vtncus
+0|6626
I am, as many on this game, are frustrated as hell with all the admins power trips, kicking/banning and cheating.
So this message is to all of you feeling the same.

I have played this game for more than 2 years, since the first 1942 beta/demo came out, it was all in name of fun and team building. Now its all about getting ranks. People just revive, resupply while they don't have the badges, once they get it, on to sniping or something else. I bet if EA created , Super-Expert Revive badge, all we would see are Medics out there .... so helpfull...

So I pretty much gave up on playing the game at all.. no more fun.... Sometimes , eventually I get bored doing something else and I will play, so my advice, Do it either on an EA server (fixes the power hungry admins) or play on Unranked servers.

cheers,
vtncus
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6763|Malaga, España
feel ya m8, got the same shit here... 70% of the gamers on the servers are statwhores...
and EA&Dice is bringing out Not-Fixing-Patches, and Give-us-more-money-packs

so i pretty much quit BF2...i miss the times of 1.03, BF2 (before the SF came)

but now i play something thats really fun Swat4 i really love the teamwork.
vtncus
+0|6626
swat4 huh? i didnt know about this one. i will check it out. thanks
WolfkillerXIII
+0|6645
I personally feel that earning bagdes and such is a big part of what makes the game fun. And unless you're a stat padder, you're helping your team out getting the badges at the same time so what's the problem? Snipers serve their purpose too. They help defend flags with claymores and take out the enemy snipers before they shoot you.

Earning badges and ribbons (and later ranks) requires you to play all the classes. I'm not seeing how this is such a bad thing...
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6763|Malaga, España
@Wolf, it is fun...but most people go 100% for those stupid awards and do not give a shit about what the team does...so the teamwork in this game is tottaly fucked.
dalexa
+4|6625|portugal

WolfkillerXIII wrote:

I personally feel that earning bagdes and such is a big part of what makes the game fun. And unless you're a stat padder, you're helping your team out getting the badges at the same time so what's the problem? Snipers serve their purpose too. They help defend flags with claymores and take out the enemy snipers before they shoot you.
i'm a sniper... always am except in maps that are a pain in the ass to be one... even there i'm using my sniper now... i always take part of the defense of flags... that is, as you also said, what i think the class is for... that and tracking and taking down possible threats... unfortunatly now everyone thinks like that... all i see is all the guys running in packs to gain another few points on a new flag instead of actually some of them stay to defend the ones you have... (how i miss an objective game like MOH:SH and Americas Army where if you got shot... you are out)... i sacrifice my points for the success of the team... .

WolfkillerXIII wrote:

Earning badges and ribbons (and later ranks) requires you to play all the classes. I'm not seeing how this is such a bad thing...
i have only 8 of the badges... and i will only make the ones that are missing if i really need them... again... not everyone think like me and keep playing for score and for if that means moving from class to class they will do it... the new ranks also made that happen... you need to have all the badges to go to a higher rank... sux... i can't be a Captain because i miss some of my badges? what the ****!!! they are telling me that someone that was a sniper all life can't be a captain without an aviator badge or a medic badge? am i a doctor, a pilot or a sniper?
vtncus
+0|6626
Wolf , they described right above... snippers and awards aren't really the problem... the excess of it, it is. i got in to a server it had 9 snipers on it... and it wasn't sniper night....and it was a 16 slots game server .....
One example is a friend of mine, for whatever reason, he decided that he won't live anymore until he gets all experts badges.... so we can't count on him.... he will go help grab a flag, but if he sees a change to go blow something up, we will immediately go that way....

although true that ((if you get shot you're out)), makes people more responsible in the game. i thinkg the re-spawn thing was what brought more people into BF 1 & 2....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard