DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6651|Finland

I'm just venting my feelings for certain types of players here..

So I'm choppering away in Oman 32map/16slot  with my good friend as a gunner (we've found that we work good together). Suddenly two guys decide to go stat-padding. Here's a brief re-enactment of what happened. I don't remember the exact words, but here it is how I remember it (Names have been changed because.. ..I have a shitty memory?):

-[NOR]Popsicle: Damn, I SOOO want my expert knife badge
-[Killkillkilldiediedie]: Can I help you with that?
-[NOR]Popsicle: C00l, could you?
-[Killkillkilldiediedie]Sure, come to the boat-hangar at the carrier!
-[CZ]Sandortot: I'm a medic, need me?
-[Killkillkilldiediedie]: Yeah, revive me!

1,5 min later:

[NOR]Popsicle [Knife] [Killkillkilldiediedie]

This is where My friend and I decide to do something about this..
We hover down to the entrance of the carrier boat hangar. Of course, now we are breaking rules because we are MEC and therefore raping an uncappable base (?)

Ubersturmbannfuhrer [MI-28] [Killkillkilldiediedie]
Ubersturmbannfuhrer [MI-28] [CZ]Sandortot
Ubersturmbannfuhrer [Teamkills] [NOR]Popsicle

Ok so now the guys do this:

[NOR]Popsicle: lets go to a more secret spot!

So they decide to camp at the bunker at the end of the MEC airfield, the asshats..

Sturmpanzerjager [MI-28] [Killkillkilldiediedie]
Sturmpanzerjager [Teamkills] [NOR]Popsicle

We continued this until the round was over. Before this my friend was kicked from the server for excessive teamkilling..

Later on i regret for not making a screenie.. Also I regret that I don't remember their names.. I suck!

Although I wrote this for venting, I'm not that frustrated, because I think that Uber and my actions contributed to the guys not succeeding with the padding. At least I hope so.

Last edited by DonFck (2006-03-27 02:19:41)

I need around tree fiddy.
vtncus
+0|6626
right on man
JahManRed
wank
+646|6647|IRELAND

Fight The Power!!
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6675|Brisbane, Australia

I remember some tards padding once. they had an open squad, so i spawned on thier padding leader and tossed a nade, ending the pad party and going on my merry fucking way, feeling that I had made BF2 a better place.
Dcon1|leighto
+23|6640|Australia
yeah stick it to the man mate
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6791|PNW

Half of my teamkills are from busting open pad parties like that. Nothing like walking in on a room full of them, whipping out your M11, and killing everything in sight Terminator style. Of course, it's more satisfying if they're on the opposite team, but they won't be as easy to track down.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-03-27 03:16:26)

Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6783

What you do, is kill them but not your teammate if possible, then he can't do anything until they start again.

Or be commander and arty them.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6812
Sorry but you don't get my seal of approval.  Not that you'd care.  However, the only real way of dealing with stat-padders is to report the fools on bf2rs.com - post a screenie that should get their stats wiped at some point, or at least "investigated".

There's no justifiable reason for teamkilling on purpose.
{A.I}TheBusDriver
+2|6633
yeah i feel ur pain..........it happens to me alot too, just dont put your profile in jeapordy(i think thats how u spell it) to take them out....

report to bf2rs.com  // theyll take care o'them bastards...
PRiMACORD
+190|6644|Home of the Escalade Herds
I've done that to and i'd do it again.

Good job mate.

Death before dishonour.
taddzilla
+23|6863|Pembroke Pines, FL.
I found a group of 5 guys one time on Karkand, and I had the pleasure of dropping 2 arty strikes on them before they all left the server.  Glad my team was good and that those shots were not wasted.
vtncus
+0|6626
UNFORTUNATELLY reporting does nothing these days. they are flooded with request for ban, kick, shutdown server, what not... since there are SO many request.... an even some are fake

So screw stats, keep killing stat padders
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6702|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL
Right on brother just keep up the good work!

On another note: It is NOT against EA's R.O.E. to camp a uncappable base. It states in more words then this that it is up to the server admins to make it a rule or not! just thought I would let you know you where not doing anything wrong unless it was part of the in server rules which need to be stated in game scrolling at the top.

Death To All Padders!!!!!!!

EVIL_STYX OUT!

Last edited by EVIL_STYX (2006-03-27 18:41:45)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6791|PNW

aardfrith wrote:

Sorry but you don't get my seal of approval.  Not that you'd care.  However, the only real way of dealing with stat-padders is to report the fools on bf2rs.com - post a screenie that should get their stats wiped at some point, or at least "investigated".

There's no justifiable reason for teamkilling on purpose.
It's more satisfying to pump loads of buckshot into padders than to run to the big bosses with screenshots. I will always reserve purposeful TK, particularly in self-defense, as a personal right, and a legitimate part of the game. Nothing you can say will turn me into a rat!

That being said, maybe the booster packs would be free if people would stop bitching and complaining and just issue bans.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-03-27 19:10:39)

noobmurderer
Banned
+1|6644
tking is never justified
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6779|San Antonio, Texas
Yeah. These duchebags were statpadding:
https://img460.imageshack.us/img460/3192/screen0448nc.th.jpg
When I went to kill them with a M-16 they killed me.

So...
https://img460.imageshack.us/img460/5721/screen0468gd.th.jpg

Guess who got a n00b tube up their ass?

Last edited by {M5}Sniper3 (2006-03-27 19:29:41)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard