spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6700|Michigan
I don't mean to put it down but this game truly sucks. I used to love it and did pretty good but this 1.5 patch sucks and now it's even harder to hit targets.
I don't think it's just me but there are some guys who can kill you every time without blinking an eye and I empty a clip into someone and don't even hit them. It's bullshit. Make a patch that fixes this and I'll play again... until then... I'm done. I'll go play codwaw or l4d where I can actually hit what I aim at.
I do however love bf2s and there are tons of cool people here. So I'll stay here but I have nothing good to say about bf2... at this time anyway.
We'll see, I still have to DL that program that supposidly fixes the hitboxes but why should we have to do that? Why can't they just fix the stupid game?
I'd much rather be owned by someone while knowing that I am at least hitting what I aim at. I'd be happy to die all day long... just fix this game to make it more fun for those of us who are either not such elite gamers or just never bother to get an aimbot.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

It is still in beta isn't it?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

spacebandit72 wrote:

We'll see, I still have to DL that program that supposidly fixes the hitboxes
And what would that be?

spacebandit72 wrote:

just fix this game to make it more fun for those of us who are either not such elite gamers or just never bother to get an aimbot.
I think I just realized now why people actually buy aimbots
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6700|Michigan
Yes, it is but it is just as bad as before the patch. All my friends and I quit about a year and a half ago because it's no fun shooting at someone and not hitting them when your sights are directly on them... it's stupid.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6700|Michigan

Im_Dooomed wrote:

spacebandit72 wrote:

And what would that be?

spacebandit72 wrote:

just fix this game to make it more fun for those of us who are either not such elite gamers or just never bother to get an aimbot.
LOL, that's why I quit... I refuse to cheat.
I thought the patch would change things a bit but I was wrong.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6292|Orrstrayleea
Learn where the hitboxes are on different servers ffs
Longbow
+163|6616|Odessa, Ukraine

spacebandit72 wrote:

Yes, it is but it is just as bad as before the patch. All my friends and I quit about a year and a half ago because it's no fun shooting at someone and not hitting them when your sights are directly on them... it's stupid.
another noob bitching about the game he suck at - you'd better learn to shoot instead of complaining
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK
"Refresh" button on server list?
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

Longbow wrote:

spacebandit72 wrote:

another noob bitching about the game he suck at - you'd better learn to shoot instead of complaining
Lol. Hitreg is nothing about skill.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng
You're probably terrible at BF2, thanks for quiting.
#rekt
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6813|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Only hitreg that matters is what you get on the canons in the jets, I hate it when you are chasing another jet down and all your bullets just bounce off it

IO sucks tbh.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6242
lrn2adapt
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
+17|5662|Behind your chair... :)
Says the guy with 0.8 KD...

No but honestly, the hitreg is better at least for me... MUCH better. I dont care about the new map anyways, i dont care about dolphindiving anyways and i dont care about cheating anyways (cheating will always be there).... but Hitreg was very annoying, the Dustshots for about 3 years for me... now its very much reduced, hence why i say i like the patch!
G.Cronin
ĆѳŗėFцśюn
+24|6161|Contae Chorcaí | Éire

spacebandit72 wrote:

I don't mean to put it down but this game truly sucks. I used to love it and did pretty good but this 1.5 patch sucks and now it's even harder to hit targets.
I don't think it's just me but there are some guys who can kill you every time without blinking an eye and I empty a clip into someone and don't even hit them. It's bullshit. Make a patch that fixes this and I'll play again... until then... I'm done. I'll go play codwaw or l4d where I can actually hit what I aim at.
Maybe your just shit at it!
$tayGold
Be Eazy!
+10|5502|USA

Longbow wrote:

spacebandit72 wrote:

This exactly. I think you're just not that good, I have no problem hitting what I aim at. Learn the ways of bf2 ;D
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6083|SC | USA |
LOL when I first played the patch I thought I was getting good reg randomly and some other people had aimbots XD. I forgot dice worked on the reg. Good job for once DICE

Last edited by The_Sniper_NM (2009-04-22 08:39:13)

H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5837|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
Have I got to reinstall to go back to 1.41? Im really not likeing anything about 1.5- hitreg seems a bit better but it dont bother me cos better hitreg= more kills, more deaths I did wonder why everyone on most servers has loads of kills.
The prone delay is annoying me, I've been playing with 0.3 like most poeple for years and I'm used to it, why change anything drastically like that when people have been playing 1.41 settings and still loving the game, it seems really slow and laggy cntrols now really ruined the feel for me.
People been moaning about commander stuff not working
F35 seems a bit better not much different though
Everyones only using AK101
Still hackers
Stupid falcon controls ruined the whole game for me- cant fly jets at all, defeats the object of having jets
New map is in my opinion way too foggy and glitchy, horrible looking as well, plus not well laid out as it is, dodgy textuers and objects as well
Localization files come out messed up and cant change them properly the text is all just plain white and tiny- I love having big orange kill messages
Joining a game is a 50/50 chance without being snapped back to browser screen
You cant lay claymores properly, most of them sink into the ground or change position

How have they managed to fuck things, even things that arent supposed to be changed? I feel like I'm the only one who thinks 1.41 is better, I know its only a beta but im worried problems will still be there in final patch, I thought it was going to be amazing, everything changed for the good, but its not

Last edited by H3RB4L ABU53 (2009-04-22 08:50:05)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615

spacebandit72 wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

spacebandit72 wrote:

And what would that be?

spacebandit72 wrote:

LOL, that's why I quit... I refuse to cheat.
I thought the patch would change things a bit but I was wrong.
hey spacebandit lol , yea I know rite thye should definitely fix some things
H3RB4L ABU53
Will there be a second beta? or just staright to final patch?
Banksey
Banksey Says: Chew, don't choke :)
+12|5455|Ireland
1.5 Beta Patch
Beta Patch
Beta....
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6700|Michigan
I never said I was all that great at this game. It's just stupid that I can rock out some sweet kills w/ other games yet bf2 I miss all the time.
I am not a noob have played for years and yes, I have had some great times and great rounds.
I do refresh the server list liquidator... hi by the way.
I have built 2 computers thinking if I make them faster it would improve things a bit but... no.
Some people don't have time to sit and learn/adapt to a stupid game. It should be playable out of the box like xbox and such.
I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. 3 guys in particular avoid the game and one of them always was accused of hacking because he's so good but he's sick of the same issues. And my friend blademaster agrees.
I may still play once and a while to remind me of the fun times and I can still manage to get kills... it's just too much like work than fun.
So, please don't flame me about a game that has been nurffed for the winers and (adapted ) by the so called l33t players. The game wasn't broke in the first few patches but now it's just rediculous. Like I said I don't mind if I just suck at a game but the way bf2 will not register hits is just stupid.
I have to make it clear... I don't miss every time. It just seems like it.
In other games if I get the first shot... they die. In bf2 chances are that if I get the first shot the next couple will miss and I will die even if the guy is not moving. It's just stupid.
H3RB4L ABU53
spacebandit I think its just the deviation of the guns, I have never had a problem with hitreg, I know its not like call of duty, but then again on call of duty you havent even got to hit the target- anywhere near will hit. you just have to learn the game and how to fire your gun, and adjust for the bf2 hitreginess when you do that you wont be complaining it will be fun and your skill will improve. I know some poeple dont have time to adjust to all this, which is why a lot of workers and casual gamers play call of duty, BF2 has a long learning curve
On top of that, think of the size of the maps on BF2, the amount of players, vehicles and jets flying about, every bullet fired is being recorded, every kill you make, all the time you spend on parachute etc is being recorded on stats, I think the hitreg is pretty good considering whats gong on, Ive never played a game on the same scale of BF2 and actually liked anything about it which is why BF2 is a 1 of a kind game, its either BF2 or small arena shooters
Having said that, I hate this 1.5 beta patch and hope the final release is more like 1.41, but with only a small amount of vital changes for balance, none of this prone delay and falcon bollocks

Last edited by H3RB4L ABU53 (2009-04-22 09:31:00)

masterbakery
+4|5969|London
My reg was pretty good.  I was getting the same dust as before but a lot of those shots actually regd.
H3RB4L ABU53
I loved 1.41 hitreg, you might get dust on some people, but they will get it on you as well- only makes the battle last longer lol
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6700|Michigan

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

spacebandit I think its just the deviation of the guns, I have never had a problem with hitreg, I know its not like call of duty, but then again on call of duty you havent even got to hit the target- anywhere near will hit. you just have to learn the game and how to fire your gun, and adjust for the bf2 hitreginess when you do that you wont be complaining it will be fun and your skill will improve. I know some poeple dont have time to adjust to all this, which is why a lot of workers and casual gamers play call of duty, BF2 has a long learning curve
On top of that, think of the size of the maps on BF2, the amount of players, vehicles and jets flying about, every bullet fired is being recorded, every kill you make, all the time you spend on parachute etc is being recorded on stats, I think the hitreg is pretty good considering whats gong on, Ive never played a game on the same scale of BF2 and actually liked anything about it which is why BF2 is a 1 of a kind game, its either BF2 or small arena shooters
Having said that, I hate this 1.5 beta patch and hope the final release is more like 1.41, but with only a small amount of vital changes for balance, none of this prone delay and falcon bollocks
I can agree w/ that. except for the small arena thing...lol
Is there such thing as a medium arena? haha the maps in codwaw are nice sized! not the scale of bf2 by any means but surly not small!!!
I guess I should practice and take my time to learn it but I just don't see the point any more. We'll see how bf 1943 works out... better graphics for sure.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard