
             [ ]            []     []   []//////____________ [][][][][][][]  @     [][][][][][][]   @

(damn that took way to long....................BUT ITS TRUE!!!!!!)

Last edited by {A.I}TheBusDriver (2006-03-27 15:26:03)

Loz
I reject your reality, and substitute my own!
+56|6686|Umm... Home?

Jarheadz wrote:

then theres only 1 conclusion to this whole mess.......USA all the way~!!
besides....where u guys think this game come from? (doesnt count the programmer)
and wheres the BF's ancentor comes from? (BF1942) USA!!! FTW!!!
Umm... Dice are Swedish and EA are based all over the earth.

Anyway i would say the Europeans are best.
MelbourneVictory
+2|6653|Melbourne, Australia

SmilingBuddha wrote:

Hong Kong for god's sake
You guys don't even have your own server hehehe

Aussie all the way!
asif_man
See Lord_Richard
+9|6649|UK

-fe.lep- wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

bingobones wrote:

UK rules
UK - Scotland RULES!!
Well we all know england sucks @ bf2 , when they need any fighting done in real life they call on the scots/irish
online seems to be verymuch the same, up the celts!
ENGLAND RULES so up urs remind me again who is top of the Leaderboard is it a Brit??

UK RULES
asif_man
See Lord_Richard
+9|6649|UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

StormEye wrote:

So you think. Muahahahahahaha
prick^^.lol
asif_man
See Lord_Richard
+9|6649|UK

elite wrote:

the us players are the worst i even played with!!! , every us server i been on always resulted in -10 scores because people stand infront of plane or chopper, the uk servers are the best anyone could go on, nice people (mostly) no gay admins and no USA players of course!

oh and im no 91 top player in the uk!
Definitley i agree with you
asif_man
See Lord_Richard
+9|6649|UK

{A.I}TheBusDriver wrote:

hmm i wonder who the best country is..................

==========  []     []   []//////                     [ ]            []          [][][][][][][]
             [ ]            []     []   []                             []            [ ]         []
             [ ]            []     []   []                             []             []           [][][]
             [ ]            []___[]   []/////                      [ ]            []                  [][]
             [ ]            []___[]   []                             []            []                       [][] 
             [ ]            []     []   []                             []             []                         []
             [ ]            []     []   []//////____________ [][][][][][][]  @     [][][][][][][]   @

(damn that took way to long....................BUT ITS TRUE!!!!!!)
THis is Also Some PRiCK hu dunt know owt UK is obviously best
    ==========  []     []   []//////                     [ ]            []         []        []
             [ ]            []     []   []                             []            [ ]         []     []
             [ ]            []     []   []                             []             []         [][][]
             [ ]            []___[]   []/////                      [ ]            []          []    ][]
             [ ]            []___[]   []                             []            []          []       [][] 
             [ ]            []     []   []                             []             []          []          []
             [ ]            []     []   []//////____________ [][][][][][][]  @     []            []    @
Snakeyezzz
Banned
+10|6667
ANY server that doesnt include EUROTRASH on it is fine by me.They in most cases LAG the server down and never can spell proper english.All they are good for is saying "MY BAD....MY BAD....MY BAD".
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6746|The Hague, Netherlands

Snakeyezzz wrote:

ANY server that doesnt include EUROTRASH on it is fine by me.They in most cases LAG the server down and never can spell proper english.All they are good for is saying "MY BAD....MY BAD....MY BAD".
go play playboy the mansion then
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Chickenpuppy
+-2|6613
American because we have the nukes, nuff said.
Buzerk1
+44|6844

Chickenpuppy wrote:

American because we have the nukes, nuff said.
tsk tsk tsk tsk... UK have nukes... French have nukes.... China... India... Pakistan...Israel...North Corea...soon Iran... what's your point? You have a bigger penis too

It's a game...and in the game no nukes my little puppy
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6652

armin wrote:

I'm from bosnia... only 33 players are from bosnia, and I'm the top one!
what do bosnians think of macedonians?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard